Trump wants to strengthen and expand U.S. nuclear capability

and this idea of fear and anxiety , makes me laugh Fenton . I simply like the idea of being number one in the death and destruction and war fighting ability department . I like putting fear and anxiety into the hearts and minds of foreigners , lefties and libs Fenton . By the way , you sound like a liberal pacifist 'brit' Fenton . :afro:

How far are we currently away from destroying the planet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEATH of the earth , that could be the price that ENEMIES might pay and they should realize that Carbineer .
------------------------------and it occurs to me that the only thing you are concerned with is your own widdle life and i say , feck that little concern of yours Carbineer .

and this idea of fear and anxiety , makes me laugh Fenton . I simply like the idea of being number one in the death and destruction and war fighting ability department . I like putting fear and anxiety into the hearts and minds of foreigners , lefties and libs Fenton . By the way , you sound like a liberal pacifist 'brit' Fenton . :afro:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEATH of the earth , that could be the price that ENEMIES might pay and they should realize that Carbineer .
------------------------------and it occurs to me that the only thing you are concerned with is your own widdle life and i say , feck that little concern of yours Carbineer .

And you don't believe we can do that now. Prove it.

Like I said many times, it's the same old budget busting crap from the GOP.

They're going to lower your taxes, massively increase military spending, and somehow, magically, balance the budget.

The Republican free lunch.
And Obama damn near doubles welfare but you don't care to mention it.

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2006 - Charts

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2009 - Charts

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2016 - Charts

So you admit that you don't want a balanced budget. You want to borrow trillions more as long as you can spend it on weapons.

They're going to lower your taxes, massively increase military spending, and somehow, magically, balance the budget.

Obama didn't double anything.

161223-global-instability-this-christmas_zpsj8pdcvcf.jpg
Sean-Spicer-2-478x257.jpg

Trump spokesman quickly contradicts Trump: ‘There is not going to be’ a nuclear arms race

So you admit that you don't want a balanced budget. You want to borrow trillions more as long as you can spend it on weapons.
There you go again......making shit up.

And you don't believe we can do that now. Prove it.
------------------------------------------- not interested in proving anything . I only want MORE nukes and devastating weapons in Americas hands . I also want to 'cow' the rest of the world so that they get back in their proper place Carbineer !!

Obama didn't double anything.
Yes he did.....the debt for one...

Forum List

Back