TRUMP WH--US FLAG NOT LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCCAIN-WHITE-HOUSE-FLAG-GETTY_1535336113259_5970051_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

It was lowered. Stop peddling bullshit.
Normally it remains at half mast until the funeral.

I think people are looking to pick the fly shit out of the pepper just so they can moan about President Trump.
I agree, but this is actually noteworthy if not stop-the-presses worthy. Particularly considering that the feud between he and McCain continues with McCain's disinvitation to his funeral.

Does that war loving anti american pos deserve it lowered?
Yes. He was considered a great statesman. It doesn't matter what he believed; he spent his career giving the people of Arizona their voice in D.C. and he was known all over the world as representing an honorable United States when it came to military matters.

Only a cheap two bit tinpot government would refuse to give a man like McCain respect at his death. I think it was an oversight and as soon as the media started running it, I'm sure the WH started moving on correcting it.

Is it lowered yet?
That’s ok. There’s a Senate seat up for grabs in November. It was held by a Republican. Watch it flip.
Mc Cain was no republican.

Yep - He gave it ONE DAY. And the Orange Clown had BETTER not show up at the funeral.

The American flag flying above the White House was at full staff early Monday morning even as the nation continued honoring the life and legacy of Sen. John McCain. The Arizona Republican, whose relationship with President Trump has long been fraught, died on Saturday at the age of 81 after battling brain cancer.

While the White House originally lowered the flag late Saturday evening, White House reporters, including CBS News' Mark Knoller, noticed that the flag was back at full staff Monday morning:​

White House flag flies at full staff as nation honors John McCain

Why would the flag be lowered?

-Geaux

I agree. Its lowered at the death of a POTUS but not a Senator.

Oh I'm sure Arizona will lower its flags. That's fitting as McCain was a Senator in that state.

Only an idiot would expect Federal flags to be lowered for a mere Senator.

It was lowered. Stop peddling bullshit.
Normally it remains at half mast until the funeral.

I think people are looking to pick the fly shit out of the pepper just so they can moan about President Trump.
I agree, but this is actually noteworthy if not stop-the-presses worthy. Particularly considering that the feud between he and McCain continues with McCain's disinvitation to his funeral.

Is it? The flag could have been lowered for 800
days and people that hate the President would piss and moan.

/----/ When did you lower the flag on your house to half staff?
My house isn’t the White House, which keeps the flag at half mast for more than a day when a Senator passes. This is what happens when you elect a 4 year old to be president.
How can Kelly still stand working for that FM?

Yep - He gave it ONE DAY. And the Orange Clown had BETTER not show up at the funeral.

The American flag flying above the White House was at full staff early Monday morning even as the nation continued honoring the life and legacy of Sen. John McCain. The Arizona Republican, whose relationship with President Trump has long been fraught, died on Saturday at the age of 81 after battling brain cancer.

While the White House originally lowered the flag late Saturday evening, White House reporters, including CBS News' Mark Knoller, noticed that the flag was back at full staff Monday morning:​

This is the perfect example of how whatever Trump does, miserable little twats like you will complain about it.

HE BETTER lower that flag for a week and HE BETTER not go to the Funeral.

You people are pathetic caricatures of an actual opposition.

-Geaux

Oh I'm sure Arizona will lower its flags. That's fitting as McCain was a Senator in that state.

"A mere Senator" ???
Jesus Claudette - you just topped even YOU
:113:

My house isn’t the White House, which keeps the flag at half mast for more than a day when a Senator passes. This is what happens when you elect a 4 year old to be president.

I want to know if MATTIS has any balls and tell the military to lower it.

Honestly it is just a matter of respect and class. We know Trump is a petty little man. Having said that it is the world we inhabit today. Trump has made the US small and petty. Read these posts. It is the new norm.

-Geaux

"A mere Senator" ???
Jesus Claudette - you just topped even YOU
:113:

He was a mere Senator. He was no better than anyone else though those serving in Congress seem to think they are.

Carry on dumbass.

This is the perfect example of how whatever Trump does, miserable little twats like you will complain about it.

McCain pisses off The Orange Four Year Old because he was absolutely everything Dotardo is NOT.

I want to know if MATTIS has any balls and tell the military to lower it.

He may because McCain was a member of the armed services and Mattis deeply respects soldiers, Sailers and marines.

McCain pisses off The Orange Four Year Old because he was absolutely everything Dotardo is NOT.

Wow, funny your side praising a guy they took to the woodshed in 2008.

Does that war loving anti american pos deserve it lowered?
Yes. He was considered a great statesman. It doesn't matter what he believed; he spent his career giving the people of Arizona their voice in D.C. and he was known all over the world as representing an honorable United States when it came to military matters.

Only a cheap two bit tinpot government would refuse to give a man like McCain respect at his death. I think it was an oversight and as soon as the media started running it, I'm sure the WH started moving on correcting it.

Is it lowered yet?
That’s ok. There’s a Senate seat up for grabs in November. It was held by a Republican. Watch it flip.
Mc Cain was no republican.
He counted as one in the Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back