Trump was for it before he was against it.

Since a deal was made by the United States of which Biden became president.
Cool, but Xiden didn't follow the deal...so what's your point? Just like numerous other Trump policies that were working, such as the policies on the southern border....and like that, Xiden created a humanitaran crisis by going his own way

You dembots were warned, warned by his own former co-workers in the Obama admin...https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

"Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades." -Bob Gates

And Trump still said he should pull the troops. Little more than a month ago, Trump said the troops are coming home thanks to him and there was nothing Biden could do to stop that.
Nah man, Trump made clear he wouldn't pull the troops out if the Taliban wasn't meeting the conditions
"We'll be very much hoping that they will be doing what they say they're going to be doing." Trump on the day of the agreement....and later:
"And if the Taliban and the Afghan government live up to their commitments — and they may or they may not, but I think we have a lot of reason why they will. I think they will" - Trump after signing the agreement

Xiden obviously didn't care, that they weren't....and pulled out...

Of course I do, private citizens don't get the CIA intel reports
Taliban advances were public information being reported on the news. No one needed CIA intel reports to know they were in violation of the deal.

Cool, but Xiden didn't follow the deal...so what's your point? Just like numerous other Trump policies that were working, such as the policies on the southern border....and like that, Xiden created a humanitaran crisis by going his own way

You dembots were warned, warned by his own former co-workers in the Obama admin...https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

"Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades." -Bob Gates
False, it was the Taliban who didn't follow the deal.

Nah man, Trump made clear he wouldn't pull the troops out if the Taliban wasn't meeting the conditions
"We'll be very much hoping that they will be doing what they say they're going to be doing." Trump on the day of the agreement....and later:
"And if the Taliban and the Afghan government live up to their commitments — and they may or they may not, but I think we have a lot of reason why they will. I think they will" - Trump after signing the agreement

Xiden obviously didn't care, that they weren't....and pulled out...
That was a year and a half ago. Recently, Trump implored Biden to pull the troops. Even more recently, he said thanks to him, there was no way Biden could leave the troops there.

our allies are blaming the Afghan leaders, not Biden:

also, dont forget, it was Trump who wanted to screw our allies. I'm sure if Trump was still president today, we'd have no allies. Biden renewed ties with them.
WOW, JUST WOW!

This is a nightmare. Biden just told us that al-Qaeda is gone from Afghanistan. LIE.

NO ONE can, with a straight face, can no longer defend President Harris/Biden. Biden has told our citizens we can't guarantee your safe passage to the airport.

The British and French are going out and picking up their citizens, and in some cases, our citizens but PRESIDENT BIDEN tells us that we cannot expand the perimeter around the airport.

There have been worse times in our history, I just don't know when.

That was a year and a half ago. Recently, Trump implored Biden to pull the troops. Even more recently, he said thanks to him, there was no way Biden could leave the troops there.
sure and trump didn’t have the intel since he wasn’t president recently

intel that xiden ignored

False, it was the Taliban who didn't follow the deal.
correct and xiden don’t follow it when he pulled out. if the talbain wasn’t following xiden shouldn’t of pulled out according to the deal

so thanks for finally admitting trumps deal had nothing to do with xiden’s horrible blunder

so can we now discuss the actual situation instead of your deflections?

correct and xiden don’t follow it when he pulled out. if the talbain wasn’t following xiden shouldn’t of pulled out according to the deal

so thanks for finally admitting trumps deal had nothing to do with xiden’s horrible blunder

so can we now discuss the actual situation instead of your deflections?
And Trump was not only encouraging Biden to pull the troops -- he even took credit for Biden not being able to stop the withdrawal.

Is silly pics all you have?
It's totally irrelevant to my.post.
Some people don't have the courage to challenge you ignorant slugs.
Not me son. Have another go.
That's because all you're nastiness is only worth a meme.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Last edited:
WOW, JUST WOW!

This is a nightmare. Biden just told us that al-Qaeda is gone from Afghanistan. LIE.

NO ONE can, with a straight face, can no longer defend President Harris/Biden. Biden has told our citizens we can't guarantee your safe passage to the airport.

The British and French are going out and picking up their citizens, and in some cases, our citizens but PRESIDENT BIDEN tells us that we cannot expand the perimeter around the airport.

There have been worse times in our history, I just don't know when.
oh really

And Trump was not only encouraging Biden to pull the troops -- he even took credit for Biden not being able to stop the withdrawal.
sure without the current intel…what’s your point?

xiden’s the president had all the intel and ignored it causing this chaos

Again, Trump didn't need intel. It was on the news. It was public information.
haha no it wasn’t! the CIA doesn’t put it’s intel on the daily news!

Xiden was on the news though, lying, saying the Taliban wasn’t going to do this…

sure without the current intel…what’s your point?

xiden’s the president had all the intel and ignored it causing this chaos
And Trump implored him to follow through with his plan of withdrawing the troops and then even said there was nothing Biden could do to stop it.

That's because all you're nastiness is only worth a meme.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

My nastiness is because I'm sick of the lies and hate Republican godbotherers belch everyday.

I suggest its because you have no defense.

haha no it wasn’t! the CIA doesn’t put it’s intel on the daily news!

Xiden was on the news though, lying, saying the Taliban wasn’t going to do this…
So you're too stupid to know Taliban advances were in the news? Is that what you're admitting?

All of Trump's plan. Either Joe is lying, he has given three versions of his story, or he is far more dangerous than we realize.

Former President Trump had an action plan. If the Taliban kept their word the exit would continue. The plan was to first coordinate with our allies. Our citizenser would first be evacuated, then the Afgans who cooperated with us. Then our weapons and other equipment. Last, our troops leave. At any point, it could have been reversed.

Right now, women are being held hostage and murdered. Do you deny the attrocities going on today?
We don't deny the atrocities that have been going on for centuries. Did Trump do something about it? No! Did Biden? No! Are they? No! Your argument has no legs.

Forum List

Back