🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wins in 2024!

The jobs came from everyone quitting because of the lockdown.
The infrastructure bill didn't pass and was too much anyway.
The Afghanistan retreat and rout was an international disgrace.
We are out of Afghanistan after 20 years
9 million jobs is still 9 million jobs
If you are going to blame Biden for gas prices and inflation, you have to give him credit for 9 million jobs

The infrastructure bill is law

Well, it does look like that. Why not talk about all Joe Biden has achieved as president?

Oh ------------------------
Happy to.

Infrastructure...Afghanistan withdraw. Both of these were campaign promises made by Mara-Lard-Ass in 2016. Chubby didn't get it done. Biden did.

Happy to.

Infrastructure...Afghanistan withdraw. Both of these were campaign promises made by Mara-Lard-Ass in 2016. Chubby didn't get it done. Biden did.
The best you can do is that international disgrace in Afghanistan? Good, that's what I thought. Jeepers, you people have NOTHING.

The best you can do is that international disgrace in Afghanistan? Good, that's what I thought. Jeepers, you people have NOTHING.
Well, some would call being there for 20 years a disgrace. The sons of service members were doing the same patrols their fathers did.

But I doubt you're one of them....Trump supporters crave violence and bloodshed....always have, always will.

Some would call inviting the Taliban to Camp David to be disgraceful.

But of course, you cult members can't criticize your orange god.

Well, some would call being there for 20 years a disgrace.
Yeah, very true. It was all a disgrace, not winning, not doing anything sensible for so long.
But of course, you cult members can't criticize your orange god.
No reason to. What, just because of Democrat lies and Stalinist show trials? No, I don't think so.

TRUMP IN 2024!!!

Of course he does.

Manchin stopped the Democrats from federalizing election so they could mail out 500 million ballots then claim they "won" the election.

Thank G-d for him.

Trump Wins in 2024!​

Asides that this catastrophe hopefully never will happen in 2024 ... Does anyone know why the correct use of the time structures became unmodern since some years?

Wow, another Trump thread. I thought he was irrelevant.

TDS.

Unfortunatelly the super-idiot Donald Trump ("Hang Trump!") never is and never will be irrelevant for his disinformed Trumpericans. Trumps followers seems to be more a kind of sect believing in the wrong savior Donald Trump - even in case it is totally clear that is wrong what he said and/or did do or not did do.

Last edited:
It is inevitable. Brandon's epic failures not only in administration but his choice of VP leaves no uncertainty.

Voting against someone despite the obvious consequence of abject ineptitude of those elected can have only one result in the long run.

Trump will win!

Oh goody. Another big spending liberal in office in 2024. That makes like 7 in a row now. Can't we get a president who doesn't believe in spending so much? Where'd all the real conservatives go?

Forum List

Back