TRUMP WH--US FLAG NOT LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of SCUM!

So let me this straight, Trump failed to mourn the death of a man that gave the fake dossier on him to Comey? He failed to mourn the man who called all of his supporters "crazies"? He failed to lower the flag for one of the fallen of the Keating 5?

You're right, he should have been the better man and lowered that little flag anyway.
It is obvious why you love Donnie Shitstain so much. You share his innate ability to be a lying sack of shit.
John McCain Says Calling Donald Trump Supporters 'Crazies' Is a 'Term of Endearment'
Nowhere did he call all supporters crazies. He specifically was talking to the deranged group of shitbags that salivate at every retarded inciting Trump comment and Tweet. I know it is hard for you to differentiate since you are part of that shitbag group, but a differentiation is easily discernible for anybody with an I.Q. higher than a glass of snot.

Does that war loving anti american pos deserve it lowered?
Yes. He was considered a great statesman. It doesn't matter what he believed; he spent his career giving the people of Arizona their voice in D.C. and he was known all over the world as representing an honorable United States when it came to military matters.

Only a cheap two bit tinpot government would refuse to give a man like McCain respect at his death. I think it was an oversight and as soon as the media started running it, I'm sure the WH started moving on correcting it.

Is it lowered yet?
That’s ok. There’s a Senate seat up for grabs in November. It was held by a Republican. Watch it flip.

If they still go by the Eisenhower rules, that is correct.

The flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff on all buildings, grounds, and naval vessels of the Federal Government in the metropolitan area of the District of Columbia on the day of death and on the following day upon the death of a United States Senator, Representative, Territorial Delegate, or the Resident Commissioner from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and it shall also be flown at half-staff on all buildings, grounds, and naval vessels of the Federal Government in the State, Congressional District, Territory, or Commonwealth of such Senator, Representative, Delegate, or Commissioner. respectively, from the day of death until interment.

Dwight D. Eisenhower: Proclamation 3044—Display of the Flag of the United States of America at Half-Staff Upon the Death of Certain Officials and Former Officials

Yes. He was considered a great statesman. It doesn't matter what he believed; he spent his career giving the people of Arizona their voice in D.C. and he was known all over the world as representing an honorable United States when it came to military matters.

Only a cheap two bit tinpot government would refuse to give a man like McCain respect at his death. I think it was an oversight and as soon as the media started running it, I'm sure the WH started moving on correcting it.

Is it lowered yet?
I wouldnt give him respect. Fuck him. Fuck 95% of DC.
I can think of hundreds of millions of AMERICANS That deserve it more than he.
The flag WAS lowered BTW. There are literally hundreds of pictures and articles about it.

/----/ When did you lower the flag on your house to half staff?
My house isn’t the White House, which keeps the flag at half mast for more than a day when a Senator passes. This is what happens when you elect a 4 year old to be president.

Is it lowered yet?
That’s ok. There’s a Senate seat up for grabs in November. It was held by a Republican. Watch it flip.
Is that automatically a good thing? Personally, I would rather wait to see who will get the position before I make a determination of whether it is a net positive.

/----/ When did you lower the flag on your house to half staff?
My house isn’t the White House, which keeps the flag at half mast for more than a day when a Senator passes. This is what happens when you elect a 4 year old to be president.
I think you are confused. Obama would lower it whenever one of his virtual sons breaking the law was gunned down

-Geaux

Piece of SCUM!

So let me this straight, Trump failed to mourn the death of a man that gave the fake dossier on him to Comey? He failed to mourn the man who called all of his supporters "crazies"? He failed to lower the flag for one of the fallen of the Keating 5?

You're right, he should have been the better man and lowered that little flag anyway.
It is obvious why you love Donnie Shitstain so much. You share his innate ability to be a lying sack of shit.
John McCain Says Calling Donald Trump Supporters 'Crazies' Is a 'Term of Endearment'
Nowhere did he call all supporters crazies. He specifically was talking to the deranged group of shitbags that salivate at every retarded inciting Trump comment and Tweet. I know it is hard for you to differentiate since you are part of that shitbag group, but a differentiation is easily discernible for anybody with an I.Q. higher than a glass of snot.
He called his supporters crazy. Stop with your ridiculous bullshit.
You dont know me. You dont know what groups i am in, you tunnel vision faggot

Piece of SCUM!

So when McCain supporters on here call me a lying sack of poo, I assume that is as well.

Gee, thanks!

It’s funny watching the roles flip when it comes to lowering the flag. Remember the bullshit story that President Obama ordered the flags lowered for Whitney Houston, but not for Nancy Reagan? Haters will believe anything if buttresses their narrative.

Is it lowered yet?
Is that automatically a good thing? Personally, I would rather wait to see who will get the position before I make a determination of whether it is a net positive.
It’s a good thing for Democrats. So I hope the right gets even louder with their John McCain bashing.

It was lowered. Stop peddling bullshit.
Normally it remains at half mast until the funeral.
Who cares? The flag was lowered in tribute to McCain. End of story. If one wants to take issue with Trump's attacks and disrespect towards McCain's war record, that is one thing. In this instance, though, respect was paid.
I DON'T care. I am just adding a little actual information to this stupid thread. I think the flag is lowered to its knees WAY to much. A couple days for any statesman is enough, I think. But what is CUSTOMARY is to leave it at half mast during the mourning period. McCain is actually going to lie in state at the Capitol, quite a big deal, so you'd think the flag would be lowered as it USUALLY is.

Piece of SCUM!

Oh, another symptom of a Donnie Shitstain sychopant: uncontainable impotent rage.

Oh, another symptom of a Donnie Shitstain sychopant: uncontainable impotent rage.
Lol dumbfuck

Look everyone, another term of endearment from a McCainite.

Feel the love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back