Trump Will Be Impeached

If the Ukraine transcript is enough then stop playing Gilbert Grape never (seen the movie) and hold the vote and let’s get this trial under way
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The house impeachment process is like a grand jury, deciding and secret weather and indictment is called for. Then the trial takes place in the Senate. Why is our media so stupid? why isn't it explain that there are Republicans on all these committees so they are hardly being held in secret. Yes pathetic media in this country. We need much more news from around the world and less pundits arguing garbage propaganda. That would be GOP garbage propaganda of course.
Did the house did it with Clinton? I’m just curious because I honestly can tell you if I was a senator and I was the person that in charge I would laugh at this embarrassing wack out speaker and I honestly would question her mental health because she is a unfit person
Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment
They are also forced to have a vote to impeach

What I don't get is are the democrats holding these "investigations" all by themselves? Are there any republicans involved or is this a private party? And if the democrats decide they want to try to impeach and they decide to then let the rest of the world in on their shimmy sham, what will they do, rehash all the same evidence and witnesses all over from scratch again? Or will they simply say "This is what we found and claim, just take our word for it?"

And when do they roll out the rack of confession and thumbscrews to get Trump to confess? I want to be sure to tape that part.
ALL the Republicans on the committee are at these depositions and have equal time questioning the witnesses.

If the Ukraine transcript is enough then stop playing Gilbert Grape never (seen the movie) and hold the vote and let’s get this trial under way

The house impeachment process is like a grand jury, deciding and secret weather and indictment is called for. Then the trial takes place in the Senate. Why is our media so stupid? why isn't it explain that there are Republicans on all these committees so they are hardly being held in secret. Yes pathetic media in this country. We need much more news from around the world and less pundits arguing garbage propaganda. That would be GOP garbage propaganda of course.

Did the house did it with Clinton? I’m just curious because I honestly can tell you if I was a senator and I was the person that in charge I would laugh at this embarrassing wack out speaker and I honestly would question her mental health because she is a unfit person

Every impeachment that has happened they conducted a vote for an inquiry for impeachment
Not in Johnson's.

And in Nixon and Clinton they had INVESTIGATIONS done BEFORE impeachment charges were done and full House vote....

But in those cases they had independent Counsel investigations...

This time, congress is having to do their own investigating and gathering of evidence, before they decide on impeachment articles.... the respective committees are the investigative prosecutors and grand juries of sorts.... there is no special counsel handing them evidence

What I don't get is are the democrats holding these "investigations" all by themselves? Are there any republicans involved or is this a private party? And if the democrats decide they want to try to impeach and they decide to then let the rest of the world in on their shimmy sham, what will they do, rehash all the same evidence and witnesses all over from scratch again? Or will they simply say "This is what we found and claim, just take our word for it?"

And when do they roll out the rack of confession and thumbscrews to get Trump to confess? I want to be sure to tape that part.
I would like the names of the ones behind the closed door Inquisition's

Not in Johnson's.

And in Nixon and Clinton they had INVESTIGATIONS done BEFORE impeachment charges were done and full House vote....

This time, congress is having to do their own investigating and gathering of evidence, before they decide on impeachment articles.... the respective committees are the investigative prosecutors and grand juries of sorts.... there is no special counsel handing them evidence
This isn't an investigation it's an impeachment inquiry which is what happened during Clinton and Nixion
The precendent is set

I love how all you desperate libs are desperately trying to convince yourselves that, oh yeah, this is really a great idea and, oh yeah, it's really gonna happen and oh yeah, the American people are totally behind it.

Methinks you doth convince too much. And there's a reason for that.

Pelosi knows half her party is too embarrassed to vote for an impeachment inquiry. She knows Democrats are looking like idiots already. So she will do anything to avoid voting. Look for her to fabricate more diversionary revelations to be indignant over. This is obviously bad theater designed to excite low intelligence life forms.

Take a vote in the House, have those democrats on record with their vote.
Hell, next years an election year and it will still be fresh in the minds of the voting public.
There will be a vote, Meister, on the Articles of Impeachment. The Senate can do the trial and Trump can do all the 'splainin' he wants at that time.. Republicans hollering for a vote just want to obstruct the process of the investigation and a vote will give them that opportunity. No way.

Hell, next years an election year and it will still be fresh in the minds of the voting public.
There will be a vote, Meister, on the Articles of Impeachment. The Senate can do the trial and Trump can do all the 'splainin' he wants at that time.. Republicans hollering for a vote just want to obstruct the process of the investigation and a vote will give them that opportunity. No way.
Show me the rules for impeachment.....you seem to have this down, just show me the rules.

Not in Johnson's.

This isn't an investigation it's an impeachment inquiry which is what happened during Clinton and Nixion
The precendent is set

But were they closed or public?

Typical GOP voter who watches Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Know less than nothing.of course there are Republicans on the committee and they ask questions and can cross-examine. Everything you know is wrong, of course 75% you've never heard on your ridiculous propaganda machine....

Not in Johnson's.

The precendent is set

Closed like grand jury in the house, open in the trial in the Senate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Show me the rules for impeachment.....you seem to have this down, just show me the rules.
Like a grand jury in the house deciding whether to indict, if indicted, there is a trial in the Senate. change the channel and get some news read something not published by Rupert Murdoch you might get somewhere for a change....

No they are not holding these investigations "all by themselves". The Committees are made up of Republicans and Dems. They are all in the room and they all have the opportunity to ask questions of the witnesses.

The basis of your post and your thought process is flawed.

Does that change anything for you?

I doubt it

still no explanation for the secrecy! why?

If they were secret how do you know about them?
because the republicans tell me so because they are secret even to them. let alone the people who they represent. it's like a child telling a parent to stay out. hahahahahahaaha, too fking funny dude.

I bet if the Republicans told you President Obama isn't a US citizen you'd believe them wouldn't you?
I don't have to. I investigated from the news sources that said they had no actual birth certificate of record. BTW, the person that eventually produced a copy of some information died in a plane crash right after that delivery. I'm not a suspicious man, but coincidences I go hmmmm at.
Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Now you on the other hand with absolutely no information about trump and russia, believe anyone from the demofks side that screams russia helped trump. now that's scary. you have no desire to actually understand the facts on that. nope, you're all in on the koolaid their hypocrite.

Not in Johnson's.

The precendent is set

Of one political party or mixed

Not in Johnson's.

The precendent is set

Jesus Christ watch some real news for crying out loud, super duper. Mixed of course. Your media is pathetic. And you are an interested Republican. Poor America.

Not in Johnson's.

The precendent is set

Jesus Christ watch some real news for crying out loud, super duper. Mixed of course. Your media is pathetic. And you are an interested Republican. Poor America.
Like a grand jury in the house deciding whether to indict, if indicted, there is a trial in the Senate. change the channel and get some news read something not published by Rupert Murdoch you might get somewhere for a change....
When your grand jury is deciding, do they take in account schiff reading what appeared to be the transcripts of the phone conversation, when
in reality, he was choreographing what he wanted the press to hear?
You are pathetic, hack

The precendent is set

When your grand jury is deciding, do they take in account schiff reading what appeared to be the transcripts of the phone conversation, when
You are pathetic, hack

Me?

You are pathetic, hack

Me?

You? no, it's for Francis

The loons are out in force today.

And they are quite desperate, as you can see.
No desperation is trying to impeach with 1 year away from the 2020 election.
No, desperation has been obstructing all investigations so you don't get impeached before the 2018 mid terms.

No, desperation is you nuts who choose to believe everything you hear from your Rulers despite the fact that you've seen no evidence.

Forum List

Back