Trump was for it before he was against it.

do nothing. follow trumps agreement. Highlight the Talbin was in breach and not met the conditions. Leave the 2500.
That would have been a horrible choice. That's what was happening and the Taliban were slaughtering innocent people.

That would have been a horrible choice. That's what was happening and the Taliban were slaughtering innocent people.
really? what do you think they are going to do now!? haha

they were contained

youre spouting pure bullshit.

In April 2021, after several rounds of consultations, Allied foreign and defence ministers decided to start the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan on 1 May 2021 and complete it within a few months. They also decided to continue supporting Afghanistan in other ways. This was confirmed by NATO Heads of State and Government at the NATO Brussels Summit on 14 June 2021

Profanity-Th.jpg

Specifically, what is your point? That those other countries planned far better than Joe Biden?

Joe Biden didn't even notify our allies that he was ducking out in the dead of night. Biden refused to call any of them afterward.

The British and French paratroopers are going out in the city picking up their civilians and other friends to get them safely out of the country. What is Joe doing? He's lying about casualties and what he knew and when he knew it.

You simply cannot get more despicable.

The radicals are Barry Soltero aka Hussein Obama and other assorted America hating globalist Marxists that are pulling the strings on the compromised marionette known as Biden that's acting as if he's the president.
Of course, how could I forget you. You're the liar who makes claims and never backs them up. There's always the liars who make my arguments so easy, while making you the fool.

the deadline was based on conditions, that weren’t being met…moreover xiden tossed the deadline!

so just stop. The agreement is irrelevant because the taliban wasn’t following it
I was speaking to your point of Trump having control, dope. Trump never faced the actual withdrawal. Most experts are saying Trump’s actions actually led to the weakening of the Afghan govt.

really? what do you think they are going to do now!? haha

they were contained
So what would have been the point at keeping those 2500 U.S. troops there? That was your idea. Who benefited from that?

Profanity-Th.jpg

Specifically, what is your point? That those other countries planned far better than Joe Biden?

Joe Biden didn't even notify our allies that he was ducking out in the dead of night. Biden refused to call any of them afterward.

The British and French paratroopers are going out in the city picking up their civilians and other friends to get them safely out of the country. What is Joe doing? He's lying about casualties and what he knew and when he knew it.

You simply cannot get more despicable.
our allies are blaming the Afghan leaders, not Biden:

also, dont forget, it was Trump who wanted to screw our allies. I'm sure if Trump was still president today, we'd have no allies. Biden renewed ties with them.

Forum List

Back