Trump we will guard our border with our military

borderpatrol-jpg.247591

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Only morons do border protections in other peoples lands.
Try standing the homeland border first, before you go off to other lands to murder peoples and children for sport.
Tell ISIS and Radical Islam to stop chopping peoples heads off, burn them alive, crucify them on a cross, rape, place people's heads on spikes.......etc.......

and perhaps there would be no reason to kill their asses...................
It's day 502 of the Great Douche rule. IT said it could kill isis in 30 days.
Trump has demanded a plan to defeat Isis within 30 days
at this slow rate the Great Douche will be out of office before isis is dead.

I'd gladly do a stint on the border for free.
Unfortunately, not close to border, so unable to pitch in, unless he agrees to transport us military retirees down there and put us up for awhile, I'd bring one of my own weapons, for safety purposes, of course.

Spent many a year near the border.
Anywhere from an hour to six hours.
Hell,I'd pay for my own airfare from houston to the border and stay for six months for nothing!

Unfortunately, not close to border, so unable to pitch in, unless he agrees to transport us military retirees down there and put us up for awhile, I'd bring one of my own weapons, for safety purposes, of course.

Hell,I'd pay for my own airfare from houston to the border and stay for six months for nothing!
Well, he has to provide military transport. I like my BAR and wouldn't leave home without it.

Trump: We Will Guard Our Border With Our Military
View attachment 186107
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the US military will be used to guard the US-Mexico border.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump told reporters gathered at the White House. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing

Thank God he won't let the UN PLAN go through!! YES!

The military is going to be watching people go across the border. If they try to stop it then they are enforcing civilian law. That is illegal.

You need to read up on border law.

Shoot, ask questions later

-Geaux

That's a bit much. We aren't communist East Germany.
in East Germany they shot their own Citizens going over the wall to LEAVE their country. We just want to shoot people who are trying to get in OUR country illegally...Only way to end this unwanted, everlasting invasion..

We should shoot people like you and Trump if we were to shoot anyone.

Fire away dickhead......
See where it gets ya.

Well, he has to provide military transport. I like my BAR and wouldn't leave home without it.

I have all the free time in the world at 53,and spare money.
Point me in the right direction....as long as you let me tell you where the weak points are.
Because I already know em.

No they are not . Another rube falling for age old scapegoating .

Harmonica is right, but that's irrelevant to the discussion that the role of our military is to defend our borders and you don't know that. Unreal. Read the Constitution

Oh yeah ? What part of the constitution are your referring too?

Article IV. Section 4. You know you're on the Internet too ...

This is what you are hanging your hat on?

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Geez. We are not being “invaded” . We have commerce with Mexico . Tourists and legal immigration by both countries every day .
1500 people illegally trying to enter at once is an invasion. i don't see what else you would call it. I'm open, give me an idea.

None of these people are armed nor are they under the direction of a foreign power. If you say they are illegal then they are breaking civilian laws.

[URL='http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/03/trump
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the US military will be used to guard the US-Mexico border.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump told reporters gathered at the White House. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing

Thank God he won't let the UN PLAN go through!! YES!

I hate to tell you this but..... What do you expect the soldiers should do when they get to the border?
The same thing as the ICE will be doing for years.
Perry tried that when he was governor.

You cannot blame the democrats either because even if you remove the democrats to this equation these people will still come in.

Look at the influx of refugees entering Europe.

can you set that up along 2,000 some odd miles of border?
Sure, most military jobs are done by contract workers. Not the loser in the armed force sucking off gobmint dimes doing nothang.
Clearly, by your lack of proper grammar, you are not from the US. The loser in our armed forces? At last check, we didn't become the number one super power without our military.
Revolutionary War: Won.
War of 1812: Won.
Barbary War: Won.
Mexican-American War: Won.
Spanish-American War: Won.
Philippine Insurrection: Won.
Boxer Rebellion: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
World War I: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
World War II: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
Korean War: Armistice.
Vietnam War: Officially, we didn't lose. The Viet Cong were destroyed and the NVA was beaten back, however, due to public pressure, brought on by too free coverage by the media, we pulled out. Had we stayed in, we would have won.
Iraq War: Won (as part of a coalition of other nations).
Afghanistan War: Ongoing (as part of a coalition of other nations).
Syria: Currently in the process of withdrawing as ISIS has been beaten.
So, our military personnel aren't a group of losers. They're professionally trained personnel that can beat you any day.

