Trump will be close but not win a cigar

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I agree with the Huffington Post. The election will not be land slide, but HRC will very likely win.

"As the presidential campaign enters the final stretch, two things are becoming clear. One is that Hillary Clinton is almost certain to win. Donald Trump suffers from sheer implausibility. It becomes more apparent every day that he is not qualified to be President by knowledge, experience or temperament. The other is that the election will be fairly close.

Trump can win only if something unexpected happens. Like another financial crash. Or criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. Or a sensational terrorist attack (both Russian President Vladimir Putin and ISIS have indicated a preference for Trump).

Democrats hoping for a landslide — like 1964, when Lyndon Johnson beat Barry Goldwater by 23 points — are likely to be disappointed. Hillary Clinton rarely breaks 50 percent in the polls. And the polls have been narrowing as her convention bounce has faded. As of Labor Day, she had a four-point lead in the RealClearPolitics polling average, 46 to 42 percent."
Hillary's Win Will Not Be A Landslide

Looks like the Clinton Foundation payroll checks were not held up by today's USPS holiday. Electronic Transfers now?

You might want to think again about using "Cigar" in the header.....

• Banned
Looks like the Clinton Foundation payroll checks were not held up by today's USPS holiday. Electronic Transfers now? You might want to think again about using "Cigar" in the header.....
Donald is talking about attacking remittance checks. Cigar, concerning Red Donald, is just the right image.

This is like no election I have ever seen..

I think it will surprise a lot of experts.

• Banned
Gracie, anything but . . . and, bear, I agree with you.

• Banned
"Hillary's Win Will Not Be A Landslide"

Correct.

She’ll likely be elected with 279 EC votes, losing both Florida and Ohio.
She may well lose those states, will taking VA, NC, PA, MI, and WI.

Henry still does not get it.

Last edited:
I agree with the Huffington Post. The election will not be land slide, but HRC will very likely win.

"As the presidential campaign enters the final stretch, two things are becoming clear. One is that Hillary Clinton is almost certain to win. Donald Trump suffers from sheer implausibility. It becomes more apparent every day that he is not qualified to be President by knowledge, experience or temperament. The other is that the election will be fairly close.

Trump can win only if something unexpected happens. Like another financial crash. Or criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. Or a sensational terrorist attack (both Russian President Vladimir Putin and ISIS have indicated a preference for Trump).

Democrats hoping for a landslide — like 1964, when Lyndon Johnson beat Barry Goldwater by 23 points — are likely to be disappointed. Hillary Clinton rarely breaks 50 percent in the polls. And the polls have been narrowing as her convention bounce has faded. As of Labor Day, she had a four-point lead in the RealClearPolitics polling average, 46 to 42 percent."

Fake always said Hillary in landslid...Now changing his tune... she was always going to fade, and she'll keep fading until she loses the election:cool:

"As the presidential campaign enters the final stretch, two things are becoming clear. One is that Hillary Clinton is almost certain to win"

Cough...cough...cough.

Fake always said Hillary in landslid...Now changing his tune... she was always going to fade, and she'll keep fading until she loses the election:cool:
Show where I said "landslide". She is weakening now, but Trump is not picking up ground. That means those who do not support her really do not want to go to Trump. They will go 3rd party or no vote.

I noticed that as well. It's what made me respond, actually. All this time...he scoffed at Trump even being as close as he is. Denial is a strong thing with him. But now? He says something that surprised me. Which means...rut roh.

Show where I said "landslide". She is weakening now, but Trump is not picking up ground. That means those who do not support her really do not want to go to Trump. They will go 3rd party or no vote.
I also think we might get a big surprise, so yeah....this could happen. Thats how lincoln was POTUS. 3rd party sooprise.

I noticed that as well. It's what made me respond, actually. All this time...he scoffed at Trump even being as close as he is. Denial is a strong thing with him. But now? He says something that surprised me. Which means...rut roh.
You noticed nothing of the sort. The undecided are at deciding between 3d party and no vote: there is no movement to Trump.

You noticed nothing of the sort. The undecided are at deciding between 3d party and no vote: there is no movement to Trump.
lol. Yes, I did notice, Jake. If you are now seeing the proverbial light...and even I noticed as well as someone else....that usually means something to those with heightened awareness.

Two third party candidates Trump wins....There's going to be lots of people who've never voted before, voting Trump..Once Trump destroys her in the debates it'll be over.:cool:

lol. Yes, I did notice, Jake. If you are now seeing the proverbial light...and even I noticed as well as someone else....that usually means something to those with heightened awareness.
Fake said Trump didn't have a chance. He said he'd lose in a landslide...Now he's backing off:cool:

Forum List

Back