Trump wants to strengthen and expand U.S. nuclear capability

Trump will have to break treaties to expand our nukes. I'm guessing that doesn't matter to the Trumptards either.

Yeah........treaties......Russia, China, Iran.......they don't know what that word means....

The must be a new treaty that needs to be signed and approved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why did you say that Obama gave Iran the ability to make nuclear weapons? Is that something you believe or is it something you are repeating even though you know it isn't true?

it is true......Iran has gone into over drive to get nuclear weapons and obama made that possible .......
Damn 30 years later and they are still without...

What happened in 1986?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I got out of the Army..
What kind of discharge?

Yellowish and crusty.

and this idea of fear and anxiety , makes me laugh Fenton . I simply like the idea of being number one in the death dealing and destruction and war fighting ability department . I like putting fear and anxiety into the hearts and minds of foreigners , lefties and libs Fenton . By the way , you sound like a liberal pacifist 'brit' Fenton . :afro:

and this idea of fear and anxiety , makes me laugh Fenton . I simply like the idea of being number one in the death and destruction and war fighting ability department . I like putting fear and anxiety into the hearts and minds of foreigners , lefties and libs Fenton . By the way , you sound like a liberal pacifist 'brit' Fenton . :afro:

How far are we currently away from destroying the planet?

The defense lobby wants another arms races.

No....China and Russia are getting ready to use their militaries to further their interests.......that drives the arms race....since we haven't been building up our arms because of France, Britain or Spain.....

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another arms race?

Don't need to......Trump is going to negotiate our contracts for the next 8 years...better weapons, lower prices....

So an arms race will be free?

Goddam that's funny. Right out of the RWnut playbook.
You did it again.

and this idea of fear and anxiety , makes me laugh Fenton . I simply like the idea of being number one in the death and destruction and war fighting ability department . I like putting fear and anxiety into the hearts and minds of foreigners , lefties and libs Fenton . By the way , you sound like a liberal pacifist 'brit' Fenton . :afro:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEATH of the earth , that could be the price that ENEMIES might pay and they should realize that Carbineer .

Pretty far. The foolish fucker who thinks Global Warming is the greatest threat on the planet is leaving the WH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DEATH of the earth , that could be the price that ENEMIES might pay and they should realize that Carbineer .

We have insufficient nuclear weapons now?

Will you agree to have your taxes raised to pay for a nuclear arms race?

Trump will have to break treaties to expand our nukes. I'm guessing that doesn't matter to the Trumptards either.

Yeah........treaties......Russia, China, Iran.......they don't know what that word means....

See? Right on cue. The Trumptards want us to be more like Iran.
And again......

He said we should break treaties because Iran does. Says it quite clearly.

The defense lobby wants another arms races.

No....China and Russia are getting ready to use their militaries to further their interests.......that drives the arms race....since we haven't been building up our arms because of France, Britain or Spain.....

Are you willing to have your taxes raised to pay for another arms race?

Don't need to......Trump is going to negotiate our contracts for the next 8 years...better weapons, lower prices....

So an arms race will be free?

Goddam that's funny. Right out of the RWnut playbook.
You did it again.

He said we don't need to raise taxes to pay for an arms race because there will be no cost.

Like I said many times, it's the same old budget busting crap from the GOP.

They're going to lower your taxes, massively increase military spending, and somehow, magically, balance the budget.

The Republican free lunch.

See? Right on cue. The Trumptards want us to be more like Iran.
And again......

He said we should break treaties because Iran does. Says it quite clearly.
Iran broke the treaty when they captured our sailors and demanded payment for their release.

They're going to lower your taxes, massively increase military spending, and somehow, magically, balance the budget.

lowering taxes raises government revenue, it doesn't lower it twit.

And Obama damn near doubles welfare but you don't care to mention it.

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2006 - Charts

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2009 - Charts

US Total Government Spending in $ trillion, Breakdown for 2016 - Charts

Forum List

Back