TRUMP WH--US FLAG NOT LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just forgot to order it. Once he finishes with his cartoon time and comes downstairs for lunch, he'll order it. Never fear.

Piece of SCUM!

So let me this straight, Trump failed to mourn the death of a man that gave the fake dossier on him to Comey? He failed to mourn the man who called all of his supporters "crazies"? He failed to lower the flag for one of the fallen of the Keating 5?

You're right, he should have been the better man and lowered that little flag anyway.

Now that McCain has assumed the position of the dirt nap, its time to move on and start lining up his future replacement. Its only up from here

-Geaux

Piece of SCUM!

So let me this straight, Trump failed to mourn the death of a man that gave the fake dossier on him to Comey? He failed to mourn the man who called all of his supporters "crazies"? He failed to lower the flag for one of the fallen of the Keating 5?

You're right, he should have been the better man and lowered that little flag anyway.
It is obvious why you love Donnie Shitstain so much. You share his innate ability to be a lying sack of shit.

Piece of SCUM!

It is obvious why you love Donnie Shitstain so much. You share his innate ability to be a lying sack of shit.
John McCain Says Calling Donald Trump Supporters 'Crazies' Is a 'Term of Endearment'

Does that war loving anti american pos deserve it lowered?
Yes. He was considered a great statesman. It doesn't matter what he believed; he spent his career giving the people of Arizona their voice in D.C. and he was known all over the world as representing an honorable United States when it came to military matters.

Only a cheap two bit tinpot government would refuse to give a man like McCain respect at his death. I think it was an oversight and as soon as the media started running it, I'm sure the WH started moving on correcting it.

Is it lowered yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back