Trump Will Be Impeached

They will vote when they are ready. If whites in America are so strung out on racism that they help give Trump a second term, then they will be responsible for the destruction of our republic.

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace. You know absolutely nothing factual, brainwashed functional moron.

I'm not GOP and I run circles around you.

Running circles around a brainless twit isn't anything much to really brag about. One thing sure about the Left is that the louder they talk, the more they flap and wave their arms like a chicken and the greater the number of insults and names they cast about at you short of any facts, the more you can be assured they are a totally brainless cluck. The best are the ones who claim everything yet are unwilling to ever prove anything, like MI2 (mental idiot 2), they are the bitter dregs of the Leftwit party. You can sum their entire life up into THREE words: ORANGE MAN BAD. Destroy at any cost. Even their party refers to them as their Useful Idiots.
blah blah blah. You can't ask personal favors from foreign leaders when you are president. Especially getting dirt on your opponents. And he was holding up military aid. He's a bit of a Putin puppet you know, super duper?

It's been done a million time, little girl. It is probably what they spend half their time talking about--- --- personal favors and dirt on people they don't like. The CIA makes a career of it, an institution. Only difference here is that this time the democrats know that uncovering the malignant crimes of Biden, like Hillary, will likely send their best chance at beating Trump again down the tubes, and perhaps worse, might lead back to prosecuting Hillary (or Obama?). Just what are the democrats hiding they are so afraid of? Don't worry. It's coming, child. Impeach away fucknose, if you can.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

He will remain president, and you will remain annoying. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe, maybe not. He might resign ... or all this stress could lead to a heart attack.

Such a predictably flaming jackass. Jerk links me to a bunch of Left-leaning anti-Trump propaganda machines and calls them "news sources" after railing propaganda. Not that any of them answer any of the questions asked. Moron is too stupid to admit that if a website actually had the answers, dimowits wouldn't still be asking the questions.

Score: Franco 0-2; IQ ~ 79 and dropping.
The BBC, Fortune, Fox. You do realize you only have Rupert Murdoch owned outlets parroting the GOP drivel.... The entire rest of the world of law enforcement and journalism think you are all nuts. you are interested GOP voters and you don't even know that the Republicans are represented in the committees already and they can say anything they want and all the transcripts are being put out. After this it becomes public on TV. Icaramba.... Sorry you don't like the Constitution

Azog: My favorite color is green.

Franco: Red is the best color.

Azog: But I like green better.

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Franco then gives a smiley and pees in his Depends.
Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
The smiley means you are wrong again you idiot.

Just took at all the triggered goons here, Azog! Look at who is kicking and screaming so much about Trump's guilt. Look at who are posting all of the stupid child games, insults. Not the face of a group of people confident they are winning. Not the look of a group of people sure they are getting Trump. If they were, they wouldn't be on here with 450 posts loudly talking crap like a 9 year old.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Maybe, maybe not. He might resign ... or all this stress could lead to a heart attack.
Heart attacks are a CIA specialty.

I have given this impeachment theatrics great thought.
I've come to the conclusion, with the dems numbers in the House,
they don't need one sliver of evidence, Schiff doesn't have to keep lying.
They have the votes for impeachment and always did....VOTE!!!!!
I would think most Americans want to have names for the upcoming election.
There is overwhelming evidence and yes they do have the votes easy but don't like doing what swine tell them to LOL just so Fox News will be happy

Then show it, rather than state it as 'fact'.

tia

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace. You know absolutely nothing factual, brainwashed functional moron.

I'm not GOP and I run circles around you.

Running circles around a brainless twit isn't anything much to really brag about. One thing sure about the Left is that the louder they talk, the more they flap and wave their arms like a chicken and the greater the number of insults and names they cast about at you short of any facts, the more you can be assured they are a totally brainless cluck. The best are the ones who claim everything yet are unwilling to ever prove anything, like MI2 (mental idiot 2), they are the bitter dregs of the Leftwit party. You can sum their entire life up into THREE words: ORANGE MAN BAD. Destroy at any cost. Even their party refers to them as their Useful Idiots.
blah blah blah. You can't ask personal favors from foreign leaders when you are president. Especially getting dirt on your opponents. And he was holding up military aid. He's a bit of a Putin puppet you know, super duper?

It's been done a million time, little girl. It is probably what they spend half their time talking about--- --- personal favors and dirt on people they don't like. The CIA makes a career of it, an institution. Only difference here is that this time the democrats know that uncovering the malignant crimes of Biden, like Hillary, will likely send their best chance at beating Trump again down the tubes, and perhaps worse, might lead back to prosecuting Hillary (or Obama?). Just what are the democrats hiding they are so afraid of? Don't worry. It's coming, child. Impeach away fucknose, if you can.
They already have plenty of votes to impeach but the whole point is to have an inquiry to find out what the facts are. Then a public hearing and then the Senate decides whether to convict if the tortoise even allows it.like all your other phony scandals your propaganda machine refuses to retract even when they are totally proven wrong, there is absolutely no evidence of anything against Hillary Obama etcetera etcetera just pure crap. Give us a call when somebody gets arrested at least, much less proven guilty of something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They will vote when they decide to vote. Then the shit will hit the fan. And as the shit splatters all over you republicans just make sure your mouths are closed.
I'm not a republican, IM2, see? you don't know as much as you think you do.
Bologna. If you don't vote Democrat you are duped and as good as GOP. Libertarians classical liberals God knows what lol all brand-new bologna.
There goes Franco again. Did your Masters in Google search tell you that.

