Trump Will Make Us All Rich

Trump Will Make Us All Rich

What scares me is there are actually Americans who fall for this bullshit.
So you think it's impossible ? And you think you have a basis for that ? If so, let's hear it.

What few Trump supporters seem to realize is that it doesn't make much difference what Trump's tax plan looks like. Congress will set the legislative agenda which may or may not include major changes in taxes. Even when Congress attempts to overhaul the tax code, lobbying groups have far more influence than the president.
FALSE! The president has a ton of influence over the congress. He can simply refuse to sign their pet proposals. In general, congress is scared stiff of the president.

It is very important for us to continue to give the largest corporation in the world a complete pass on all taxes, as we have done for years, now. They are in a day by day struggle to stay afloat while building nuclear reactors for submarines and nations, as well as maintaining all of their satellite businesses...which means practically everything in the freaking world.

General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas
This thread is not about TAXES. everyone is posting off topic.

1. I am suspecting that tax plan will be changed if/whenever Trump becomes president. A tax plan like he has, is a necessary baggage in a Republican primary campaign.

2. Cutting waste & fraud would be significant on the other side of the ledger. Just getting rid of the millions of illegal aliens would replenish a lot of $$$$$ The link you provided, doesn't even mention any of this, or what the Brooking Institute based their conclusions on.
Politicians love to talk about government waste and fraud in general; it is probably one the most popular stump speeches, but they shy away from specifics because that can cost them votes. Instead, they promise to do something the president or governor can not do without action of congress or the legislature which they know is not going to happen.

1. why don't you already have a net worth of $100,000?
2. trump is known for screwing his investors so the fact that you think that someone who has bankrupted four corporations to do just that is going to somehow make you money is absurd.
3. economists think his being president would be a catastrophic event.
4. this is why knowledge is important. someone being a reality show host does not make them qualified to be president.
1. How do you know I don't ?
2. Correction: Zero bankruptcies. Four chaprer 11s (whicha re merely reorganizations) and those are only 4 out of hundreds of businesses & investments - a 99.5% success rate. Very rare in the business world.
3. Correction: SOME "economists" think that. And OTHER economists (ex Carl Icahn, Larry Kudlow,Lou Dobbs, et al think otherwise)
4. Yes knowledge is important. That's why Trumps 40+ year of business knowledge makes him well qualified to be president

1. because if you did, you wouldn't be waiting for the donald to get it for you.
2.reorganizatons are bankruptcies. you should learn something. and he screwed his vendors on every one of them. go read up on bankruptcy laws. but thanks for the talking points. you should probably talk to people who actually know something about economics.
3. normal economists. not the hacks that trump is citing... just like his yes man doctor who says he will be the "healthiest president ever"... that's retarded. and the fact that you believe anything this wacko says is bizarre.
4.inheriting daddy's wealth and assigning a multi-billion dollar value to one's own name (hence him "feeling" what his net worth is instead of what it is in reality) does not make him equipped to run a country.
5. you probably shouldn't think a reality show host and huckster with a trash mouth and the working vocabulary of a 6 year old is equipped for the presidency.

And how do you know his real estate portfolio worth 10 bil?

Ohhhhhh, right, because he said so :lmao:
Look at his real estate portfolio. Proof in pudding.

Gullible's Travels, isn't it?

Hey Ike-in-a-Jeep ..... I personally have ten TRILLION. And I don't know what to do with it all. Send me your bank info and I'll give it to you.

Total rubbish. Trump has stated “wages are too high”.
You are embarrassing yourself as you are taking a sound bite out of context.
Trump said that as long as we are involved in Trade Agreements with nations that manipulate their currencies and pay their workers dirt, almost ANY wage the US pays their workers is too high.
Damn, you are one dishonest Limousine Liberal.

Look at his real estate portfolio. Proof in pudding.

Gullible's Travels, isn't it?

Hey Ike-in-a-Jeep ..... I personally have ten TRILLION. And I don't know what to do with it all. Send me your bank info and I'll give it to you.

I believe you
I believe anybody
I believe anyone claiming anything in fact

Unbelievable
Just unbelievable...

What few Trump supporters seem to realize is that it doesn't make much difference what Trump's tax plan looks like. Congress will set the legislative agenda which may or may not include major changes in taxes. Even when Congress attempts to overhaul the tax code, lobbying groups have far more influence than the president.
FALSE! The president has a ton of influence over the congress. He can simply refuse to sign their pet proposals. In general, congress is scared stiff of the president.
:rofl:

Somebody dig up Nixon and tell him the news!

And increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts. unless it is accompanied by significant tax cuts.
You and no one else knows that. You're talking speculation.
Not according to the Tax Center at the Urban Institute and the Brookings Institution. Trump's plan is a looser. Even after taking into account economic expansion from lower rates, Congress would have to make huge spending cuts to make this plan workable.

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/broo...nter.org/publications/urlprint.cfm?ID=2000560
An Analysis of Donald Trump's Tax Plan

And increase the national debt by nearly 80 percent of gross domestic product by 2036, offsetting some or all of the incentive effects of the tax cuts. unless it is accompanied by significant tax cuts.
Not according to the Tax Center at the Urban Institute and the Brookings Institution. Trump's plan is a looser. Even after taking into account economic expansion from lower rates, Congress would have to make huge spending cuts to make this plan workable.

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/broo...nter.org/publications/urlprint.cfm?ID=2000560

Even after taking into account economic expansion from lower rates, Congress would have to make huge spending cuts to make this plan workable.

Lower tax rates, economic expansion and Congress is forced to make huge cuts in spending?
With a plan like that, he could win 45 states.

Even after taking into account economic expansion from lower rates, Congress would have to make huge spending cuts to make this plan workable.

Lower tax rates, economic expansion and Congress is forced to make huge cuts in spending?
Trump's tax plan does not require any cuts in spending just reductions in taxes. Anyone that thinks the House is going to pass a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending has his head up Trump's ass. Paul Ryan would not let this plan see the light of day in the House.

Tax Reform

Trump's tax plan does not require any cuts in spending just reductions in taxes. Anyone that thinks the House is going to pass a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending has his head up Trump's ass. Paul Ryan would not let this plan see the light of day in the House.

Tax Reform

Trump's tax plan does not require any cuts in spending just reductions in taxes.

You said, "Congress would have to make huge spending cuts". Sounds like you meant requirement.

Forum List

Back