Trump we will guard our border with our military

Trump: We Will Guard Our Border With Our Military
View attachment 186107
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the US military will be used to guard the US-Mexico border.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump told reporters gathered at the White House. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing

Thank God he won't let the UN PLAN go through!! YES!
There should be a private/public force put upon the border. Let all US citizens participate for We the People have so much to lose if this nation is conquered by invasion.
The "Patriots" are a heavily armed group who patrol the U.S. border with Mexico, trying to deter immigrants from crossing the border illegally. The group, who portray themselves as defending the American way, use a strong display of force to intimidate anyone from making the crossing from Mexico into Texas.

'Armed patriots': the private citizens out to secure the U ...
www.yahoo.com/news/armed-patriots-private-citizens-secure-u-border-100519616.html

I like the idea, but an untrained nonprofessional militia and you coukld have boat loads of Mexican Trayvon Martins ....

I really don't think they're going to call on someone who was too scared to go to a USO.

Which is why Trump will not have to worry about it.
Trump was never in the military and has likely never gone to a USO. Gaybiker on the other hand wouldn't get off his ship on shore leave even to go to a USO. A regular profile in courage. Meanwhile civilian employees like my mother worked there.

The wrong stuff I guess.

Actually, what I told you was that when Reagan was in office, we had to keep our heads on a swivel because USO's were being bombed. Yeah, I think checking for things like that is just prudent. Especially when there were bombings happening in all sorts of places US troops liked to frequent.

How many years did you serve again Meathead? I did a full 20 in 4 war zones.

Oh wait....................forgot..................you just like to troll people.
Did I misquote you? You said you wouldn't leave your ship to go to a USO in a foreign port because Reagan's policies were putting you in danger. Sorry, that's what you said, so take it easy on the blood-and-guts bit, eh?

Not the right stuff, surely.

Find the quote. Never said I wouldn't leave the ship.

I was in the Naples USO about two weeks after the bombing. Where were you?

It’s amazing . Cons always fear big government, but now you want to activate the military act WITHIN our borders ? !

Did you bawl when Obama did it?

Oh you mean the military excersies in Texas that were a front for an obama armed take over?

Isn’t that what you rubes believed ?

No I mean when he sent military to help with the drug war.

Now don't you feel foolish, fucking clown shoes

Obama didn't send in the military. He sent in the National Guard, which has different rules than the military does for deployment and who can send them.

Obama orders 1,200 Guard troops to border

So Trump sends the guard, still military ...sit down and shush I don't give two shits about your ramblings

Actually, the National Guard is more of a militia than it is a military. They aren't full time, and they are governed by different rules. But, if you knew anything about the military that wasn't bullshit, you would have known that and not looked so stupid.

This from the guy who didn't know the Coast Guard is not in the Department of Transportation!
You could say that about trump, rick perry, Ben Carson or Betsy devos

The Posse Comitatus Act would be a difficult hurdle to overcome.

Applies to using American Forces to police US citizens. Doesn't apply to stopping a foreign invasion ...

scaled.reddawn1984.jpg

Again, we are a nation of laws, not emotions.

Border security is law enforcement.

Yeah, we sent the local police to repel the British in the War of 1812!

We sent the local police to repel the Mexicans in the Mexican-American War.

The Hawaiian police departments did a bang-up job against the Japanese attack on Pearl harbor.

Dumbass!

As much as you'd like to conflate the two, a caravan of a thousand refugees is not a "war".

Far fewer than that attacked Pearl Harbor! Dumbass!

Applies to using American Forces to police US citizens. Doesn't apply to stopping a foreign invasion ...

scaled.reddawn1984.jpg

Again, we are a nation of laws, not emotions.

Border security is law enforcement.

The Hawaiian police departments did a bang-up job against the Japanese attack on Pearl harbor.

Dumbass!

As much as you'd like to conflate the two, a caravan of a thousand refugees is not a "war".
353 Japs hit pearl harbor, 17 muslims hit the world trade center. What exactly is the number of attackers you would consider a war?

"War" is not defined by the number of "attackers", but if it was, there are 0 "attackers" in that caravan.

How would you know what constitutes a war? You keep telling us with every post that you are a cowardly libtard!

Dumbass!

In the last decade in Mexico over 177 k have died in a drug War....................That is a War..............A War Mexico is LOSING.

"Wars" on drugs, or terrorism, or whatever aren't "wars".

Don't confuse rhetoric with reality.

Would you please contact a lawyer and sue your school district for educational malpractice?

No one deserves to go through life being as big a dumbass as you are!

:lol:

I'm sure that in your head, that sounded like a great comeback.

I'm sorry! Facts are facts! You have to be the worst educated dumbass on this forum. Your command of the language and culture of the US is below that of someone who flew into the US from Tajikistan 15 minutes ago. I read every one of your posts to see if you can out dumbass the last one! Rarely am I disappointed.

Dumbass! You are absolutely worthless and provide nothing to this forum except trolling your idiocy to see who bites!

Boring.

Boring you with facts, while you do nothing but prove your own limitations of intellect.

can you set that up along 2,000 some odd miles of border?
Sure, most military jobs are done by contract workers. Not the loser in the armed force sucking off gobmint dimes doing nothang.

Hopefully you will get ripped a new asshole for that statement cowardly fkn ............, I bet your p ass never even served before huh little wuss lol

Most in Border Patrol were former military you asshole. Just like cops, just like many areas of positions you sure in the hell couldn't fill. AND MOST CONTRACTORS ARE FKN MILITARY GAWD U ARE FKN BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN THE AVERAGE LIBERAL
The losers in the U.S. military cannot by law, arrest illegals crossing the border.
All they can do is call the border patrol.

