🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump was right about spouses of terrerist

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone remember when Trump got a lot of hate about saying that the wives of the 911 terrorist suspects had to have known something? It turns out that their might be some truth to that that the spouses of terrorist may actually know a lot more than what we have previously assumed.

Uh, let's review what Trump actually said:

The billionaire businessman was asked by the hosts of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" how to fight ISIS but also minimize civilian causalities when terrorists often use human shields.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com

• Banned

The billionaire businessman was asked by the hosts of Fox News' "Fox and Friends" how to fight ISIS but also minimize civilian causalities when terrorists often use human shields.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Somewhere I remember a discussion about one of the many 'contraversal' statement said by Trump in which he said the spouses of terrorist know something. I'm not sure where.

Terrorists in the ME now regularly travel with wives and children. They know that the US will not strike.

Unbelivable - "take out their families"...spouses...children....

How presidential.

Somewhere I remember a discussion about one of the many 'contraversal' statement said by Trump in which he said the spouses of terrorist know something. I'm not sure where.
Trump is wrong about that as well.

Forum List

Back