Trump weighs military action against North Korea over nuclear program

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The message should be first sent to China, get your nutty proxy in line. The rest of the world should grow a pair and stand for principle rather than leaving it to America to handle the heavy lifting once again, while the majority of NATO nations don't even pay their 2% as agreed.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/01/trump-weighs-military-action-against-north-korea-over-nuclear-program/

President Trump is considering military action against North Korea in an effort to stop their nuclear-weapons program, a report says.

Sources told the Wall Street Journal that an internal White House review of strategy on the Hermit Kingdom includes the possibility of military force or regime change — an idea that US officials have reportedly emphasized during recent talks with American allies in the South Pacific.

The idea has ultimately left some leaders in the region on edge, according to insiders.

While Trump has promised to uphold the agreements in place in regards to US policy on Asia, some nations have been bracing for a drastic shift in American policy, the Journal reports.

During the discussions with the leaders, sources said White House officials had been highlighting the possible military dimensions of their proposed strateg

Would the world even notice if they disappeared?

Well, it's their abusive, fascist government that's the problem. Get rid of them and turn the nation into a capitalist nation that is free and you can be sure the citizens of North Korea would notice. For those few adventurous and crazy people actually visit the country you are given a "tour guide", which is really just a spy to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't do anything crazy like video record in their land.

Some places on this planet are just disturbing.

The problem is their ability to cause massive damage to South Korea before they are destroyed.

AND the danger of China entering the fray.

"regime change" makes me uncomfortable. I'm associating it with more "nation building".

The problem is their ability to cause massive damage to South Korea before they are destroyed.

AND the danger of China entering the fray.

"The problem is their ability to cause massive damage to South Korea before they are destroyed."

Agreed and also possibly Japan.

"AND the danger of China entering the fray."

Yes I agree, very alarming.

Well, it's their abusive, fascist government that's the problem. Get rid of them and turn the nation into a capitalist nation that is free and you can be sure the citizens of North Korea would notice. For those few adventurous and crazy people actually visit the country you are given a "tour guide", which is really just a spy to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't do anything crazy like video record in their land.

Just like we did in Iraq? That was such a rousing success, wasn't it?

Before or after your Obama surrendered?

If Trump uses the Military on NK you will know he is in lockstep with the MIC.

Why is it suddenly news about what a president "weighs"? Every president since Truman bungled the Korean Conflict so badly that we live with the reprocussions half a century later have "weighed" military action against N.K.

Obama didn't surrender. He followed the agreement that Bush made after that country said they would start charging our soldiers in their courts.

Obama didn't surrender. He followed the agreement that Bush made after that country said they would start charging our soldiers in their courts.
Except Bush didn't surrender.....

Bush made the agreement to be out of there by that date.

Then why did Obama surrender?

Pretty dumb aren't you? I'm sure I'm not the first to explain to you what happened. I'm sorry if you can't understand, but that's not my problem.

Pretty dumb aren't you? I'm sure I'm not the first to explain to you what happened. I'm sorry if you can't understand, but that's not my problem.
I will never understand why you liberals aren't proud of your Obamas actions.....

Until o-shit-ma took it over all was going well. With a decent leader we can win any conflict. Of course there is NO way to win a Nuclear war, that requires removal of those who would start it. YOU KNOW People like the ones o-shit-ma and shitbitch sold one fourth of our uranium reserves to.

Forum List

Back