Trump Will Make Us All Rich

What is Donald's Trump's biggest claim to fame ? Everybody knows that. His $10 Billion fortune. His massive real estate properties, all over the world. Some people claim he started out rich, but not really. He actually started off relatively small, and made successful investments, each time re-investing and getting bigger.

And with 45 years of business experience and now a net worth practically too big to comprehend, he stands at the precipice of being the president of the United States. So what might this mean for America ? As a former business owner myself and a former college economics teacher, I'd say this could be the start of the biggest bonanza that anyone ever imagined.

In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States. Over the past 30 years, and 5 presidencies, we've had politicians, one movie actor, and one community organizer. Now we are on the verge of turning the United States from a debtor nation, into the richest nation in the world, by deporting our lo$$ producing illegal aliens, rejecting the immigration of more dead weight, remaking our international trade relationships, overhauling govt waste & fraud, and getting vast reserves of Middle Eastern oil wealth, that we've already paid for in money, blood, and American lives.

Could the year 2024 (last year of a Trump reign) see every American adult with a net worth of $100,000 or more ? Not necessarily, and I'm not saying it will, but it could be. Could happen.
*snip to waste of bandwidth

1. why don't you already have a net worth of $100,000?
2. trump is known for screwing his investors so the fact that you think that someone who has bankrupted four corporations to do just that is going to somehow make you money is absurd.
3. economists think his being president would be a catastrophic event.
4. this is why knowledge is important. someone being a reality show host does not make them qualified to be president.

What is Donald's Trump's biggest claim to fame ? Everybody knows that. His $10 Billion fortune. His massive real estate properties, all over the world. Some people claim he started out rich, but not really. He actually started off relatively small, and made successful investments, each time re-investing and getting bigger.

And with 45 years of business experience and now a net worth practically too big to comprehend, he stands at the precipice of being the president of the United States. So what might this mean for America ? As a former business owner myself and a former college economics teacher, I'd say this could be the start of the biggest bonanza that anyone ever imagined.

In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States. Over the past 30 years, and 5 presidencies, we've had politicians, one movie actor, and one community organizer. Now we are on the verge of turning the United States from a debtor nation, into the richest nation in the world, by deporting our lo$$ producing illegal aliens, rejecting the immigration of more dead weight, remaking our international trade relationships, overhauling govt waste & fraud, and getting vast reserves of Middle Eastern oil wealth, that we've already paid for in money, blood, and American lives.

Could the year 2024 (last year of a Trump reign) see every American adult with a net worth of $100,000 or more ? Not necessarily, and I'm not saying it will, but it could be. Could happen.

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

How do you know he worth 10 bil?

Ohhhhhh, right, because he said so :lmao:

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg
Voting for Trump will make you rich. I haven't heard that one before.

Flopper, I do believe that this is the winner of the Spammy for the Most Naive Post of the Year award, and it is only MARCH! If I only owned some swamp acreage in south of Houma, LA, I do believe that I would not need Trump to get rich. I would just sell it to Protectionist as the ultimate game hunting experience in America...mosquito hunting safari's!!!!!!!!

Moronic regulations and the highest corporate tax rate in the world don't help.
Trump has proposed a 15% corporate tax (10% less than China) and the lowest US individual tax rates in 85 years. His top bracket one is 25%. Less than Reagan's 28% in 1988.
And increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts. unless it is accompanied by significant tax cuts.

What scares me is there are actually Americans who fall for this bullshit.

What scares me is there are actually Americans who fall for this bullshit.
By the time elections roll around, he'll be promising cures for cancer if you just vote for Trump.

Trump has proposed a 15% corporate tax (10% less than China) and the lowest US individual tax rates in 85 years. His top bracket one is 25%. Less than Reagan's 28% in 1988.
And increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts. unless it is accompanied by significant tax cuts.
…Trump’s tax ‘plan’ is reckless and irresponsible.

…Trump’s tax ‘plan’ is reckless and irresponsible.
What few Trump supporters seem to realize is that it doesn't make much difference what Trump's tax plan looks like. Congress will set the legislative agenda which may or may not include major changes in taxes. Even when Congress attempts to overhaul the tax code, lobbying groups have far more influence than the president.