Azog: I like warm weather

Franco: You’re a brainwashed functional moron. Obviously cold weather is better.

Azog: But I prefer warm weather.

Franco: That’s because the GOP brainwashed you to be a warm weather asset. You’re a dupe.
you have a right to your opinions but not your own facts that are proven wrong.

mirror

They already have plenty of votes to impeach but the whole point is to have an inquiry to find out what the facts are.
Wow! Thanks for finally admitting it, dumbass! Yep, Nancy had the votes to impeach 19 days after Trump took office and she still has the votes now, even though they don't even have all the facts yet! The democrats just want to impeach, they can taste it in their mouth and they just want the best excuse possible---- ---- Maxine has been yelling it for three years. They can't beat Trump, not in 2016, not in 2020. The smell of fear and desperation permeates the Left.

When this falls through like Mueller, what next, will you attempt to assassinate him? Maybe Donald should get a lot of lookalikes to go around in different cars at all times to stay safe from your attempted coup?

They already have plenty of votes to impeach but the whole point is to have an inquiry to find out what the facts are.
Wow! Thanks for finally admitting it, dumbass! Yep, Nancy had the votes to impeach 19 days after Trump took office and she still has the votes now, even though they don't even have all the facts yet! The democrats just want to impeach, they can taste it in their mouth and they just want the best excuse possible---- ---- Maxine has been yelling it for three years. They can't beat Trump, not in 2016, not in 2020. The smell of fear and desperation permeates the Left.

When this falls through like Mueller, what next, will you attempt to assassinate him? Maybe Donald should get a lot of lookalikes to go around in different cars at all times to stay safe from your attempted coup?
I think the stuff that is come out including Trump's confession that he did it has had an effect 55% want him removed now. And you think he's going to get reelected you're nuts. He will at least need the Kurds ceasefire to hold until the election and a great trade deal with China... And a real bump in the economy without another giveaway to the rich..

• Thanks

There is overwhelming evidence and yes they do have the votes easy but don't like doing what swine tell them to LOL just so Fox News will be happy

tia
Trump admitted he asked the leader of a foreign country for a favor, getting dirt on Biden -8 times he mentioned Biden. People are sick to death of him and this chaos.

• Thanks
Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment

So what? It was SOP to vote give subpoena power to any Committee not just an Impeachment Inquiry. At that time no Committee chairman had standing subpoena power. You can thank Darrell Issa and the 114th Congress for giving the Chairs that standing power.
So what? great that can be placed on the headstone of the DNC
Here lies so what the party of corruption. They didn't give a fuck about due process

You stated the fact that they voted during the other impeachments like it was some kind of magical requirement before an investigation of a president can begin. Are you really going to deny/ignore the fact that it was SOP to have a vote to give subpoena power to any Committee at the time and that the House Rules have changed since then to give the Committees that power?
You must be young and either wasn't alive for the Clinton impeachment or to young to have cared about it.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached

tia
Trump admitted he asked the leader of a foreign country for a favor, getting dirt on Biden -8 times he mentioned Biden. People are sick to death of him and this chaos.
Remarks by President Trump and President Zelensky of Ukraine Before Bilateral Meeting | New York, NY | The White House

Trump admitted he asked the leader of a foreign country for a favor, getting dirt on Biden -8 times he mentioned Biden.

Individual 1 didn't ask for dirt on the senile Biden clown, he asked for an investigation into the dirt
People are sick to death of him and this chaos.

Don't worry, Nancy will officially impeach him once the opinion polls say 67% of 'the people' are in favour of it...

:coffee:

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

[emoji1787]

I don’t think you know what the word “overwhelming”
means. LOL

We have a great education system in the US. Somehow it skipped you.
I have a masters in history and I must tell you then you are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL they actually confessed to a crime.

You're a liar, your vocabulary (or the lack there of) exposes you as just another troll playing a game on the internet.

Last edited:
You haven't seen squat.
You're the one on the pure misinformation all the time propaganda train idiot....

Keep trying, you're flailing but keep trying. Nothing has been proven, NOTHING has empirically shown guilt of any kind.
Trump and several of his advisors have admitted he asked for personal favor from a foreign leader. That is enough already. But he also obviously threatened him with withholding Aid.

I read the transcript, you're an idiot.
Trump talks about how much military Aid we were giving them. Then he said "though I must ask you a favor' and then talked about corruption and Biden eight times. There is also all these emails and letters and ambasadors saying Aid was contingent on an investigation. You are not told any of that because you are an idiot watching garbage propaganda dumbass.

Sorry franco, your "education" (or the lack there of) is showing you to be the moron we know you to be. Arn't people with a "Masters" supposed to unerstand context?

They will vote when they decide to vote. Then the shit will hit the fan. And as the shit splatters all over you republicans just make sure your mouths are closed.
I'm not a republican, IM2, see? you don't know as much as you think you do.
Bologna. If you don't vote Democrat you are duped and as good as GOP. Libertarians classical liberals God knows what lol all brand-new bologna.
There goes Franco again. Did your Masters in Google search tell you that.

Azog: I like warm weather

Franco: You’re a brainwashed functional moron. Obviously cold weather is better.

Azog: But I prefer warm weather.

Franco: That’s because the GOP brainwashed you to be a warm weather asset. You’re a dupe.
you have a right to your opinions but not your own facts that are proven wrong.
Stating the GOP ruined this country is 100% an opinion.

Forum List

Back