Trump Will Be Impeached

you have a right to your opinions but not your own facts that are proven wrong.
Stating the GOP ruined this country is 100% an opinion.
Bologna. A 35-year giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else has results. Basically the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job!https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw24dTxTNoWjvdOiiUM-cREt
Using that Masters in Google Search I see. Funny how you landed on a “Facts Left” site. How about the fact that the Democrats allowed parents of immigrants to come here as elderly people and collect SSI and get free medical via Medicaid and Medicare while contributing zero since they never worked here. Sure it was a humanitarian campaign but it certainly cost us billions. No party is perfect.
Missing the forest for the garbage propaganda trees again, super duper?
You so stupid. How can we have a civil discussion when you dismiss another persons opinion simply because it differs from yours? Your idiocy has no bounds.
you can have your own opinion, you can't have your own facts, brainwashed functional moron. Your propaganda machine and your hypocritical politicians are a disgrace. So are you.Let's have a link to that ridiculous garbage you just posted about the parents of illegals. Pass the ID card and end this long-running GOP scam....

you stupid lying a******, all his money he got by writing books and giving speeches just like Hillary and Bill. Proven because he gave us his tax returns duh.There's no mystery except for brainwashed functional moron traitors like you. You're a disgrace.
so you change your post so that it no longer includes ridiculous accusations of corruption against Obama. What a lying a****** you are.... Republicans certainly seem to be winners until the final judgment anyway..... Enjoy
I have a masters in history and I must tell you then you are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL they actually confessed to a crime.

You're a liar, your vocabulary (or the lack there of) exposes you as just another playing a game on the internet.
I had a 742 on the SAT verbal when that meant something... And I respect and admire your opinion, troll. I am just slumming here, writing a book on the insanity of the GOP propaganda machine and its doops like you. Thanks for your wonderful contributions.

More lies. You're a troll, nothing more.
I admire and respect your brainwashed functional moron opinion, dupe. You must be physic LOL

". You must be physic LOL"

The prosecution rests your honor.
That's a quote from the Paul Newman movie Harper. It means you are an idiot.

So the rules say : Secret Hearings, Secret Accusers, Secret Evidence, Secret Transcripts, Secret Leaks to The Media, and No Access to Due Process?

The Hearings are not secret. The witnesses are not secret. It is improper for an investigator to revel partial information about an investigation and we will wait until they reach a conclusion before we can examine the evidence they have.

I know, I know, that's not how the game is supposed to be played according to Trumpybear rules, but tough shit, this is Nancy's House.
well wait, if they're secret, why are portions getting leaked and not the entire script?

They have the votes to impeach now.

Democrats are working to build a case so strong that Republicans, especially in certain districts, will have no choice.

There is already public support.

So the rules say : Secret Hearings, Secret Accusers, Secret Evidence, Secret Transcripts, Secret Leaks to The Media, and No Access to Due Process?

The Hearings are not secret. The witnesses are not secret. It is improper for an investigator to revel partial information about an investigation and we will wait until they reach a conclusion before we can examine the evidence they have.

I know, I know, that's not how the game is supposed to be played according to Trumpybear rules, but tough shit, this is Nancy's House.
well wait, if they're secret, why are portions getting leaked and not the entire script?

The interviews are private, not secret. Members of both parties have access. Some witnesses have release their opening statements. Gowdy did justify using secret interviews where Democrats were not present, but thus far the Dems haven't pushed it that far.

The interviews are private, not secret. Members of both parties have access. Some witnesses have release their opening statements. Gowdy did justify using secret interviews where Democrats were not present, but thus far the Dems haven't pushed it that far.
then why are they holding transcripts from members of the house? That's secret.

Because those members, Democrats included, are not on the inquiry committees.

"From Members" is so ambiguous that is in fact true. Some members are not on the committees. Some members are. Guess which members have access to the committee records?

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

He will remain president, and you will remain annoying. Get a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe, maybe not. He might resign ... or all this stress could lead to a heart attack.

Thats the sum total of your analytical political acumen in a nutshell. You remain a lame-brained sophist.

Not only is there ZERO chance of his resignation; he actually THRIVES on this adversity and sees himself, somewhat accurately, as fighting on multiple fronts to save the USA from the quislings in the Deep State.

This is not a struggle of left vs right. It is now ruling class vs the people and you are too fucking stupid to see it.

Go ahead and wish the POTUS a heart attack. That sums up your humanity. Ya yammering shithead.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Maybe, maybe not. He might resign ... or all this stress could lead to a heart attack.

Thats the sum total of your analytical political acumen in a nutshell. You remain a lame-brained sophist.

Not only is there ZERO chance of his resignation; he actually THRIVES on this adversity and sees himself, somewhat accurately, as fighting on multiple fronts to save the USA from the quislings in the Deep State.

This is not a struggle of left vs right. It is now ruling class vs the people and uou are too fucking stupid to see it.

Go ahead and wish the POTUS a heart attack. That sums up your humanity. Ya yammering shithead.
I wouldn't shed a tear.

Because, assfuck, there are rules. If you are not on that committee, you don't have access.

Because, assfuck, there are rules. If you are not on that committee, you don't have access.
again, why the leaks then? it isn't confidential at all since no classified material or people are in this.

got to give us a reason for the leaking and not the transparency leftist say they need.

BTW, we know why, I want you're explanation.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

This is not a struggle of left vs right. It is now ruling class vs the people and you are too fucking stupid to see it.

I can't wait for someone to play her bit about accepting the results of the election from 2016 if she runs. Yeah baby, what happened hypocrite bitch?

Last edited:
you stupid lying a******, all his money he got by writing books and giving speeches just like Hillary and Bill. Proven because he gave us his tax returns duh.There's no mystery except for brainwashed functional moron traitors like you. You're a disgrace.
so you change your post so that it no longer includes ridiculous accusations of corruption against Obama. What a lying a****** you are.... Republicans certainly seem to be winners until the final judgment anyway..... Enjoy
You're a liar, your vocabulary (or the lack there of) exposes you as just another playing a game on the internet.
I had a 742 on the SAT verbal when that meant something... And I respect and admire your opinion, troll. I am just slumming here, writing a book on the insanity of the GOP propaganda machine and its doops like you. Thanks for your wonderful contributions.

More lies. You're a troll, nothing more.
I admire and respect your brainwashed functional moron opinion, dupe. You must be physic LOL

". You must be physic LOL"

The prosecution rests your honor.
That's a quote from the Paul Newman movie Harper. It means you are an idiot.

Sorry bud, your claim of being educated is a joke. You don't even have a basic grasp of the language. Dupe, dope, derp. That's the extent of your ability in a nutshell.

How'd that Mueller investigation work out for you?

View attachment 285864
It's done what it was supposed to do. Turn over evidence for the congress to investigate.
There was no Evidence. Mueller said so. That is why he could not make a recommendation for a single indictment, which is unlike The Special Counsel's report on Clinton which listed 13 recommendations for indictment.
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg

tenor.gif

man-sportscenter-gif-4393007

... turn you large bold fonts off.
ok
Nancy-Pelosi-and-the-Grim-Reaper--73218.jpg

Looks good to me. :)

By the way, should we place a wager on "when" Pelosi will expire?

A TONTINE??????

Exciting!

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Aren't you the same dumbass Moon Bat that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide?

LOL!

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

He will be impeached. And then what does he run on if 52 of the senators vote for conviction? He'll stay in office, but the majority of the senate voted to convict. How does he run for a second term on that?

My life is fine son. You need to seek counseling for your fragility.

Fake news Ass wipe.

Forum List

Back