Trump Will Be Impeached

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

He will remain president, and you will remain annoying. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have given this impeachment theatrics great thought.
I've come to the conclusion, with the dems numbers in the House,
they don't need one sliver of evidence, Schiff doesn't have to keep lying.
They have the votes for impeachment and always did....VOTE!!!!!
I would think most Americans want to have names for the upcoming election.
There is overwhelming evidence and yes they do have the votes easy but don't like doing what swine tell them to LOL just so Fox News will be happy

The BBC, Fortune, Fox. You do realize you only have Rupert Murdoch owned outlets parroting the GOP drivel.... The entire rest of the world of law enforcement and journalism think you are all nuts. you are interested GOP voters and you don't even know that the Republicans are represented in the committees already and they can say anything they want and all the transcripts are being put out. After this it becomes public on TV. Icaramba.... Sorry you don't like the Constitution

Azog: My favorite color is green.

Franco: Red is the best color.

Azog: But I like green better.

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Franco then gives a smiley and pees in his Depends.
Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
The smiley means you are wrong again you idiot.
In your mind. To me it just means you’re predictable and I got to you yet again. Cannot wait for another smiley on this post. You’re like my little stupid pet.
I am just trying to get the facts into your poor little brain.

There is overwhelming evidence and yes they do have the votes easy but don't like doing what swine tell them to LOL just so Fox News will be happy
I don’t think you know what the word “overwhelming”
means. LOL

We have a great education system in the US. Somehow it skipped you.

Azog: My favorite color is green.

Franco: Red is the best color.

Azog: But I like green better.

Franco: The evil GOP brainwashed you to like green and you’re a brainwashed functional moron if you like green more than red.

Franco then gives a smiley and pees in his Depends.
Those are personal opinions dimwit. My problem with you is your facts are all garbage propaganda.
Trump won in 2016. That’s a fact. That triggered you. Another fact. You gave me smileys. Another fact. You’re very predictable.
The smiley means you are wrong again you idiot.
In your mind. To me it just means you’re predictable and I got to you yet again. Cannot wait for another smiley on this post. You’re like my little stupid pet.
I am just trying to get the facts into your poor little brain.
Your opinions do not equal facts. I would engage in a battle of wits but you’re unarmed.

means. LOL

I have a masters in history and I must tell you then you are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL they actually confessed to a crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They will vote when they decide to vote. Then the shit will hit the fan. And as the shit splatters all over you republicans just make sure your mouths are closed.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

He will be impeached. And then what does he run on if 52 of the senators vote for conviction? He'll stay in office, but the majority of the senate voted to convict. How does he run for a second term on that?

My life is fine son. You need to seek counseling for your fragility.

means. LOL

I have a masters in history and I must tell you then you are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL they actually confessed to a crime.
LMAO. That’s like having a masters in Google search. Waste of money. No wonder you’re so bitter.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

He will be impeached. And then what does he run on if 52 of the senators vote for conviction? He'll stay in office, but the majority of the senate voted to convict. How does he run for a second term on that?

My life is fine son. You need to seek counseling for your fragility.
You’re a parasite who lives off the Govt. No wonder your life is “fine”.

I’m not crying [emoji22] and living in the past. Dim life.

They will vote when they decide to vote. Then the shit will hit the fan. And as the shit splatters all over you republicans just make sure your mouths are closed.

I'm not a republican, IM2, see? you don't know as much as you think you do.

Bologna. If you don't vote Democrat you are duped and as good as GOP. Libertarians classical liberals God knows what lol all brand-new bologna.

• Thanks
Bologna. If you don't vote Democrat you are duped and as good as GOP. Libertarians classical liberals God knows what lol all brand-new bologna.
There goes Franco again. Did your Masters in Google search tell you that.

Azog: I like warm weather

Franco: You’re a brainwashed functional moron. Obviously cold weather is better.

Azog: But I prefer warm weather.

Franco: That’s because the GOP brainwashed you to be a warm weather asset. You’re a dupe.

There goes Franco again. Did your Masters in Google search tell you that.

Azog: I like warm weather

Franco: You’re a brainwashed functional moron. Obviously cold weather is better.

Azog: But I prefer warm weather.

Franco: That’s because the GOP brainwashed you to be a warm weather asset. You’re a dupe.
you have a right to your opinions but not your own facts that are proven wrong.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back