Trump wants you to pay more interest on loans and mortgages!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Why would any politician call for higher interest rates? Well, Trump seems to think that if the Fed lowers rates in September, it will hurt his election chances.
Does this remind anyone of his efforts to stop a border deal last spring because he wanted to use the border as a campaign issue.

Face it guys & dolls. Trump could care less about you and average debt paying Americans. He cares only about Trump, always has, and always will,

Bigly!!!

Why would any politician call for higher interest rates? Well, Trump seems to think that if the Fed lowers rates in September, it will hurt his election chances.
Does this remind anyone of his efforts to stop a border deal last spring because he wanted to use the border as a campaign issue.

Face it guys & dolls. Trump could care less about you and average debt paying Americans. He cares only about Trump, always has, and always will,

Bigly!!!
the other side cares?....

Bigly!!!
That is true. If Trump wins he will sign the border bill that he told the the House not to pass and he will call it the greatest border bill of all time. Trump will continue to undermine and talk down the economy if it helps him politically. Trump really is so transparent in his motivations.

Last edited:

Bigly!!!
Politico? LOL!!! Stop! Stupid comment. Trump want's low inflation which causes the Feds to lower interest rates. Maybe you are conflating two issues. Trump does want to get rid of the Fed and let the market decide. That will also lower interest rates. Stop with the lies, Democrats.

Bigly!!!
We have high interest now because of Democratic inflation. Their policies drove up inflation and instead of changing their policies, they raised interest rates, hurting everyone. Mortgage rates will go back down by themselves if we get rid of dem policies.

Bigly!!!

This from the guy that whined like a 3 year old when the rates went up a tiny amount during his time in office and also the guy that pushed for negative interest rates.

When President Trump was in the WH, we didn't have runaway inflation either.

Cutting interest rates at this time will just fuel the Biden Harris Inflationary spiral.

we do not have runaway inflation now, do try to keep up.

When President Trump was in the WH, we didn't have runaway inflation either.

Cutting interest rates at this time will just fuel the Biden Harris Inflationary spiral.
The Fed is supposed to be completely independent of the White House. But, the White House says inflation is under control so the Fed should be reducing interest rates. But, the White House does have control of the Fed and can't let them lower interest rates before the election because inflation would jump up again.

The Fed is supposed to be completely independent of the White House. But, the White House says inflation is under control so the Fed should be reducing interest rates. But, the White House does have control of the Fed and can't let them lower interest rates before the election because inflation would jump up again.

bookmarked so I can laugh my ass off at you next month when rates come down

I've got posts going back over a year predicting rate cuts as the election got closer. It's great politics.

Joe Biden beat the inflation time bomb that Trump left him with, and now he gets to juice the economy and lower EVERYONE'S credit card interest just in time to vote.

Don't tell me Trump wouldn't do the same thing or even more drastic.

It was sure nice to move my rainy days savings to a nice money market account getting more than 5% interest.
well good for you .. but I guess you don't care at all about people struggling to get by because of higher rates , prices at the grocery store , insurance , rent , electric bill ,gasoline ect ..eh ?

well good for you .. but I guess you don't care at all about people struggling to get by because of higher rates , prices at the grocery store , insurance , rent , electric bill ,gasoline ect ..eh ?

Did any of those people care about me when I was struggling to put food on the table or buy insulin for my Type-1 diabetic son?

Nope, in fact people from your party told me to just work a harder and put in more effort and all the rest.

So, the wife and I did just that. We made sure we would never be like that again.

So, yeah I have to admit I find it hard to care all that much.

Call me whatever you like, but at least I am honest about it.

Did any of those people care about me when I was struggling to put food on the table or buy insulin for my Type-1 diabetic son?

Nope, in fact people from your party told me to just work a harder and put in more effort and all the rest.

So, the wife and I did just that. We made sure we would never be like that again.

So, yeah I have to admit I find it hard to care all that much.

Call me whatever you like, but at least I am honest about it.
So, are you for Trump because he is the one that had all that under control and you could put food on your plates. Biden-Harris caused the separation of the rich and poor. They also have caused a new separation of the middle class. Some are becoming more rich and some more poor. Nice job Demorats.

Forum List

Back