🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Wins in 2024!

Don’t care what you believe should elect the President because it matter not seeing the Electoral College elects the President, so Trump won in 2016 and Biden won in 2020 and Gavin will most likely win in 2024…
2024 is a Grand Canyon + way off. Even the 2022 midterms are still too far out to make a determination.
The point of this thread is that Trump is annointed as the winner in 2024...while it is still 2022. :)

It is inevitable. Brandon's epic failures not only in administration but his choice of VP leaves no uncertainty.

Voting against someone despite the obvious consequence of abject ineptitude of those elected can have only one result in the long run.

Trump will win!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch now.

I hope trump wins, but it's still 2 years away. A lot can happen in that time period. Plus there is no telling what the current administration will do if it looks like they are really are going to lose once it gets close to 2024. They may just decide to pull the pin on every single grenade.

It is inevitable. Brandon's epic failures not only in administration but his choice of VP leaves no uncertainty.

Voting against someone despite the obvious consequence of abject ineptitude of those elected can have only one result in the long run.

Trump will win!
No.
I grant you that he is a better option than all the proposed possibilities to date, but that is such a low bar to cross.
There is likely to be an actual libertarian running in the LP so if I vote that is where I will go.

Come on Gipper let both find the most ridiculous candidate to vote for and vote for them… Wait, I said I would never vote for a Democrat or Republican again, so let vote third party instead!
I’ll never vote for the duopoly again. Maybe third party but the system is so corrupt, they’ll never allow a third party a real chance at winning.

Course she has to have justification.
Democrats are always looking for new ways to cheat.
Kamala Harris will have as much justification as Trump says Pence had

All she needs to do is claim that voter suppression in Florida and Texas invalidates the vote and throw out those EVs

Easy Peasy

The GOP will be in charge of Congress....so she'll need justification.
Harris will have as much justification as Trump says Pence had
She just has to declare Trump stole the election and fix it
Sounds fair

This:
25CC8F44-4A13-463A-B1EC-B2137E138FBB.jpeg

Trump won the Electoral College in 2016 and lost it in 2020, so he won in the first one no matter how much you believe the Popular Vote is more important…
He didnt lose in 2020, it was stolen from him, we all know it, but it is too late, which is why i say at 2am the Republicans better be vigilant, because they will try it again.

Don’t care what you believe should elect the President because it matter not seeing the Electoral College elects the President, so Trump won in 2016 and Biden won in 2020 and Gavin will most likely win in 2024…
If Gabin wins in 2024, then the US will be doomed and be a shithole like Californication is. Then it will be up to citizens to get rid of the corrupt government, which was done before.

2024 is a Grand Canyon + way off. Even the 2022 midterms are still too far out to make a determination.
The point of this thread is that Trump is annointed as the winner in 2024...while it is still 2022. :)
It's our way to say good-bye to those terrible Stalinist show trials the Dems have been throwing.

Forum List

Back