Trump Will Make Us All Rich

which proves once again that you aren't an economist.

any economist would be talking about the dangers of the trade war being sought by this guy.

perhaps you should discuss this issue with Toro, he actually knows what he's talking about on the subject
HA HA HA!! Apparently neither you or Toro know what you're talking about. Yeah, I was a college economics teacher, and you 2 bozos just flunked the course. Here's your latest education (you're welcome)

Mexico, India, and China can have a trade war with America anytime they wish. BRING IT ON! Anybody with a grain of knowledge about economics, knows that we'd eat their lunch.

EARTH TO JILLIAN: These countries all have something in common. They have huge populations of penniless people. As such, they have little or no market. We (in America) have the largest and richest market in the world. Consequently THEY NEED US (we don't need them) Get it ?

Trump's tax plan does not require any cuts in spending just reductions in taxes. Anyone that thinks the House is going to pass a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending has his head up Trump's ass. Paul Ryan would not let this plan see the light of day in the House.

Tax Reform
He has proposed big cuts in spending.
Trump's tax plan does not require any cuts in spending just reductions in taxes. Anyone that thinks the House is going to pass a huge tax cut with no cuts in spending has his head up Trump's ass. Paul Ryan would not let this plan see the light of day in the House.

Tax Reform

I have to admit, I have not read the entire Trump proposal thoroughly. But I did look it over, and I did read several analyses of the plan. All suggest little to no changes in spending. But as it stands, it is likely to increase the national debt greatly. By something over $9.5 Billion in the first 10 years, and more ongoing.

That is theory. If we look at history, we can look at 1981 when the tax rate was drastically reduced. And you could see, if you did, MAJOR spending cuts. Now, of course, as any rational person would understand, there were corresponding cuts in federal programs, with resulting MAJOR increases in the unemployment rate. From around 7.1% to over 10.8% within a two year period.

In addition, you would see that the then Pres, R. Reagan, saw the national debt raise. Very nearly TRIPLED THE NATIONAL DEBT. Increased the debt by more than all the previous presidents combined. COMBINED. And 'achieved" the statistic of having the 2nd highest unemployment rate of 10.8% in US history, with only the unemployment rate of 1931 being higher!!

So, you have three choices: Raise taxes (as Reagan did 11 times) or stop spending decreases, and allow the national debt to soar. And/or spend like crazy, and not worry at all about the national debt.

The Trump proposal is, according to the analysis so far, a really stupid idea. Simple plan for simple minds. But we should all wait to see what the CBO has to say. Not that they will be able to be perfectly accurate, but they will be honest and closer than most.
The CBO will never see legislation based on this plan because.
  • Trump is not likely to be elected.
  • If he is then this plan won't be introduced in the House.
  • Paul Ryan would see to it that it never gets out of committee without changes that would make it unrecognizable.

What is Donald's Trump's biggest claim to fame ? Everybody knows that. His $10 Billion fortune. His massive real estate properties, all over the world. Some people claim he started out rich, but not really. He actually started off relatively small, and made successful investments, each time re-investing and getting bigger.

And with 45 years of business experience and now a net worth practically too big to comprehend, he stands at the precipice of being the president of the United States. So what might this mean for America ? As a former business owner myself and a former college economics teacher, I'd say this could be the start of the biggest bonanza that anyone ever imagined.

In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States. Over the past 30 years, and 5 presidencies, we've had politicians, one movie actor, and one community organizer. Now we are on the verge of turning the United States from a debtor nation, into the richest nation in the world, by deporting our lo$$ producing illegal aliens, rejecting the immigration of more dead weight, remaking our international trade relationships, overhauling govt waste & fraud, and getting vast reserves of Middle Eastern oil wealth, that we've already paid for in money, blood, and American lives.

Could the year 2024 (last year of a Trump reign) see every American adult with a net worth of $100,000 or more ? Not necessarily, and I'm not saying it will, but it could be. Could happen.

