Trump Will Be Impeached

still no explanation for the secrecy! why?

If they were secret how do you know about them?
because the republicans tell me so because they are secret even to them. let alone the people who they represent. it's like a child telling a parent to stay out. hahahahahahaaha, too fking funny dude.

I bet if the Republicans told you President Obama isn't a US citizen you'd believe them wouldn't you?
I don't have to. I investigated from the news sources that said they had no actual birth certificate of record. BTW, the person that eventually produced a copy of some information died in a plane crash right after that delivery. I'm not a suspicious man, but coincidences I go hmmmm at.
Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Now you on the other hand with absolutely no information about trump and russia, believe anyone from the demofks side that screams russia helped trump. now that's scary. you have no desire to actually understand the facts on that. nope, you're all in on the koolaid their hypocrite.

Here's why you're just not credible.

" BTW, the person that eventually produced a copy of some information died in a plane crash right after that delivery."

Except, from your link : "Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama’s mother and the local registrar. His mother, then 18, signed her name (Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama.

Russian interference in 2016 will forever haunt the Trumpybear legacy.

Did the house did it with Clinton? I’m just curious because I honestly can tell you if I was a senator and I was the person that in charge I would laugh at this embarrassing wack out speaker and I honestly would question her mental health because she is a unfit person
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment
They are also forced to have a vote to impeach

What I don't get is are the democrats holding these "investigations" all by themselves? Are there any republicans involved or is this a private party? And if the democrats decide they want to try to impeach and they decide to then let the rest of the world in on their shimmy sham, what will they do, rehash all the same evidence and witnesses all over from scratch again? Or will they simply say "This is what we found and claim, just take our word for it?"

And when do they roll out the rack of confession and thumbscrews to get Trump to confess? I want to be sure to tape that part.
I would like the names of the ones behind the closed door Inquisition's
Go look at Congress' website, PussyBitch. It lists all committees and current members.
And pussy bitch is triggered
LOLOL

PussyBitch be like, nuh-uh, you pussy bitch.

So PussyBitch? Did you look up the Congressional information you were seeking? Or did you choose to remain ignorant?

No they are not holding these investigations "all by themselves". The Committees are made up of Republicans and Dems. They are all in the room and they all have the opportunity to ask questions of the witnesses.
So the democrats are calling witnesses and asking questions and the republicans are asking questions of the whole thing and complaining about the proceedings?
What pictures do you have of the affair?
List of witnesses?
And I'd like to see what questions have been asked as well as the answers.
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. nobody's keeping any secrets except your stupid propaganda machine, no matter what part of it you listen to. Even if it's only your stupid brainwashed functional moron friends acquaintances and co-workers.

Last edited:
The loons are out in force today.

And they are quite desperate, as you can see.
No desperation is trying to impeach with 1 year away from the 2020 election.
No, desperation has been obstructing all investigations so you don't get impeached before the 2018 mid terms.

No, desperation is you nuts who choose to believe everything you hear from your Rulers despite the fact that you've seen no evidence.
We've seen plenty of evidence. Almost 3 years worth.

th

You haven't seen squat.

No, desperation has been obstructing all investigations so you don't get impeached before the 2018 mid terms.

No, desperation is you nuts who choose to believe everything you hear from your Rulers despite the fact that you've seen no evidence.

th
Then they need to take the vote. They got him this time.
They can't wait until after the election because they will have their asses handed to them

They will vote when they are ready. If whites in America are so strung out on racism that they help give Trump a second term, then they will be responsible for the destruction of our republic.

All race, all the time.

Did the house did it with Clinton? I’m just curious because I honestly can tell you if I was a senator and I was the person that in charge I would laugh at this embarrassing wack out speaker and I honestly would question her mental health because she is a unfit person
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment

What I don't get is are the democrats holding these "investigations" all by themselves? Are there any republicans involved or is this a private party? And if the democrats decide they want to try to impeach and they decide to then let the rest of the world in on their shimmy sham, what will they do, rehash all the same evidence and witnesses all over from scratch again? Or will they simply say "This is what we found and claim, just take our word for it?"

