Trump was for it before he was against it.

Doubtful. Even only looking at polls taken since this, Biden's approval rating is still 48%. On this date in 2017, Trump's approval rating was 39% and the right didn't use the 25th Amendment on him.

View attachment 527550
And yet..Funny how even Leftist yahoo news admits the obvious, "Lowest ever approval ratings for Biden":

Trump made the deal, not Biden.
Since when does Biden follow Trump? He literally fucked up all of Trump's positive work for the country in record time; the border, economy, energy, China, Iran, military, etc. Now suddenly it's "Biden just followed Trump's deal". Nah. Not even the Leftist media is falling for that one.

Of course, how could I forget you. You're the liar who makes claims and never backs them up. There's always the liars who make my arguments so easy, while making you the fool.
Remember, the lying con artist who said, "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? Well, the latest upgraded version of that bold faced lie was delivered by his puppet as early as two weeks ago: "The Taliban aren't going to take over Afghanistan".

Your beloved corrupt walking corpse hasn't been right for the last 47 years, and this is coming from people that worked for the Obama Biden administration.

Last edited:
Character%20I-S.jpg

Is silly pics all you have?
It's totally irrelevant to my.post.
Some people don't have the courage to challenge you ignorant slugs.
Not me son. Have another go.

haha all of it. He should never of pulled out because the taliban didn’t comply with the conditions

the deal had absolutely nothing to do with what xiden did
If he didn't withdraw the troops, the only option would have been to add more troops to fight of the Taliban. For how much longer did you want that war to drag on?

If he didn't withdraw the troops, the only option would have been to add more troops to fight of the Taliban. For how much longer did you want that war to drag on?
why was that the only option?

until it was secure. We still have troops in germany, japan and korea.

Are we worried about the Axis Powers still?

hahah of course trump didn’t do it! nor would he have, since the taliban had met any of the conditions !

haha
LOL

Moron, Trump was telling Biden to pull the troops out. So no Trump wouldn't have left the troops there.

“I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long.” ~ Donald Trump, 4.19.21

“I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. They couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.“ ~ Donald Trump, 6.26.21

Now everyone here sees you're just making shit up off the top of your head.

huh? i am only being critical of xiden for doing what he did. Ignoring the agreement snd pulling the troops out, which lead to the disaster

had xiden followed the agreement we wouldn’t be here

women could walk down the streets of Kabal safely
Except he didn't ignore the agreement. He did what Trump wanted to do. Shit, you don't even know the name of the city.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Moron, Trump was telling Biden to pull the troops out. So no Trump wouldn't have left the troops there.

“I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long.” ~ Donald Trump, 4.19.21
“I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. They couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.“ ~ Donald Trump, 6.26.21

Now everyone here sees you're just making shit up off the top of your head.
Trump didn't have the same intel that Xiden had then.

Trump wasn't aware that the intel community was telling Xiden not to do it, that the Taliban was not in complying with prior agreement.

Try again.

All of Trump's plan. Either Joe is lying, he has given three versions of his story, or he is far more dangerous than we realize.

Former President Trump had an action plan. If the Taliban kept their word the exit would continue. The plan was to first coordinate with our allies. Our citizenser would first be evacuated, then the Afgans who cooperated with us. Then our weapons and other equipment. Last, our troops leave. At any point, it could have been reversed.

Right now, women are being held hostage and murdered. Do you deny the attrocities going on today?
Now you're lying. Every part of Trump's plan was already in effect before Trump left office with the exception of removing the last 2,500 troops by May 1st. Biden began pulling troops in July and to be completed by the end of this month. So yes, he followed Trump's plan, albeit late. And many of our allies had already left. Germany, Italy and Poland pulled out in June.

Of course he ignored the agreement!

Xiden knew the Taliban hadn't been meeting the conditions:
And Trump still said he should pull the troops. Little more than a month ago, Trump said the troops are coming home thanks to him and there was nothing Biden could do to stop that.

Perhaps you forgot the Democrat party primaries? Including the part where dufus incompetent Biden chose one of the most unpopular candidates as his VP.
Anybody would have beaten Trump. America wanted him gone. So yes, the right is responsible for that. The left picked Biden. The left is responsible for that.

Since when does Biden follow Trump? He literally fucked up all of Trump's positive work for the country in record time; the border, economy, energy, China, Iran, military, etc. Now suddenly it's "Biden just followed Trump's deal". Nah. Not even the Leftist media is falling for that one.
Since a deal was made by the United States of which Biden became president.

why was that the only option?

until it was secure. We still have troops in germany, japan and korea.

Are we worried about the Axis Powers still?
Because the situation as it was, was growing worse. 2,500 troops could not maintain the peace. So the only options were get them out or add more. And having troops still stationed in Germany, Japan and South Korea is irrelevant as we're not at war with any of those countries.

Trump didn't have the same intel that Xiden had then.

Trump wasn't aware that the intel community was telling Xiden not to do it, that the Taliban was not in complying with prior agreement.

Try again.
Now you're speaking out of ignorance. You have no idea what Trump knew or didn't know.

Because the situation as it was, was growing worse. 2,500 troops could not maintain the peace. So the only options were get them out or add more. And having troops still stationed in Germany, Japan and South Korea is irrelevant as we're not at war with any of those countries.
It was working just fine....until Xiden

Forum List

Back