Trump was right again: WaPo wants to remove George Washington's name from university

Speaking as a leftist because my comrades are cowardly but embrace deviant behavior

From that point on. Human history is full of slavery. The chattel slavery system that developed in the USA was one of the most brutal and inhumane.

You are what you eat I guess, that must be why you're such a big dick.
BS is was very humane relative to other types. Slave owners in the USA were generally mom and pop plantations so a dead slave can't produce and the owner loses money. The Corporate sugar plantations in the Caribbean were brutal, and there was such a never ending supply of slaves that it didn't matter if a bunch of them died. Life expectancy 8 years. In the USA slaves were better cared for, had better food, and longer life expectancy than poor whites.

Black male slaves in Arab lands had their balls and dicks cut off. 500,000 Chinese slaves died building the Great Wall. In the Soviet Gulags slaves died from all kinds or work related matters and malnutrition. They also ate the dead.

You just passed up another chance to condemn your fellow DemoKKKrat and KKK member.

Your support is obvious.
You ridiculousness is obvious. Are you a dumbass? Let me help you out. I'm not white. Why do you think I give a shit about the reputations of white Democrats who dress up in black face? Fuck Northam. That doesn't make white Republicans, who defend the Confederacy, any better. There's a lot of white Democrats in power who need to be replaced by better democrats.

Let them remove the name….. it will kill the brand. GW is school for wealthy elite liberals. Let them shoot themselves in the foot. It will be a joy to watch.

Ain't America grand. Where diverse opinions are welcomed and scorned at the same time.
See it from both sides every day. For this opinion, I welcome it, I understand it,,but I also laugh at it. I am a DC native and know GW well.

You ridiculousness is obvious. Are you a dumbass? Let me help you out. I'm not white. Why do you think I give a shit about the reputations of white Democrats who dress up in black face? Fuck Northam. That doesn't make white Republicans, who defend the Confederacy, any better. There's a lot of white Democrats in power who need to be replaced by better democrats.

Yet you voted for a rich, white, racist DemoKKKrat who said he doesn't want his kids living in a "racial jungle" with people like you. I think the term for that is "Uncle Tom", right?

Yet you voted for a rich, white, racist DemoKKKrat who said he doesn't want his kids living in a "racial jungle" with people like you. I think the term for that is "Uncle Tom", right?
Not because I like him or think he would make the best president out of a multitude of choices, but because I thought he was better than an unhinged lunatic like Trump. Black people in America have to make the best choice out of a bunch of shitty option, always.

BS is was very humane relative to other types. Slave owners in the USA were generally mom and pop plantations so a dead slave can't produce and the owner loses money. The Corporate sugar plantations in the Caribbean were brutal, and there was such a never ending supply of slaves that it didn't matter if a bunch of them died. Life expectancy 8 years. In the USA slaves were better cared for, had better food, and longer life expectancy than poor whites.

Black male slaves in Arab lands had their balls and dicks cut off. 500,000 Chinese slaves died building the Great Wall. In the Soviet Gulags slaves died from all kinds or work related matters and malnutrition. They also ate the dead.
Slaves were about twice as expensive as a horse.

In 1860:2
spacer.gif

4.5 million people of African descent lived in the United States.
Of these: 4.0 million were enslaved (89%), held by 385,000 slaveowners.
Of these: 3.6 million lived on farms and plantations (half in the Deep South).
Of these: 1.0 million lived on plantations with 50 or more enslaved people.

In 1860:3
spacer.gif

46,300 plantations (estates with 20 or more slaves) existed in the United States.
Of these: 20,800 plantations (45%) had between 20 and 30 slaves.
2,278 plantations (5%) had 100-500 slaves.
13 plantations had 500-1000 slaves.
1 plantation had over 1000 slaves (a South Carolina rice plantation).

From that point on. Human history is full of slavery. The chattel slavery system that developed in the USA was one of the most brutal and inhumane.

You are what you eat I guess, that must be why you're such a big dick.
Once freed, why do you suppose NONE of the slaves fought to return to their homelands to live that amazing life they missed out on?
Why didn’t they want to escape from evil whitey?

Once freed, why do you suppose NONE of the slaves fought to return to their homelands to live that amazing life they missed out on?
Why didn’t they want to escape from evil whitey?
Do you think many of them knew who their ancestor was and where they came from? They were born and raised here. This was their home.

Do you think many of them knew who their ancestor was and where they came from? They were born and raised here. This was their home.
They all knew they came from Africa….you say they all knew they were living in a white society that hated them. Do normal people elect to stay where they’re abused and hated?

I thought they just wanted to go after confederate statues?
There is no end to it. They have to keep trying to outdo each other in radical leftness. How else will they sell new textbooks to liberal colleges, get interviews on CNN, and impress that polsci professor?

Forum List

Back