Trump Will Make Us All Rich

You do realize that every tax break given to GE means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right? And eventually they move from your burg anyways lured by other places that promise even lower taxes….

But hey, you got some temporary jobs out of it.

You do realize that every tax break given to GE

Yeah, we need to kill those "green energy" subsidies they get.

means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right?

Please, explain your theory in more detail.
Obama gives them $1 billion, for something stupid, like windmills.
How does this mean "more of a tax on me and my neighbors"?

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now. They are in a day by day struggle to stay afloat while building nuclear reactors for submarines and nations, as well as maintaining all of their satellite businesses...which means practically everything in the freaking world.

General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now.

WalMart is getting a total pass? When did that happen?

General Electric Avoids Taxes

If they earned money overseas, they'd be morons to bring it back just to let our government take a huge chunk.

No problem. You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April. Don't think that GE isn't grateful to you! I know I am. I own their stock, and trust me on this: Your loss is my gain!

You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April.

That's an interesting theory, could you provide some proof?

Well, you see, it is like a long, thin balloon. Squeeze it at one end, and it inflates in another. Try that experiment for yourself. I feel confident that you will discover that a void in one end will cause an inflation in the other. The other, is you.

You do realize that every tax break given to GE

Yeah, we need to kill those "green energy" subsidies they get.

means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right?

Please, explain your theory in more detail.
Obama gives them $1 billion, for something stupid, like windmills.
How does this mean "more of a tax on me and my neighbors"?

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now. They are in a day by day struggle to stay afloat while building nuclear reactors for submarines and nations, as well as maintaining all of their satellite businesses...which means practically everything in the freaking world.

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now.

If they earned money overseas, they'd be morons to bring it back just to let our government take a huge chunk.

No problem. You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April. Don't think that GE isn't grateful to you! I know I am. I own their stock, and trust me on this: Your loss is my gain!

You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April.

Well, you see, it is like a long, thin balloon. Squeeze it at one end, and it inflates in another. Try that experiment for yourself. I feel confident that you will discover that a void in one end will cause an inflation in the other. The other, is you.

Well, you see, it is like a long, thin balloon. Squeeze it at one end, and it inflates in another.

So you won't be providing proof? Okay, thanks anyway.

What is Donald's Trump's biggest claim to fame ? Everybody knows that. His $10 Billion fortune. His massive real estate properties, all over the world. Some people claim he started out rich, but not really. He actually started off relatively small, and made successful investments, each time re-investing and getting bigger.

And with 45 years of business experience and now a net worth practically too big to comprehend, he stands at the precipice of being the president of the United States. So what might this mean for America ? As a former business owner myself and a former college economics teacher, I'd say this could be the start of the biggest bonanza that anyone ever imagined.

In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States. Over the past 30 years, and 5 presidencies, we've had politicians, one movie actor, and one community organizer. Now we are on the verge of turning the United States from a debtor nation, into the richest nation in the world, by deporting our lo$$ producing illegal aliens, rejecting the immigration of more dead weight, remaking our international trade relationships, overhauling govt waste & fraud, and getting vast reserves of Middle Eastern oil wealth, that we've already paid for in money, blood, and American lives.

Could the year 2024 (last year of a Trump reign) see every American adult with a net worth of $100,000 or more ? Not necessarily, and I'm not saying it will, but it could be. Could happen.

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

Is this yoar Obamaphone moment?

Well, you see, it is like a long, thin balloon. Squeeze it at one end, and it inflates in another.

Ok, todd. You win. If mega corporations don't pay taxes, your taxes do not go up, because the short fall magically disappears.

Last edited:

Ok, todd. You win. If mega corporations don't pay taxes, your taxes do not go up, because the short fall is all shipped overseas somewhere.

If mega corporations don't pay taxes, your taxes do not go up,

Thanks, it's always nice to see someone admit they were wrong.

Ok, todd. You win. If mega corporations don't pay taxes, your taxes do not go up, because the short fall is all shipped overseas somewhere.

Absolutely. Like I said. The short fall magically disappears, or maybe the shortfall just becomes invisible, like it did after the Reagan administration. Problem is, it reappears as soon as a democrat is elected, Everyone knows that revenue deficits don't matter unless it happens on a democratic presidential watch..

Last edited:

Absolutely. Like I said. The short fall magically disappears.

Like I said, you won't be providing proof, thanks anyway.

