Trump: we could use a bit of Global Warming that US was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to fight

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

i think it, then Trump tweets it!

"In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!" - President Trump

Yeah I was hoping for another winter like the last two, but the law of odds............

They say Erie PA that already got a foot of snow is getting another foot of snow. That Lake Erie snow machine won't start slowing down until the ice starts to form, which if this weather continues, shouldn't be too far down the road.

Yeah I was hoping for another winter like the last two, but the law of odds............

They say Erie PA that already got a foot of snow is getting another foot of snow. That Lake Erie snow machine won't start slowing down until the ice starts to form, which if this weather continues, shouldn't be too far down the road.

A foot? You need to pay closer attention! It's like 5 feet!

Tell Trump I'm doing all I can. I let my diesel run dang near all day.

Of course you think it then he tweets it. Donald trump is the voice of the American people. At least the portion of American people who have a fully-developed brain, and not just a brain stem. :biggrin:

80901001dbhad_sm.jpg

Been saying this for years. I’m happy when the temp gets as high as zero in the winter

hahaha Trump can use the winter news of these next 3 months to laff at these liberals who got on his case for not believing that the south pole was melting !!!!!

Just like thr church....the cons once again go against science. Keep up the idiocy.

They were up to five and a half feet today. But the lake is freezing quickly. that could help

People are freezing their ass off but that little faggot Mathew will post this is the hottest year on record..

People are freezing their ass off but that little faggot Mathew will post this is the hottest year on record..
how can it be the hottest year on record when its 37 below in Minnesota?? :oops-28::stupid:

how can it be the hottest year on record when its 37 below in Minnesota?? :oops-28::stupid:

Are you honestly that stupid or you just play that way on the internet?

I'm all for this article blast up north. I'm expecting a good duck hunt this weekend here down south as the extreme weather will push them down.

hahaha Trump can use the winter news of these next 3 months to laff at these liberals who got on his case for not believing that the south pole was melting !!!!!

If you ever need snow, just bring in Al Gore to make a global warming speech. He could make it snow in August down in Florida.

Forum List

Back