Trump winning?

He condemns a handful of players for kneeling.
The result?
HUNDREDS now kneeling with support from their team owners.

Good job making a mountain out of a molehill I guess.

Calling players involved in peaceful protest "Sons of bitches" does not help

Players, coaches and owners in the NFL have united against Trump

What they want is to have accused police officers sent to jail without a fair trial.

They are far worse than "Sons of bitches".

They are vile people.

Of course that is not true
Players have a right to protest an issue that they think is important. Just like they protested for Civil Rights

Trump embracing white supremacists only proves the players are right

A player involved in peaceful protest which is allowed my their management is their right as citizens. Trump calling them "Sons of bitches" is deplorable

1. I am not judging them on the act of protesting but how they are protesting and what they are protesting FOR. Thus your strawman is dismissed.

2. Trump has not embraced white supremacists and that you felt that you needed to lie, just shows that you know you are in the wrong.

2b. Also, you are a race baiting asshole. FUck you.

3. Again your strawman is noted and dismissed. This is about how and what. liar.

Our President has openly embraced white supremacism

NFL players are rightfully protesting that view

You are being a fucking asshole more than usual.

WTF is wrong with you?

BTW, how divisive do you think it is to say such incredible false and incredible insulting shit to me? How "unified" do you think I feel with you right now?

Ask me, if right now I think of you as my fellow American brother?

The result?

I disagree. Those taking a knee are playing the victim role, and they're seeking to protect their own pockets. Their actions will cost them. Few tune into watch selfish & cause-seeking snowflakes. It's a turn off and will cost them.
They're not playing the victim They're supporting the victims

They want accused cops to be denied fair trials.

They want to throw them to the angry lynch mob.

They are vile people.

The result?

He then said he thinks locking arms in protest is OK.

He's either Machiavellian or nuts. or a little of both.

In either case its fun to watch the melt-downs.

A lot of both!

The result?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Trump is fighting for the heart and soul of the American experiment, for our culture, for our unique civilization.

Calling players involved in peaceful protest "Sons of bitches" does not help

Players, coaches and owners in the NFL have united against Trump

What they want is to have accused police officers sent to jail without a fair trial.

They are vile people.

Players have a right to protest an issue that they think is important. Just like they protested for Civil Rights

A player involved in peaceful protest which is allowed my their management is their right as citizens. Trump calling them "Sons of bitches" is deplorable

1. I am not judging them on the act of protesting but how they are protesting and what they are protesting FOR. Thus your strawman is dismissed.

2. Trump has not embraced white supremacists and that you felt that you needed to lie, just shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. Again your strawman is noted and dismissed. This is about how and what. liar.

WTF is wrong with you?

BTW, how divisive do you think it is to say such incredible false and incredible insulting shit to me? How "unified" do you think I feel with you right now?

Trump is openly a racist in his embrace of white supremacists.......Some of them are good people

His opposition to blacks standing up and protesting for their civil rights harkens back to fire hoses and attack dogs

The result?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Trump is fighting for the heart and soul of the American experiment, for our culture, for our unique civilization.
Trump is sticking his nose into private business. I remember a time when that was frowned upon.

They are vile people.

WTF is wrong with you?

Trump is openly a racist in his embrace of white supremacists.......Some of them are good people

His opposition to blacks standing up and protesting for their civil rights harkens back to fire hoses and attack dogs

1. Prove that everyone who turned up to oppose taking down the statues were "White supremacists" or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

2. He is not attacking these assholes for "protesting". They can do that all day long. HE attacked them for disrespecting that American Flag. Your need to lie about that shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. Have you ever considered switching sides? Sure some people hate you, but it's nice knowing that you never have to lie to make a point or to advance your agenda.

WTF is wrong with you?

1. Prove that everyone who turned up to oppose taking down the statues were "White supremacists" or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

2. He is not attacking these assholes for "protesting". They can do that all day long. HE attacked them for disrespecting that American Flag. Your need to lie about that shows that you know you are in the wrong.

3. Have you ever considered switching sides? Sure some people hate you, but it's nice knowing that you never have to lie to make a point or to advance your agenda.

