Trump: we could use a bit of Global Warming that US was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to fight

These claims of "second warmest" are absolutely laughable.

It was not anything near "warmest" this year.

Not even close.... unless you use a lot of this....

A number of Senators are hearing that there will be NO VOTES in the Senate tomorrow because of the incoming 'Bomb cyclone' winter storm..."GLOBAL WARMING!"

A wave crashes over a homes on Lighthouse Rd. as a massive winter storm begins to bear down on the region on January 4, 2018 in Scituate, Massachusetts. The "bomb cyclone" was expected to dump heavy snows in New England as the storm system moved up the U.S. east coast.

global warming?!

DSvGuG8UMAAQVjo.jpg

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. There's no need to panic and allow Big Government to seize more control of peoples' lives. Personally, i value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

But regardless, i'll survive whether it gets warmer or colder. I'm prepared. I suggest folks start becoming more self-reliant, and stop relying solely on Government. They'll be in for a terrible shock if the shit ever does hit the fan. I would advise they start depending on themselves to save themselves.

Forum List

Back