Trump winning?

Look around leties, Trump already won. Hatred does strange things to people and now a handful of rich spoiled football players are disrespecting their own Country because they are disappointed at the results of the election. According to the pundits the NFL games are continuing to lose a ton of money because former fans are disgusted at their antics.
Only idiots or republicans think this is all about disrespecting the flag or our armed services

Our flag stands for liberty and justice
Those kneeling are pointing out that this is not the case

Think about it, Americans who were no doubt raised and educated to respect the Flag and the National Anthem and the traditions that make the U.S. great are now cheering and celebrating the fact that some rogue football players are disrespecting the Country. Isn't it likely that this controversy is based on politics and generated by angry and disappointed democrats (and media types) who would rather tear apart the Country than to come to grips with the result of an election?

Think about it, Americans who were no doubt raised and educated to respect the Flag and the National Anthem and the traditions that make the U.S. great are now cheering and celebrating the fact that some rogue football players are disrespecting the Country. Isn't it likely that this controversy is based on politics and generated by angry and disappointed democrats (and media types) who would rather tear apart the Country than to come to grips with the result of an election?
Those FB owners kneeling , who donated to Trump are angry democrats ?? Really?

Trump is openly a racist in his embrace of white supremacists.......Some of them are good people

His opposition to blacks standing up and protesting for their civil rights harkens back to fire hoses and attack dogs

1. Prove that everyone who turned up to oppose taking down the statues were "White supremacists" or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

2. He is not attacking these assholes for "protesting". They can do that all day long. HE attacked them for disrespecting that American Flag. Your need to lie about that shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. Have you ever considered switching sides? Sure some people hate you, but it's nice knowing that you never have to lie to make a point or to advance your agenda.

The KKK and Nazis put on a rally
They marched by torchlight chanting "Jews will not replace us"
They were not chanting "Save our statues"
Those who marched with them were complicit.....Not "good people"

Not all republicans are racists BUT all racists are Republicans

You are a race baiting asshole and a piece of vile shit. Fuck you.
Correll The truth must sting

Not when you're me.

Your vile lies, don't sting. They piss me off.

You ever talk to a republican like that in person, cocksucker?

They are not disrespecting the country

What they are doing is very respectful. It is the duty of every American to engage in peaceful protest to right what they see as wrong with this country

I have a great deal of respect for those athletes who are protesting for a cause they believe in ...Civil equality

The safe thing to do is take the money they pay you and keep your mouth shut. That is what black superstars like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods did.....don't want to impact those endorsements

During the Civil Rights movement, black stars like Mohammad Ali, Jim Brown and Kareem Abdul Jabbar stood up for a cause and risked their careers.........It takes guts

They aren't asking for equality.

THey want accused cops to not get fair trials.

They would be satisfied if cops got trials at all

In the US today, a cop can shoot any black man without provocation. All a cop needs to do is say "I felt threatened". Everyone knows how threatening black people are

NFL players want to draw attention to civil injustice today. Cops killing unarmed blacks without consequences, unequal sentencing, black incarceration rates

It is not a trivial issue and blacks have a right to peaceful protest. What they are doing is peaceful resistance along the lines of Mahatma Gandhi and MLK

That the President of the US would call them Sons of Bitches for it is disgraceful

That's not true. Plenty of cops have been punished and plenty have been unfairly accused.

Unequal sentencing often turns out to be bullshit.

I recall an incident about blacks getting more tickets.

The assumption was racist cops.

When they investigated they found that blacks sped more.

They players want mob justice.

Like most conservatives, you trivialize the concerns of blacks in America

Just like you did in the Civil Rights era

Racial Study of Speeders Is Released in New Jersey

"New Jersey released a long-withheld and hotly disputed study of turnpike speeders today that suggests blacks may be more likely than others to break the speed limit, along with correspondence from the federal Department of Justice challenging the report's conclusions.

The study involved matching photographs of nearly 39,000 drivers on the New Jersey Turnpike last spring with radar-gun readings of their speed. Evaluators then determined the race of drivers from the photographs. The study was undertaken as part of the state's response to evidence that state troopers used racial profiling on the turnpike. Because the report concluded that blacks tended to speed more than whites on certain parts of the turnpike, state police union leaders demanded that the state release it, saying its conclusions would absolve the police from the charges of profiling."

What they are doing is very respectful. It is the duty of every American to engage in peaceful protest to right what they see as wrong with this country

And the only avenue they have is to refuse to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance?

They work like what? 4 months a year? They could protest 24/7 during the off season, and tons during the season.

And the only avenue they have is to refuse to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance?

They work like what? 4 months a year? They could protest 24/7 during the off season, and tons during the season.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it....does it make a sound?

1. Prove that everyone who turned up to oppose taking down the statues were "White supremacists" or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

2. He is not attacking these assholes for "protesting". They can do that all day long. HE attacked them for disrespecting that American Flag. Your need to lie about that shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. Have you ever considered switching sides? Sure some people hate you, but it's nice knowing that you never have to lie to make a point or to advance your agenda.

Not when you're me.

For you Correll
90686Morning headlines for your amusement...

Not when you're me.

Was I lying ?? Racists in Dem party not Republican party? Really? I don't mean to piss you off

Not when you're me.

For you Correll

Said that asshole that can't support his bullshit claim in his own words.

FUck you some more asshole.

And I asked you a question. Have you ever talked to a republican in person like that?

Not when you're me.

Was I lying ?? Racists in Dem party not Republican party? Really? I don't mean to piss you off

Yes, you were lying, as you well know, cowardly cocksucker.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it....does it make a sound?

Well, the problem is that they are saying the same shit that tons of lefty talking head on tv and print are saying ALL THE FUCKING TIME,

so, no, they would get the attention they deserve, which is pretty much none.

Unless, they did something clever.

Like spend a couple million building a massive marble statue of one of the supposed victims or some such shit.

Not when you're me.

For you Correll

And I asked you a question. Have you ever talked to a republican in person like that?
Like what??? Like fuck U?? no never

Not when you're me.

For you Correll

Like what??? Like fuck U?? no never

If you don't do it in person, why are you doing it here?

The players are idiots for pissing off their customers, people who pay their salaries.

But Trump demonstrates once again that he's a rube who has the emotional control of an adolescent by pouring fuel on the fire and making the situation worse. This isn't WWE Mr President!

The players are idiots for pissing off their customers, people who pay their salaries.

But Trump demonstrates once again that he's a rube who has the emotional control of an adolescent by pouring fuel on the fire and making the situation worse. This isn't WWE Mr President!

I don't mind Trump making a comment about patriotism and respect for the flag

But starting a war with the NFL over this issue shows he is unable to keep his eye on the ball. Our President needs to understand priorities and how to obtain them

He desperately needs to bring attention to the crisis in Puerto Rico, he needs to be displaying calm leadership during this showdown with North Korea, he needs to be using his influence to get the GOP healthcare bill passed

Instead, like a toddler distracted by shiny objects, he focuses his attention on a petty war with the NFL

Forum List

Back