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg
Some people claim he started out rich, but not really.

you can't be that stupid of a rube can you? he inherited his money and holdings from his daddy, a real estate developer in NY

What is Donald's Trump's biggest claim to fame ? Everybody knows that. His $10 Billion fortune. His massive real estate properties, all over the world. Some people claim he started out rich, but not really. He actually started off relatively small, and made successful investments, each time re-investing and getting bigger.

And with 45 years of business experience and now a net worth practically too big to comprehend, he stands at the precipice of being the president of the United States. So what might this mean for America ? As a former business owner myself and a former college economics teacher, I'd say this could be the start of the biggest bonanza that anyone ever imagined.

In America, we have not had a really successful businessman as president of the United States. Over the past 30 years, and 5 presidencies, we've had politicians, one movie actor, and one community organizer. Now we are on the verge of turning the United States from a debtor nation, into the richest nation in the world, by deporting our lo$$ producing illegal aliens, rejecting the immigration of more dead weight, remaking our international trade relationships, overhauling govt waste & fraud, and getting vast reserves of Middle Eastern oil wealth, that we've already paid for in money, blood, and American lives.

Could the year 2024 (last year of a Trump reign) see every American adult with a net worth of $100,000 or more ? Not necessarily, and I'm not saying it will, but it could be. Could happen.

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

you can't be that stupid of a rube can you? he inherited his money and holdings from his daddy, a real estate developer in NY

he inherited his money and holdings from his daddy, a real estate developer in NY

How much did he inherit? When?

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

he inherited his money and holdings from his daddy, a real estate developer in NY

He inherited somewhere between 40 and 200 million dollars around 1974. In 1982, he reported his net worth as 200 million. Had he left the real estate business and just invested his 200 million in 1982 in a S&P500 Stock Index Fund, his net worth today would be 8.3 billion dollars. In other words, he ain't no financial genus. His rate of return is about the same as the market average.

Did Donald Trump inherit a lot of money and then increase his net worth at an unremarkable rate? - Quora

Last edited:

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

I have to admit, I have not read the entire Trump proposal thoroughly. But I did look it over, and I did read several analyses of the plan. All suggest little to no changes in spending. But as it stands, it is likely to increase the national debt greatly. By something over $9.5 Billion in the first 10 years, and more ongoing.

That is theory. If we look at history, we can look at 1981 when the tax rate was drastically reduced. And you could see, if you did, MAJOR spending cuts. Now, of course, as any rational person would understand, there were corresponding cuts in federal programs, with resulting MAJOR increases in the unemployment rate. From around 7.1% to over 10.8% within a two year period.

In addition, you would see that the then Pres, R. Reagan, saw the national debt raise. Very nearly TRIPLED THE NATIONAL DEBT. Increased the debt by more than all the previous presidents combined. COMBINED. And 'achieved" the statistic of having the 2nd highest unemployment rate of 10.8% in US history, with only the unemployment rate of 1931 being higher!!

So, you have three choices: Raise taxes (as Reagan did 11 times) or stop spending decreases, and allow the national debt to soar. And/or spend like crazy, and not worry at all about the national debt.

The Trump proposal is, according to the analysis so far, a really stupid idea. Simple plan for simple minds. But we should all wait to see what the CBO has to say. Not that they will be able to be perfectly accurate, but they will be honest and closer than most.

So, you have three choices: Raise taxes (as Reagan did 11 times)

That was awful! Raising the top rate from 70% all the way to 28%.

Just awful!

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

Just awful!

Todd, does your ignorance hurt???
RR did indeed lower taxes a bunch in 1981. Then me boy, the unemployment rate soared up to 10.8% by Nov of 1982. Second highest since the great depression. Never topped since.
So, me boy, what did his economic team do next?? Why, me boy, HE RAISED TAXES 10 OR 11 TIMES. AND HE SPENT LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT EVER. You see, me boy, he very nearly tripled the national debt. More spending than all previous presidents COMBINED.
So, me boy, saying that RR simply cut taxes is a lie. As a con, you are attempting to re-write your hero's history. And wasting people's time.
Now, the truth will set you free. And the truth is that when faced with a huge economic problem of his own making, and preaching Supply Side Economics, we would think he would cut taxes and stop spending. Instead, he Increased taxes, and spent like crazy. Just like he should have in a major downturn.
One big tax cut, economic disaster, tax increases, massive spending, and the economy soared.
So, me boy, RR learned, his economic team learned. Bad economies require stimulus.