Todd, do yourself a favor. Don't give up your day job to become an economist.

Current individual rates are 10.0%, 15.0%, 25.0%, 28.0%, 33.0%, 35.0% and 39.6%.
If Obama gives GE a $10 billion tax cut, what will the new rates be? Thanks in advance!
Economists worldwide await your wisdom.

Taxes, regulations, wages.

Which ones do you want to reduce, to bring back manufacturing jobs?

Trump: “Wages are too high."

Considering the taxes and regulations, he might be right.

Which ones do you want to reduce, to bring back manufacturing jobs?

They aren’t coming back regardless.

Moronic regulations and the highest corporate tax rate in the world don't help.

You do realize that every tax break given to GE means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right? And eventually they move from your burg anyways lured by other places that promise even lower taxes….

But hey, you got some temporary jobs out of it.
There is much more to corporate tax reform than just reducing rates. In fact, the most important changes do not really effect rates. For example:
  • Eliminate the incentive to invest abroad.
  • Improve economic efficiency by stopping preferential treatment for certain corporate investments.
  • Reduce tax code bias which encourages debt financing over equity financing.
  • Eliminate tax sheltering.
  • Lastly drop rates an amount equal to the tax revenue increases from the above changes so the reform is tax revenue neutral.
Corporate profits have soared to ever greater heights and yet the revenue from the corporate income tax sinks to ever lower levels as a percentage both of GDP and of total tax revenues. Today, corporate taxes contribute only 11% of the federal tax revenue. The problem is not the rates. The problem is the exclusions and preferential treatment that favor certain sectors and encourage oversea investment. By eliminating these exclusions and preferences we can drop corporate rates and at the same time increase tax revenue.

Last edited:
Elect Nutty Old Uncle Bernie and you won't have to worry about paying taxes. Everything will be free to everyone and nobody will have to work or earn wages. Just pick up their magical ATM cards and feast!

Elect Nutty Old Uncle Bernie and you won't have to worry about paying taxes. Everything will be free to everyone and nobody will have to work or earn wages. Just pick up their magical ATM cards and feast!
Sander is not going to win the nomination with Hillary at 83% of votes she needs.

Is this yoar Obamaphone moment?

1. There is no such thing as an "Obamaphone". The free US govt cell phones were started by George W, Bush, and the first ones were distributed during his administration in 2008. They could be could "Bush phones"

2. And I do have one.

3. And I also know how to spell the word "your".

Non sequitur. And I made this point immediately when I got here ---
--- why would a self-centred greedy parasite suddenly want to turn around and do the exact opposite of everything he's always stood for?
How does the word "parasite" come into this ??? Parasite upon whom or what ?

1. I am suspecting that tax plan will be changed if/whenever Trump becomes president. A tax plan like he has, is a necessary baggage in a Republican primary campaign.

2. Cutting waste & fraud would be significant on the other side of the ledger. Just getting rid of the millions of illegal aliens would replenish a lot of $$$$$ The link you provided, doesn't even mention any of this, or what the Brooking Institute based their conclusions on.

Last edited:
1. why don't you already have a net worth of $100,000?
2. trump is known for screwing his investors so the fact that you think that someone who has bankrupted four corporations to do just that is going to somehow make you money is absurd.
3. economists think his being president would be a catastrophic event.
4. this is why knowledge is important. someone being a reality show host does not make them qualified to be president.
1. How do you know I don't ?
2. Correction: Zero bankruptcies. Four chaprer 11s (whicha re merely reorganizations) and those are only 4 out of hundreds of businesses & investments - a 99.5% success rate. Very rare in the business world.
3. Correction: SOME "economists" think that. And OTHER economists (ex Carl Icahn, Larry Kudlow,Lou Dobbs, et al think otherwise)
4. Yes knowledge is important. That's why Trumps 40+ year of business knowledge makes him well qualified to be president

Flopper, I do believe that this is the winner of the Spammy for the Most Naive Post of the Year award, and it is only MARCH! If I only owned some swamp acreage in south of Houma, LA, I do believe that I would not need Trump to get rich. I would just sell it to Protectionist as the ultimate game hunting experience in America...mosquito hunting safari's!!!!!!!!
I've got an item to sell you. The Brooklyn Bridge.

And increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts. unless it is accompanied by significant tax cuts.
You and no one else knows that. You're talking speculation.

Forum List

Back