And when do they roll out the rack of confession and thumbscrews to get Trump to confess? I want to be sure to tape that part.
Go look at Congress' website, PussyBitch. It lists all committees and current members.
No they are not holding these investigations "all by themselves". The Committees are made up of Republicans and Dems. They are all in the room and they all have the opportunity to ask questions of the witnesses.
So the democrats are calling witnesses and asking questions and the republicans are asking questions of the whole thing and complaining about the proceedings?
List of witnesses?
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. nobody's keeping any secrets except you stupid propaganda machine, no matter what part of it you listen to. Even if it's only your stupid brainwashed functional moron friends acquaintances and co-workers.

Sooooo, brainwashed functional moron stupid propaganda brainwashed functional moron machine:
  1. You have no list of the witnesses.
  2. You have no list of the questions.
  3. You have no list of the topics.
  4. You have no list of the evidence.
  5. You have no idea the answers.
  6. You have no idea the reasons.
  7. You have no pictures from the hearings.
  8. You have no video from the hearings.
Are you even sure they are really going on?

Doing a dragnet of the internet, I DID manage to find this ONE photo leaked out of the Democrats hard at work grilling witnesses about Trump:

$.jpg

List of witnesses?
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. nobody's keeping any secrets except you stupid propaganda machine, no matter what part of it you listen to. Even if it's only your stupid brainwashed functional moron friends acquaintances and co-workers.

Sooooo, brainwashed functional moron stupid propaganda brainwashed functional moron machine:
Try some news media instead of your stupid propaganda machine dingbat. Google it I'm not your mother. Jesus what an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
List of witnesses?
And I'd like to be 25 again and have a nine inch schwanz.

You'll see all of that when this moves on to the Impeachment VOTE and more in the Senate Trial

In the mean time there is an investigation (which dozens of GOP Reps are involved in) in which witnesses should NOT have the opportunity to hear what other witnesses have said

th
They can't wait until after the election because they will have their asses handed to them

They will vote when they are ready. If whites in America are so strung out on racism that they help give Trump a second term, then they will be responsible for the destruction of our republic.

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace. You know absolutely nothing factual, brainwashed functional moron.

• Thanks
And they are quite desperate, as you can see.

th

You haven't seen squat.
You're the one on the pure misinformation all the time propaganda train idiot....

• Thanks

List of witnesses?

Try some news media instead of your stupid propaganda machine dingbat. Google it I'm not your mother. Jesus what an idiot.

TRANSLATION: "I GOT NUTTIN.'" Kinda figured. Another democratic 'puff of smoke.'

th

All race, all the time.
Just to the GOP.... Your party its media and you are a disgrace.

Says the party whose House is run by a lady pig with lipstick, Nancy. Oink Oink.

PUCKER UP and give me a big fat wet one, you hunk of brain-washed functional moron!

185708_20140317_105350_pig-lipstick.jpg

th

All race, all the time.

Says the party whose House is run by a lady pig with lipstick, Nancy. Oink Oink.

PUCKER UP and give me a big fat wet one, you hunk of brain-washed functional moron!

View attachment 286104
What...you think Moscow Mitch is cute?

th

All race, all the time.

So? Whites made race an issue in this country from its inception and it plays a major role in the support of Trump. And in this forum in almost every section whites are here posting racist bs.

List of witnesses?

Doing a dragnet of the internet, I DID manage to find this ONE photo leaked out of the Democrats hard at work grilling witnesses about Trump:

View attachment 286103

Every word here is wrong.

th

All race, all the time.

View attachment 286104
Great argument, GOP troll, the only kind as far as I can tell.... You got nothing on Nancy but total garbage propaganda super duper. From the greedy idiot a****** GOP rich....

• Thanks
List of witnesses?

TRANSLATION: "I GOT NUTTIN.'" Kinda figured. Another democratic 'puff of smoke.'
Jesus what an ignoramus.... Googled it for you Jesus..... And you are an interested GOP voter! Poor America.what is this impeachment about? - Google Search

th
Your personal crack pipe
Never smoked crack. But after reading the shit you Trump lovers post, I figure you guys are crackheads.
Your words give you away.

So what? It was SOP to vote give subpoena power to any Committee not just an Impeachment Inquiry. At that time no Committee chairman had standing subpoena power. You can thank Darrell Issa and the 114th Congress for giving the Chairs that standing power.
So what? great that can be placed on the headstone of the DNC
Here lies so what the party of corruption. They didn't give a fuck about due process

List of witnesses?

Only an idiot believes mainstream media is honest

Forum List

Back