Trump Will Make Us All Rich

"In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States."

And thankfully so.

Being a businessman renders one ill-prepared to be president, it’s idiocy to advocate government be ‘run like a business,’ and comparing private business to government fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Total rubbish. Trump has stated “wages are too high”.

Taxes, regulations, wages.

Which ones do you want to reduce, to bring back manufacturing jobs?

Trump: “Wages are too high."

Considering the taxes and regulations, he might be right.

They aren’t coming back regardless.

Moronic regulations and the highest corporate tax rate in the world don't help.
Unless no one actually pays it. Which is what happens.

Right wingers. Such nitwits. Always thinking their ship will come in. They can some how do it without work or education.

Total nitwitery.

Taxes, regulations, wages.

Trump: “Wages are too high."

Considering the taxes and regulations, he might be right.

They aren’t coming back regardless.

Moronic regulations and the highest corporate tax rate in the world don't help.
Unless no one actually pays it. Which is what happens.

No one pays corporate taxes? Then let's just eliminate them.

How's this thread for logic --- an egomaniacal asshole who's spent his life kicking people off their land so he can build a golf course... is suddenly gonna do a 180.
I wish he'd kick me off my land, while paying me 20 times what it's worth. Would be nice.

"In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States."

And thankfully so.

Being a businessman renders one ill-prepared to be president, it’s idiocy to advocate government be ‘run like a business,’ and comparing private business to government fails as a false comparison fallacy.
But nobody said anything about "government be ‘run like a business,’ and comparing private business to government"

Oh excuse me. Yeah, one person did. YOU
geez.gif

Right wingers. Such nitwits. Always thinking their ship will come in. They can some how do it without work or education.

Total nitwitery.
If you watched/listened/read more conservative media, you might not have to use words like "some how" You'd already know. You can start right now, with Post # 16 of this thread. :biggrin:

Nice link, but entertaining for the moment, just for the sake of argument, the prospect that that's true ---- what exactly does that tell you about those voters?
It tells me that they know that a guy who can make himself super rich, has a very good chance of making the USA rich. duh!

Nice link, but entertaining for the moment, just for the sake of argument, the prospect that that's true ---- what exactly does that tell you about those voters?
It tells me that they know that a guy who can make himself super rich, has a very good chance of making the USA rich. duh!

Non sequitur. And I made this point immediately when I got here ---
--- why would a self-centred greedy parasite suddenly want to turn around and do the exact opposite of everything he's always stood for?

Forum List

Back