Trump wants to strengthen and expand U.S. nuclear capability

Donald Trump Scared Arms Experts With a Tweet Calling for More Nukes Donald Trump Scared Arms Experts With a Tweet Calling for More Nukes | Fortune.com

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

And yet obama giving Iran the ability to make nuclear weapons doesn't scare the same guys? Or the Russians upgrading their nuclear weapons during obama's time in office?

Really?

Why did you say that Obama gave Iran the ability to make nuclear weapons? Is that something you believe or is it something you are repeating even though you know it isn't true?

it is true......Iran has gone into over drive to get nuclear weapons and obama made that possible .......
Damn 30 years later and they are still without...

Donald Trump Scared Arms Experts With a Tweet Calling for More Nukes Donald Trump Scared Arms Experts With a Tweet Calling for More Nukes | Fortune.com

And yet obama giving Iran the ability to make nuclear weapons doesn't scare the same guys? Or the Russians upgrading their nuclear weapons during obama's time in office?

Really?

Why did you say that Obama gave Iran the ability to make nuclear weapons? Is that something you believe or is it something you are repeating even though you know it isn't true?

it is true......Iran has gone into over drive to get nuclear weapons and obama made that possible .......

What happened in 1986?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Really?

Iran is violating obama's agreement...and now has 150 billion dollars and our protection to build nuclear weapons...

Surprise: Since Nuclear Deal, Iran's Uranium Stockpile Has Grown

Really?

Just like we sold reactors to N Korea a mere two years before they were announced as part of an axis of evil. The power structure will not be denied its wars.

Really?

What happened in 1986?

I got out of the Army..

USA ashould be building nukes and weapons at all times no matter what Putin or other say or do , imo Mike . Peace through being the strongest and with fingertip potential to be the Baddest !!

And we so need to build up the military more because there's someone out there anywhere near where we are militarily? Hardly. Notice how orchestrated fear and anxiety melts away any and all concerns over any national debt. War is nothing more than business for the world bankers.

Really?

Just like we sold reactors to N Korea a mere two years before they were announced as part of an axis of evil. The power structure will not be denied its wars.

We went to war with North Korea? Was it a bad war? Did we lose a lot of people?

USA ashould be building nukes and weapons at all times no matter what Putin or other say or do , imo Mike . Peace through being the strongest and with fingertip potential to be the Baddest !!

And we so need to build up the military more because there's someone out there anywhere near where we are militarily? Hardly. Notice how orchestrated fear and anxiety melts away any and all concerns over any national debt. War is nothing more than business for the world bankers.

Yeah....Russia and China aren't problems...that is all in our heads....glad you can see all that stuff Russia and China are doing....

Good thing they had guys like you around when hitler was coming to power......you really called that one right too.....

The defense lobby wants another arms races.

No....China and Russia are getting ready to use their militaries to further their interests.......that drives the arms race....since we haven't been building up our arms because of France, Britain or Spain.....

So the defense industry DOESN"T want more business?

Goddam that's stupid.
You have this crazy habit of lying about what people said to score points, but it never seems to work.

No....China and Russia are getting ready to use their militaries to further their interests.......that drives the arms race....since we haven't been building up our arms because of France, Britain or Spain.....

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another arms race?

Don't need to......Trump is going to negotiate our contracts for the next 8 years...better weapons, lower prices....

So the defense industry DOESN"T want more business?

Goddam that's stupid.
You have this crazy habit of lying about what people said to score points, but it never seems to work.

I said:

The other poster said

No....

----------------------------------------- yeah , as if you are a military expert as i roll my eyes Fenton . Anyway , nothing to do with fear , its the principle of walk softly but carry the biggest , baddest most destructive stick possible and use it when needed Fenton !!

Really?

Yeah.....because MSNBC hasn't said they have them....they must not have them.

Good thing our media is stopping all of this fake news from being read by rightwing wackos.

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another arms race?

Don't need to......Trump is going to negotiate our contracts for the next 8 years...better weapons, lower prices....

So an arms race will be free?

Goddam that's funny. Right out of the RWnut playbook.

Good thing they had guys like you around when hitler was coming to power......you really called that one right too.....

Good god son, you can't locate reason at all can ya.

Really?

What happened in 1986?

I got out of the Army..
What kind of discharge?

Really?

Yeah.....because MSNBC hasn't said they have them....they must not have them.

Good thing our media is stopping all of this fake news from being read by rightwing wackos.

Reality america mang, just go make believe.

Forum List

Back