Let’s go with this .

What happens to Americans living or crossing the border? Drone strikes?

What happens if you are at the border and confronted by a military person? Do you no longer have constitutional rights in trumps martial law ?
Poor little Timmy... doesn't know that only legal Americans have constitutional rights, and illegal aliens have none.

How do you know who’s legal or not ? Bar codes on are necks ?

Soldier comes up to you and says “show me your papers “. You tell them to fuck off . Then what ?

Harmonica is right, but that's irrelevant to the discussion that the role of our military is to defend our borders and you don't know that. Unreal. Read the Constitution

Oh yeah ? What part of the constitution are your referring too?

Article IV. Section 4. You know you're on the Internet too ...

This is what you are hanging your hat on?

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Geez. We are not being “invaded” . We have commerce with Mexico . Tourists and legal immigration by both countries every day .
1500 people illegally trying to enter at once is an invasion. i don't see what else you would call it. I'm open, give me an idea.

None of these people are armed nor are they under the direction of a foreign power. If you say they are illegal then they are breaking civilian laws.
A technicality. If they lose a few due to hostile fire, it'll discourage them. Personally, I'm in favor of land mines. After a few blow up, the rest will crawl back, minus legs, to their own nations.

There are ways around Posse Comitatus.

Not the least of which would be to declare Martial Law on the Southern Border, from the borderline itself, back 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 miles, at DOD-DHS field-command discretion, variably and locally, as indicated by conditions required to fulfill the mission, including broad authority to use deadly force against intruders from across the Southern Border.

So you are for martial law against Americans. You realize it’s a busy border wh Americans going back and forth . Or land owners, farmers , ranchers . We confiscating that property ?

can you set that up along 2,000 some odd miles of border?
Sure, most military jobs are done by contract workers. Not the loser in the armed force sucking off gobmint dimes doing nothang.
Clearly, by your lack of proper grammar, you are not from the US. The loser in our armed forces? At last check, we didn't become the number one super power without our military.
Revolutionary War: Won.
War of 1812: Won.
Barbary War: Won.
Mexican-American War: Won.
Spanish-American War: Won.
Philippine Insurrection: Won.
Boxer Rebellion: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
World War I: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
World War II: Won (as part of a coalition of nations).
Korean War: Armistice.
Vietnam War: Officially, we didn't lose. The Viet Cong were destroyed and the NVA was beaten back, however, due to public pressure, brought on by too free coverage by the media, we pulled out. Had we stayed in, we would have won.
Iraq War: Won (as part of a coalition of other nations).
Afghanistan War: Ongoing (as part of a coalition of other nations).
Syria: Currently in the process of withdrawing as ISIS has been beaten.
So, our military personnel aren't a group of losers. They're professionally trained personnel that can beat you any day.
16 years in the ME fighting, seems they can't win these wars. LOL! They should call back to duty our great WWII vets. They won their wars FULLY!

Good. If Trump can't have his wall, the Military is the next best thing.

But let's just be clear, if the Chinese could build a 5,500 mile border wall 2,300 years ago to defend itself from Mongolian nomadic armies, then we can build one that's 3,500 miles shorter, with vastly superior technology and ethics.

But yeah.

Actually the military is the best thing, not the next best

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That depends on their orders."Stand down" is highly likely The current band of unemployable idiots are "guarding" many bases with no ammo. Same as us at the DMZ in the seventies. Absurd flag waving shit but the drugs were damn near free !

Let’s go with this .

What happens if you are at the border and confronted by a military person? Do you no longer have constitutional rights in trumps martial law ?
Poor little Timmy... doesn't know that only legal Americans have constitutional rights, and illegal aliens have none.

Soldier comes up to you and says “show me your papers “. You tell them to fuck off . Then what ?

You're such a fucken tard.

There are ways around Posse Comitatus.

Not the least of which would be to declare Martial Law on the Southern Border, from the borderline itself, back 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 miles, at DOD-DHS field-command discretion, variably and locally, as indicated by conditions required to fulfill the mission, including broad authority to use deadly force against intruders from across the Southern Border.

So you are for martial law against Americans. You realize it’s a busy border wh Americans going back and forth . Or land owners, farmers , ranchers . We confiscating that property ?

A tard extraordinaire.....

Let’s go with this .

You're such a fucken tard.

Answer the question! Oh wait , you rubes don’t think past any of Trumps dumb ass tweets .

Forum List

Back