FYI.. DOPer!
Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807– is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. It was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction, and was subsequently updated in 1956 and 1981.

If nobody already said so, The Posse Comitatus Act forbids using the military in civilian law enforcement.

If nobody already said so, The Posse Comitatus Act forbids using the military in civilian law enforcement.
The DOPers don't care about Federal LAWS!
And the Governors of states don't have to send their state national guard
troops to the southern border area.
OR Anywhere to do illegal arrests etc..

They haven't broken any US laws yet

But as soon as they step one foot on American soil without permission from the Federal Government, they will. It won't matter if they are angels from there on out, they will have already broken the law. You cannot call anyone who comes here illegally who obeys every other law we have "law abiding", because they have already broken that one single law.

They haven't broken any US laws yet

But as soon as they step one foot on American soil without permission from the Federal Government, they will. It won't matter if they are angels from there on out, they will have already broken the law. You cannot call anyone who comes here illegally who obeys every other law we have "law abiding", because they have already broken that one single law.

Of course. And as soon as they do, they are within the province of domestic law enforcement, and the military can't touch them.

these illegals are DESTROYING America

No they are not . Another rube falling for age old scapegoating .

Harmonica is right, but that's irrelevant to the discussion that the role of our military is to defend our borders and you don't know that. Unreal. Read the Constitution

Oh yeah ? What part of the constitution are your referring too?

Article IV. Section 4. You know you're on the Internet too ...

This is what you are hanging your hat on?

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Geez. We are not being “invaded” . We have commerce with Mexico . Tourists and legal immigration by both countries every day .

Yes, protecting each State against invasion, that means exactly protecting our borders. Stop being a moron

Yeah, over 20 years ago! Who was President? Oh, that would be Bubba Clinton!

...so?

Dumbass! You are absolutely worthless and provide nothing to this forum except trolling your idiocy to see who bites!

Boring.

Boring you with facts, while you do nothing but prove your own limitations of intellect.

No, you're boring me with hysterical appeals to emotion and personal insults.

Get back to me when you've grown up enough to have a civilized conversation, if that's what you're looking for.

Otherwise, blather on.

True, but nobody ever said that we would use the military for that purpose. They can act irrespective of the civilian law enforcement if need be. No need to turn them into the Gestapo.

True, but nobody ever said that we would use the military for that purpose. They can act irrespective of the civilian law enforcement if need be. No need to turn them into the Gestapo.

What do you think "guarding our border" is, if not acting as civilian law enforcement?

No they are not . Another rube falling for age old scapegoating .

Harmonica is right, but that's irrelevant to the discussion that the role of our military is to defend our borders and you don't know that. Unreal. Read the Constitution

Oh yeah ? What part of the constitution are your referring too?

Article IV. Section 4. You know you're on the Internet too ...

This is what you are hanging your hat on?

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Geez. We are not being “invaded” . We have commerce with Mexico . Tourists and legal immigration by both countries every day .
1500 people illegally trying to enter at once is an invasion. i don't see what else you would call it. I'm open, give me an idea.

1 person illegally entering our borders without following our laws is an unacceptable risk

can you set that up along 2,000 some odd miles of border?
Sure, most military jobs are done by contract workers. Not the loser in the armed force sucking off gobmint dimes doing nothang.

Hopefully you will get ripped a new asshole for that statement cowardly fkn ............, I bet your p ass never even served before huh little wuss lol

Most in Border Patrol were former military you asshole. Just like cops, just like many areas of positions you sure in the hell couldn't fill. AND MOST CONTRACTORS ARE FKN MILITARY GAWD U ARE FKN BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN THE AVERAGE LIBERAL
The losers in the U.S. military cannot by law, arrest illegals crossing the border.
All they can do is call the border patrol.

FYI.. DOPer!
Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807– is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. It was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction, and was subsequently updated in 1956 and 1981.

I SAID most CONTRACTORS, BORDER PATROL, POLICE . are often FORMER Military dumbass Dip shit............ so as you INSULT the military your stupid ass doesn't even realize how most of those guys were in the military gutless.

Shut up fuckhead you dont know me from Adam.
The point I was attempting to make is the defense of the border and thus national defense being extra Posse Comitatus. For instance, if we have a foreign force converging on our border would this also be a violation of Posse Comitatus? Given then current environment of international terrorism and the porous nature of our border I think this argument could be logically made.

Do you think that "logical" argument would hold up in front of SCOTUS?

If a hostile foreign force was gathering at our border, Posse Comitatus would not apply - because rebelling a hostile army is a function of the military, not law enforcement.

Border security, according to our legal system, is a function of domestic law enforcement - and therefore, PCA applies.

The Constitution puts the responsibility for securing our borders on the military. Can you show the qualifications you're making up? Where are they written that you want illegals to drown us so that part of securing our border is not a military responsibility?

The Constitution does no such thing.

Article IV, Section 4. You seriously don't think securing our borders is the job of the MILITARY? Hello, you've succumbed to leftist stupidity and lies. The MILITARY? You don't grasp the relation between the military and securing our freaking borders?

You are S-T-U-P-I-D. Not ignorant, stupid

Here's the text of Article IV, Section 4:

Now, I'm not sure what school of Constitutional interpretation you fit within, but what do you believe that the founding fathers meant, when they said "foreign invaders"?

Do you think they meant a military invasion, or do you think they meant immigrants?

Keep in mind, the founding fathers never expected any "controls" whatsoever on immigration.

To think they meant to apply that to immigrants takes quite a reach, for the sake of legal interpretation. I doubt you could even get Stevens to go that far from the text.

We're talking about illegal aliens, not "immigrants," idiot

Forum List

Back