Trump was for it before he was against it.

My nastiness is because I'm sick of the lies and hate Republican godbotherers belch everyday.

I suggest its because you have no defense.
It's all they know. Lies, hate, non-existing arguments, cheating, zero integrity, zero honesty, they are self serving, they hijack religion for their own idiotic arguments, they are a cult of personality, and they twist every news cycle event, because nothing favors their position. Ever!

Nah man, Trump made clear he wouldn't pull the troops out if the Taliban wasn't meeting the conditions
"We'll be very much hoping that they will be doing what they say they're going to be doing." Trump on the day of the agreement....and later:
"And if the Taliban and the Afghan government live up to their commitments — and they may or they may not, but I think we have a lot of reason why they will. I think they will" - Trump after signing the agreement

Xiden obviously didn't care, that they weren't....and pulled out...
What are the documented changes Biden made?

haha no it wasn’t! the CIA doesn’t put it’s intel on the daily news!

Xiden was on the news though, lying, saying the Taliban wasn’t going to do this…

You really have no clue just how stupid your argument is. You are claiming Trump was better prepared to withdraw, yet, his own military didn't have to withdraw when he said so at the end of 2020. And he said it on live audio. Trump makes you look like a fool.

Last edited:
sure without the current intel…what’s your point?

xiden’s the president had all the intel and ignored it causing this chaos
Trump said he was leaving at the end of the year in 2020. How in the hell was he going to do it better than Biden? LOL! Damn son, you are full of it. You have no argument. You keep making a fool of yourself.

My nastiness is because I'm sick of the lies and hate Republican godbotherers belch everyday.

I suggest its because you have no defense.
Considering that the disaster in Afghanistan has been going downhill like an out-of-control tractor-trailer, you seem to be the one with the problem.

2021-08-20%20Taliban-M.jpg

Considering that the disaster in Afghanistan has been going downhill like an out-of-control tractor-trailer, you seem to be the one with the problem.

2021-08-20%20Taliban-M.jpg
Tell us again how Trump would have done it better, since he wanted to pull out at the end of 2020?

Trump said he was leaving at the end of the year in 2020. How in the hell was he going to do it better than Biden? LOL! Damn son, you are full of it. You have no argument. You keep making a fool of yourself.
Many years ago I was a manager for a large retail chain. When a manager was fired, I went there to get the store turned around depending on the problem. A few I went into had been managed so poorly that I sincerely believed that we could make a marked improvement by simply opening the doors on time.

This is 100% true about Joe Biden and the tragedy in Afghanistan.

President Biden looked at us (not unlike President Clinton) and told us that our allies had gained respect for us because of this retreat.

Really?
2021-08-20%20Newspaper%20headline-XL.jpg

2021-08-20%20Newspaper%20headline%20detail-S.jpg

Many years ago I was a manager for a large retail chain. When a manager was fired, I went there to get the store turned around depending on the problem. A few I went into had been managed so poorly that I sincerely believed that we could make a marked improvement by simply opening the doors on time.

This is 100% true about Joe Biden and the tragedy in Afghanistan.

President Biden looked at us (not unlike President Clinton) and told us that our allies had gained respect for us because of this retreat.

Really?
2021-08-20%20Newspaper%20headline-XL.jpg

2021-08-20%20Newspaper%20headline%20detail-S.jpg
Thanks for the non-argument, absent any answers or solutions. Which basically proves you are a liar. By the way, did Parliament have any solutions? Of course not. Just as you don't.

Tell us again how Trump would have done it better, since he wanted to pull out at the end of 2020? Tell us how retail store management fixes this problem?:auiqs.jpg:Because you still have no answers.

You come here to sugar coat your own failed argument by replacing it with retail management nonsense. I rest my case.

Last edited:
well no, may 2021…if. conditions were met by the Taliban

why are you making things up?

And Trump was not only encouraging Biden to pull the troops -- he even took credit for Biden not being able to stop the withdrawal.

Kindly show us where President Harris/Biden has followed anything
Thanks for the non-argument, absent any answers or solutions. Which basically proves you are a liar. By the way, did Parliament have any solutions? Of course not. Just as you don't. You come here to sugar coat your own failed argument by replacing it with retail management nonsense. I rest my case.
I've posted this several times and it has been in the news and other places. No doubt you did not see it because it was not on CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, or wherever.

President Trump, as you know, had an action plan in place. If the Taliban cooperated and kept their word, we would proceed, if not, everything was off.

Simply, Trump was going to pull out all our citizens, then the Afghans who worked for or with us, followed by all our military equipment and then our troops.

Our allies are NOT supporting President in fact they are highly critical.

This is a disaster for America. No other way to put it and no one else to blame other than President Harris/Biden.

So you're too stupid to know Taliban advances were in the news? Is that what you're admitting?

Oh they were....but the intel from the CIA wasn't

And Trump implored him to follow through with his plan of withdrawing the troops and then even said there was nothing Biden could do to stop it.
but trump didn't have the intel that Xiden had and ignored.

Not sure how this is lost on you.

Frankly, I get why you want to make this about Trump, I get that you don't want to accept the fact that Xiden is President...this has been Xiden's plan, this was Xiden who ignored the intel, this was Xiden that is in charge and continues to screw it up, and Xiden that continues to lie.

Dana. Forget about posting thanks. Get into these pompous right wing nut cases. Don't be intimidated by their stupidity and big mouth. The majority are brain dead
Fools. Take advantage of of it. Say something.

I won't read their posts unless it's something replied to by someone I do read. I rarely reply to their posts. It's a waste of time.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
but trump didn't have the intel that Xiden had and ignored.

Not sure how this is lost on you.

Frankly, I get why you want to make this about Trump, I get that you don't want to accept the fact that Xiden is President...this has been Xiden's plan, this was Xiden who ignored the intel, this was Xiden that is in charge and continues to screw it up, and Xiden that continues to lie.
Because Trump didn't need intel. He only needed to look at the news.

So Trump could have known the Taliban was not in compliance with his deal. He didn't need your strawman about CIA intelligence.
sure he did. Being agressive didn’t violate the agreement per se

he also made it clear he would not leave if it met the country would fall

regardless this is your dear leader’s baby

Forum List

Back