90% of the tax savings in dollars, (which raises our deficits and national debt), goes in to the hands of the very wealthiest in the top bracket....

you are being fooled...

Total rubbish. Trump has stated “wages are too high”.

Taxes, regulations, wages.

Which ones do you want to reduce, to bring back manufacturing jobs?

Trump: “Wages are too high."

Considering the taxes and regulations, he might be right.

They aren’t coming back regardless.

You do realize that every tax break given to GE means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right? And eventually they move from your burg anyways lured by other places that promise even lower taxes….

But hey, you got some temporary jobs out of it.

Taxes, regulations, wages.

You do realize that every tax break given to GE means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right? And eventually they move from your burg anyways lured by other places that promise even lower taxes….

You do realize that every tax break given to GE

Yeah, we need to kill those "green energy" subsidies they get.

means more of a tax on you and your neighbors right?

Please, explain your theory in more detail.
Obama gives them $1 billion, for something stupid, like windmills.
How does this mean "more of a tax on me and my neighbors"?

Federal level is one thing. State is another. Both would have to be zilch to supposedly lure a business back, right? States luring a plant give tax breaks to plants that relocate there. So, let’s say, Waco, TX charges then new GE plant no property taxes. Meanwhile, while ramp-up takes place, the plant has 500-600 new workers. Some have 2-3 kids. The tax base that supported the schools now has to make room for 1,000 new students on the same budget. While some of that will be offset by the property taxes paid next year by the new workers, the plant is still paying nothing. Meanwhile, roads to and from are getting beat up, stress is put on water/waste water, the electrical grid takes a hit; etc…

No theory, just fact.

Of course you’ll disagree.

Last edited:

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now. They are in a day by day struggle to stay afloat while building nuclear reactors for submarines and nations, as well as maintaining all of their satellite businesses...which means practically everything in the freaking world.

General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas

Federal level is one thing. State is another. Both would have to be zilch to supposedly lure a business back, right? States luring a plant give tax breaks to plants that relocate there. So, let’s say, Waco, TX charges then new GE plant no property taxes. Meanwhile, while ramp-up takes place, the plant has 500-600 new workers. Some have 2-3 kids. The tax base that supported the schools now has to make room for 1,000 new students on the same budget. While some of that will be offset by the property taxes paid next year by the new workers, the plant is still paying nothing. Meanwhile, roads to and from are getting beat up, stress is put on water/waste water, the electrical grid takes a hit; etc…

No theory, just fact.

Of course you’ll disagree.

Federal level is one thing. State is another. Both would have to be zilch to supposedly lure a business back, right?

Really? Why do you feel that?

States luring a plant give tax breaks to plants that relocate there. So, let’s say, Waco, TX charges then new GE plant no property taxes.

I was mostly talking about Federal corporate taxes, but we can talk about your hypothetical.

Meanwhile, while ramp-up takes place, the plant has 500-600 new workers. Some have 2-3 kids.

So, added jobs for construction, added jobs once the plant is running. More jobs for local suppliers.

The tax base that supported the schools now has to make room for 1,000 new students on the same budget.

Isn't Waco giving the tax break to try to help employ their own citizens, at least in part?
So some of the new workers were unemployed with kids already in the schools.
They'll get more sales tax revenue.

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now. They are in a day by day struggle to stay afloat while building nuclear reactors for submarines and nations, as well as maintaining all of their satellite businesses...which means practically everything in the freaking world.

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now.

WalMart is getting a total pass? When did that happen?

General Electric Avoids Taxes

If they earned money overseas, they'd be morons to bring it back just to let our government take a huge chunk.

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now.

If they earned money overseas, they'd be morons to bring it back just to let our government take a huge chunk.

No problem. You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April. Don't think that GE isn't grateful to you! I know I am. I own their stock, and trust me on this: Since I am retired and withdraw my money slowly, I don't pay taxes either, so it appears that the buck stops with you. Your loss is my gain, and I sincerely want to thank you! You helped make it possible for me to spend a week in a 4 star resort in Cancun last year!

Last edited:

No problem. You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April. Don't think that GE isn't grateful to you! I know I am. I own their stock, and trust me on this: Your loss is my gain!

You will, of course, make up for the lack of taxes from mega corporations when you file in April.

That's an interesting theory, could you provide some proof?

Forum List

Back