Trump Will Be Impeached

Go look at Congress' website, PussyBitch. It lists all committees and current members.
And pussy bitch is triggered
So the democrats are calling witnesses and asking questions and the republicans are asking questions of the whole thing and complaining about the proceedings?
What pictures do you have of the affair?
List of witnesses?
And I'd like to see what questions have been asked as well as the answers.
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. nobody's keeping any secrets except you stupid propaganda machine, no matter what part of it you listen to. Even if it's only your stupid brainwashed functional moron friends acquaintances and co-workers.

Sooooo, brainwashed functional moron stupid propaganda brainwashed functional moron machine:
  1. You have no list of the witnesses.
  2. You have no list of the questions.
  3. You have no list of the topics.
  4. You have no list of the evidence.
  5. You have no idea the answers.
  6. You have no idea the reasons.
  7. You have no pictures from the hearings.
  8. You have no video from the hearings.
Are you even sure they are really going on?
Try some news media instead of your stupid propaganda machine dingbat. Google it I'm not your mother. Jesus what an idiot.

TRANSLATION: "I GOT NUTTIN.'" Kinda figured. Another democratic 'puff of smoke.'
Jesus what an ignoramus.... Googled it for you Jesus..... And you are an interested GOP voter! Poor America.what is this impeachment about? - Google Search
I finally found out what hunter Biden did. and you can't find it on your precious mainstream media. I found it from a Foreign source. He never once steped foot in the office to do the job he was paid 8 million dollars to do.
What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma
Interviews with more than a dozen people, including executives and former prosecutors in Ukraine, paint a picture of a director who provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance and strategy during a five-year term on the board, which ended in April of this year.

Biden never visited Ukraine for company business during that time, according to three of the people.

Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment

So what? It was SOP to vote give subpoena power to any Committee not just an Impeachment Inquiry. At that time no Committee chairman had standing subpoena power. You can thank Darrell Issa and the 114th Congress for giving the Chairs that standing power.
So what? great that can be placed on the headstone of the DNC
Here lies so what the party of corruption. They didn't give a fuck about due process

You stated the fact that they voted during the other impeachments like it was some kind of magical requirement before an investigation of a president can begin. Are you really going to deny/ignore the fact that it was SOP to have a vote to give subpoena power to any Committee at the time and that the House Rules have changed since then to give the Committees that power?

No, desperation is you nuts who choose to believe everything you hear from your Rulers despite the fact that you've seen no evidence.
We've seen plenty of evidence. Almost 3 years worth.

th
Then they need to take the vote. They got him this time.
They can't wait until after the election because they will have their asses handed to them

They will vote when they are ready. If whites in America are so strung out on racism that they help give Trump a second term, then they will be responsible for the destruction of our republic.

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace. You know absolutely nothing factual, brainwashed functional moron.

I'm not GOP and I run circles around you.

No desperation is trying to impeach with 1 year away from the 2020 election.
No, desperation has been obstructing all investigations so you don't get impeached before the 2018 mid terms.

No, desperation is you nuts who choose to believe everything you hear from your Rulers despite the fact that you've seen no evidence.

th

You haven't seen squat.
You're the one on the pure misinformation all the time propaganda train idiot....

Keep trying, you're flailing but keep trying. Nothing has been proven, NOTHING has empirically shown guilt of any kind.

Go look at Congress' website, PussyBitch. It lists all committees and current members.
So the democrats are calling witnesses and asking questions and the republicans are asking questions of the whole thing and complaining about the proceedings?
What pictures do you have of the affair?
List of witnesses?
And I'd like to see what questions have been asked as well as the answers.
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. nobody's keeping any secrets except you stupid propaganda machine, no matter what part of it you listen to. Even if it's only your stupid brainwashed functional moron friends acquaintances and co-workers.

Sooooo, brainwashed functional moron stupid propaganda brainwashed functional moron machine:
Try some news media instead of your stupid propaganda machine dingbat. Google it I'm not your mother. Jesus what an idiot.

TRANSLATION: "I GOT NUTTIN.'" Kinda figured. Another democratic 'puff of smoke.'
Jesus what an ignoramus.... Googled it for you Jesus..... And you are an interested GOP voter! Poor America.what is this impeachment about? - Google Search

Such a predictably flaming jackass. Jerk links me to a bunch of Left-leaning anti-Trump propaganda machines and calls them "news sources" after railing propaganda. Not that any of them answer any of the questions asked. Moron is too stupid to admit that if a website actually had the answers, dimowits wouldn't still be asking the questions.

Score: Franco 0-2; IQ ~ 79 and dropping.

th
They can't wait until after the election because they will have their asses handed to them

They will vote when they are ready. If whites in America are so strung out on racism that they help give Trump a second term, then they will be responsible for the destruction of our republic.

