Trump: We're under siege.....LOLOLOLOL ya think?????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Leave it to Trump to drag his ingrates with him as he struggles to figure out why Comey, the media, half the world leaders, his wife, 47 million plus americans and toe fungus don't like his orange lying ass. So now he's under siege....he goes around the country shoving people around, bullying our allies and he's the victim. Trump if you do anything else in your pathetic life....please please please get some therapy!!

Youre just mad that this Comey hearing isn't going as you retards expected. :laugh:

Last edited:
The hearing today just gave the special counsel more ammunition and loads of worries to Ryan and McConnell.

Leave it to Trump to drag his ingrates with him as he struggles to figure out why Comey, the media, half the world leaders, his wife, 47 million plus americans and toe fungus don't like his orange lying ass. So now he's under siege....he goes around the country shoving people around, bullying our allies and he's the victim. Trump if you do anything else in your pathetic life....please please please get some therapy!!
please please please get some therapy!
please....take your own advice,obsessions can be devastating.....i know a guy who can help you....Dr. Vinnie Boombatz....

• Banned
Youre just mad that this Comey hearing isn't going as you retards expected. :laugh:
Listen, up....and let me make this perfectly clear.....there is no way in hell Donald the lying fuckin King is gonna come out of this, scott free, no way. The man needs to go and trust me, he's going down. Now you ingrates can celebrate all you want, but the tides are turning on you bitches, its all just a matter of time. Just ask Brexit, who understood....conservatism is not a good way to go, thus their massive loss in the UK....LOLOLOL. We got our Brexit, just wait until the 2018 elections, your days are numbered!! Enjoy the Trump fuck fest...the clock is tickin!!
images

Listen, up....and let me make this perfectly clear.....there is no way in hell Donald the lying fuckin King is gonna come out of this, scott free, no way. [/QUOTE]

Comey perjured himself, the NYTs was reporting from the memo before Trump tweeted about tapes when Comey states that he released the memo only because of that tweet to defend himself so he perjured himself and leaked to the press without authorization. There was no obstruction of justice hoping is not a crime and Comey admitted that Trump wasn't under investigation.

Forum List

Back