Trump was right again: WaPo wants to remove George Washington's name from university

Not because I like him or think he would make the best president out of a multitude of choices, but because I thought he was better than an unhinged lunatic like Trump. Black people in America have to make the best choice out of a bunch of shitty option, always.

Your justification for voting for a racist is pathetic. The fact is, you still voted for a racist. Now, make sure you stay in your jungle, and away from Joe Biden's kids.

Your justification for voting for a racist is pathetic. The fact is, you still voted for a racist. Now, make sure you stay in your jungle, and away from Joe Biden's kids.
So was President Johnson and yet blacks voted for him and got the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act passed. You're just a shit thrower with no real argument for why I should of voted for a lunatic like Trump over Biden. Even if he was a racist, like Johnson he was manhandled and cucked and forced to support minorities to the point he had to pick one for a VP. If he is a racist, he's a kept dog of a racist. Why should I feel bad about that?

Did anyone else get that the
WASHINGTON Post wants to rename GW?????????
Is that like the pot calling the kettle black???

The slippery slope with these Nazis is unbelievable

Critical

Theory

irobot-will-smith.gif

Forum List

Back