The KKK and Nazis put on a rally
They marched by torchlight chanting "Jews will not replace us"
They were not chanting "Save our statues"
Those who marched with them were complicit.....Not "good people"

I have a great deal of respect for those athletes who are protesting for a cause they believe in ...Civil equality

The safe thing to do is take the money they pay you and keep your mouth shut. That is what black superstars like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods did.....don't want to impact those endorsements

During the Civil Rights movement, black stars like Mohammad Ali, Jim Brown and Kareem Abdul Jabbar stood up for a cause and risked their careers.........It takes guts

WTF is wrong with you?

When's the last time the Klan managed to get hundreds of protesters?

THey mislead people as to what the rally was about.

Plenty of good people in this country don't want to tear down those historical statues.

NOt all of them are kkk or nazi.

You made a very serious and vile attack on the President based on YOUR ASSUMPTION that everyone at that rally was a KKK or nazi.

I've asked you to support that claim and you have failed.

THis is where, if you were a person, instead of a soulless partisan, you would admit you were unfair, in this specific instance, and move on.

YOU are being incredibly divisive by smearing the President that half the nation voted for, as a Nazi.

That's a huge insult to all those who voted for him.

ANd it pisses them off. A lot.

AND it terrorizes minorities who are stupid enough to believe you, cause if true, the world would be very dangerous for them.

WTF is wrong with you?

Not all republicans are racists BUT all racists are Republicans

I have a great deal of respect for those athletes who are protesting for a cause they believe in ...Civil equality

The safe thing to do is take the money they pay you and keep your mouth shut. That is what black superstars like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods did.....don't want to impact those endorsements

During the Civil Rights movement, black stars like Mohammad Ali, Jim Brown and Kareem Abdul Jabbar stood up for a cause and risked their careers.........It takes guts

They aren't asking for equality.

THey want accused cops to not get fair trials.

Look around leties, Trump already won. Hatred does strange things to people and now a handful of rich spoiled football players are disrespecting their own Country because they are disappointed at the results of the election. According to the pundits the NFL games are continuing to lose a ton of money because former fans are disgusted at their antics.

WTF is wrong with you?

You are a race baiting asshole and a piece of vile shit. Fuck you.

They would be satisfied if cops got trials at all

In the US today, a cop can shoot any black man without provocation. All a cop needs to do is say "I felt threatened". Everyone knows how threatening black people are

NFL players want to draw attention to civil injustice today. Cops killing unarmed blacks without consequences, unequal sentencing, black incarceration rates

It is not a trivial issue and blacks have a right to peaceful protest. What they are doing is peaceful resistance along the lines of Mahatma Gandhi and MLK

That the President of the US would call them Sons of Bitches for it is disgraceful

Our flag stands for liberty and justice for all. NFL players are signifying that blacks in America are not receiving it

In the US today, a cop can shoot any black man without provocation. All a cop needs to do is say "I felt threatened". Everyone knows how threatening black people are

NFL players want to draw attention to civil injustice today. Cops killing unarmed blacks without consequences, unequal sentencing, black incarceration rates

It is not a trivial issue and blacks have a right to peaceful protest. What they are doing is peaceful resistance along the lines of Mahatma Gandhi and MLK

That the President of the US would call them Sons of Bitches for it is disgraceful

That's not true. Plenty of cops have been punished and plenty have been unfairly accused.

Unequal sentencing often turns out to be bullshit.

I recall an incident about blacks getting more tickets.

The assumption was racist cops.

When they investigated they found that blacks sped more.

They players want mob justice.

Look around leties, Trump already won. Hatred does strange things to people and now a handful of rich spoiled football players are disrespecting their own Country because they are disappointed at the results of the election. According to the pundits the NFL games are continuing to lose a ton of money because former fans are disgusted at their antics.
Only idiots or republicans think this is all about disrespecting the flag or our armed services

WTF is wrong with you?

You are a race baiting asshole and a piece of vile shit. Fuck you.
Correll The truth must sting

That's not true. Plenty of cops have been punished and plenty have been unfairly accused.

Unequal sentencing often turns out to be bullshit.

I recall an incident about blacks getting more tickets.

The assumption was racist cops.

When they investigated they found that blacks sped more.

They players want mob justice.

Like most conservatives, you trivialize the concerns of blacks in America

Just like you did in the Civil Rights era

Forum List

Back