So, the Trump plan is much like Reagan's. And it would have like results. But then, maybe you like huge recessions???

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

He inherited somewhere between 40 and 200 million dollars around 1974. In 1982, he reported his net worth as 200 million. Had he left the real estate business and just invested his 200 million in 1982 in a S&P500 Stock Index Fund, his net worth today would be 8.3 billion dollars. In other words, he ain't no financial genus. His rate of return is about the same as the market average.

Did Donald Trump inherit a lot of money and then increase his net worth at an unremarkable rate? - Quora

He inherited somewhere between 40 and 200 million dollars around 1974.

Thanks for the link. It said, "assume he inherited $40 million in 1974".
Both parents lived well past 1974.

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

Just awful!

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

Just awful!

RR did indeed lower taxes a bunch in 1981. Then me boy, the unemployment rate soared up to 10.8% by Nov of 1982. Second highest since the great depression. Never topped since.
So, me boy, what did his economic team do next?? Why, me boy, HE RAISED TAXES 10 OR 11 TIMES. AND HE SPENT LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT EVER. You see, me boy, he very nearly tripled the national debt. More spending than all previous presidents COMBINED.
So, me boy, saying that RR simply cut taxes is a lie. As a con, you are attempting to re-write your hero's history. And wasting people's time.
Now, the truth will set you free. And the truth is that when faced with a huge economic problem of his own making, and preaching Supply Side Economics, we would think he would cut taxes and stop spending. Instead, he Increased taxes, and spent like crazy. Just like he should have in a major downturn.
One big tax cut, economic disaster, tax increases, massive spending, and the economy soared.
So, me boy, RR learned, his economic team learned. Bad economies require stimulus.

So, the Trump plan is much like Reagan's. And it would have like results. But then, maybe you like huge recessions???

RR did indeed lower taxes a bunch in 1981. Then me boy, the unemployment rate soared up to 10.8% by Nov of 1982.

Are you claiming the Reagan tax cuts caused unemployment to hit 10.8%?

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

Just awful!

Tax Reform

Tax Reform

Just awful!

RR did indeed lower taxes a bunch in 1981. Then me boy, the unemployment rate soared up to 10.8% by Nov of 1982.

Are you claiming the Reagan tax cuts caused unemployment to hit 10.8%?
No. Tax changes themselves typically have little effect on the ue rate. They probably helped, but very, very little.

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

The myth and the reality of Donald Trump’s business empire

"Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $450 million. Most of this money was made when Donald was in high school and college from the real estate business. It is estimated Trump received an inheritance worth between $40 million and $200 million from his father's estate."
This Is How Donald Trump Became Rich | Investopedia

220px-TrumpTower.JPG
images
images

images
fvom_0709f11.jpg

The myth and the reality of Donald Trump’s business empire

"Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $450 million. Most of this money was made when Donald was in high school and college from the real estate business. It is estimated Trump received an inheritance worth between $40 million and $200 million from his father's estate."
This Is How Donald Trump Became Rich | Investopedia

Thanks. I already knew Flopper was wrong.

just stopping the ass fucking in trade would make us much better off. A few million more industrial and manfacturing jobs would do wonders for our middle class.

Trumps plan makes a lot of sense. Wtf does cruz want to do? Oh that is right,,,,cut the shit out of aid for the poor while keeping up the ass fucking.

A few million more industrial and manfacturing jobs would do wonders for our middle class.

Should be easy, just add more liberal regs and taxes.

and keep up the Marxist anti business hatred so our best and rightest will go into public service rather than business!!

Forum List

Back