Trump was right again: WaPo wants to remove George Washington's name from university

They want to erase America and the concept of liberty. These people are marxist and only care about controlling the population through violence and fear.

George washington believed in freedom and liberty and that is why he needs to be removed. Sick bastards.

The slaver George Washington believed in liberty and freedom... 😄

American education is shit. 😆

The slaver George Washington believed in liberty and freedom... 😄

American education is shit. 😆

Yup, that's how you ended up supporting this guy:

1652295958534.png

Does it bother you when I point out the fact you support the KKK?
Is it a fact? I don't remember supporting blackface wearing governors. Why would you think your made up lies about who I support would bother me? 😄 I don't have to lie about you clowns. One of you fuckwits actually came into this very thread to proclaim slaver George Washington was all about freedom and liberty. 😄

Ain't America grand. Where diverse opinions are welcomed and scorned at the same time.

We support their right to have opinions and to voice them.

That in no way bars us from commenting on how fucking stupid those said opinions are.

Breaking: Millions of blacks trapped on Dem party plantations don't give a shit about changing the name of George Washington university. In related news, blacks named George Washington are offended.

The slaver George Washington believed in liberty and freedom...

Liberty for the wealthy and property owners, freedom from England. Women, slaves, indentured servants and no account vagabonds, met the new boss......

Liberty for the wealthy and property owners, freedom from England. Women, slaves, indentured servants and no account vagabonds, met the new boss......
You should find another country more to your liking. Cuba maybe.

Does anyone see the irony of an op ed in the "Washington" Post suggesting George Washington U should change their name?
The "Washington Post" should change their name to the "Jimmy's World Post".

After all, the "Jimmy's World" series of fake news articles about the hard life of 8 year old Jimmy who has been a heroin addict since he was 5 years old, got them the Pulitzer prize.

You brought it up. Do you not think the US has evolved since then, Dipshit?
It was the reality of Washington's time. You said I should find another country for defending George Washington, you asshat!

No. Washington was like most decent land owning man back then. He was literally Cincinnatus of his time.
That is the right answer. European Slavery didn't come to the New World in 1619, it came in 1492.

That is the right answer. European Slavery didn't come to the New World in 1619, it came in 1492.
It wasn't European at than point. You dumb idiot. Oh and all of the natives practiced slavery you pussy.

It was the reality of Washington's time. You said I should find another country for defending George Washington, you asshat!
Virtually all countries adopted our constitution you idiot.

It wasn't European at than point. You dumb idiot. Oh and all of the natives practiced slavery you pussy.

From that point on. Human history is full of slavery. The chattel slavery system that developed in the USA was one of the most brutal and inhumane.

You are what you eat I guess, that must be why you're such a big dick.

Forum List

Back