All race, all the time.

So? Whites made race an issue in this country from its inception and it plays a major role in the support of Trump. And in this forum in almost every section whites are here posting racist bs.

In your opinion you mean. To you anything that disputes anything you claim is racist.

th

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace. You know absolutely nothing factual, brainwashed functional moron.

Well you can you believe all the GOP propaganda or some obscure part of it, if you don't vote Democratic you're as good as GOP, Dupe.

No, desperation has been obstructing all investigations so you don't get impeached before the 2018 mid terms.

th

You haven't seen squat.
You're the one on the pure misinformation all the time propaganda train idiot....

Keep trying, you're flailing but keep trying. Nothing has been proven, NOTHING has empirically shown guilt of any kind.
Trump and several of his advisors have admitted he asked for personal favor from a foreign leader. That is enough already. But he also obviously threatened him with withholding Aid.

th

You haven't seen squat.

Trump and several of his advisors have admitted he asked for personal favor from a foreign leader. That is enough already. But he also obviously threatened him with withholding Aid.

I read the transcript, you're an idiot.

th

All race, all the time.

Running circles around a brainless twit isn't anything much to really brag about. One thing sure about the Left is that the louder they talk, the more they flap and wave their arms like a chicken and the greater the number of insults and names they cast about at you short of any facts, the more you can be assured they are a totally brainless cluck. The best are the ones who claim everything yet are unwilling to ever prove anything, like MI2 (mental idiot 2), they are the bitter dregs of the Leftwit party. You can sum their entire life up into THREE words: ORANGE MAN BAD. Destroy at any cost. Even their party refers to them as their Useful Idiots.

Such a predictably flaming jackass. Jerk links me to a bunch of Left-leaning anti-Trump propaganda machines and calls them "news sources" after railing propaganda. Not that any of them answer any of the questions asked. Moron is too stupid to admit that if a website actually had the answers, dimowits wouldn't still be asking the questions.

The BBC, Fortune, Fox. You do realize you only have Rupert Murdoch owned outlets parroting the GOP drivel.... The entire rest of the world of law enforcement and journalism think you are all nuts. you are interested GOP voters and you don't even know that the Republicans are represented in the committees already and they can say anything they want and all the transcripts are being put out. After this it becomes public on TV. Icaramba.... Sorry you don't like the Constitution

All race, all the time.

Running circles around a brainless twit isn't anything much to really brag about. One thing sure about the Left is that the louder they talk, the more they flap and wave their arms like a chicken and the greater the number of insults and names they cast about at you short of any facts, the more you can be assured they are a totally brainless cluck. The best are the ones who claim everything yet are unwilling to ever prove anything, like MI2 (mental idiot 2), they are the bitter dregs of the Leftwit party. You can sum their entire life up into THREE words: ORANGE MAN BAD. Destroy at any cost. Even their party refers to them as their Useful Idiots.
blah blah blah. You can't ask personal favors from foreign leaders when you are president. Especially getting dirt on your opponents. And he was holding up military aid. He's a bit of a Putin puppet you know, super duper?

The BBC, Fortune, Fox. You do realize you only have Rupert Murdoch owned outlets parroting the GOP drivel.... The entire rest of the world of law enforcement and journalism think you are all nuts. you are interested GOP voters and you don't even know that the Republicans are represented in the committees already and they can say anything they want and all the transcripts are being put out. After this it becomes public on TV. Icaramba.... Sorry you don't like the Constitution

Azog: My favorite color is green.

Franco: Red is the best color.

Azog: But I like green better.

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Franco then gives a smiley and pees in his Depends.

All race, all the time.

blah blah blah. You can't ask personal favors from foreign leaders when you are president. Especially getting dirt on your opponents. And he was holding up military aid. He's a bit of a Putin puppet you know, super duper?

All race, all the time.

Google how many times Trump uses the term “personal favor” that’s just the figure of speech he frequently uses. You need to do better for impeachment. Your story has morphed from investigating Joe Biden to just asking about the interference from Ukraine since he has been doing this for two years which is long before Biden even ran.

th

You haven't seen squat.

I read the transcript, you're an idiot.
Trump talks about how much military Aid we were giving them. Then he said "though I must ask you a favor' and then talked about corruption and Biden eight times. There is also all these emails and letters and ambasadors saying Aid was contingent on an investigation. You are not told any of that because you are an idiot watching garbage propaganda dumbass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.

Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.

I have given this impeachment theatrics great thought.
I've come to the conclusion, with the dems numbers in the House,
they don't need one sliver of evidence, Schiff doesn't have to keep lying.
They have the votes for impeachment and always did....VOTE!!!!!
I would think most Americans want to have names for the upcoming election.

Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
The smiley means you are wrong again you idiot.

Forum List

Back