Trump WON 2018

Trump has yet to end the Drug War..
He says the wall will help, but of course you don't care.
He has yet to provide his alternative to Oblamacare, he has yet to balance the budget much less pay off the debt and a longer sundry list his mouth wrote checks his ass can't cover.
The Drug War is a domestic war against the citizens of the US over progressive moral issues that a minority decided was in our best interest to make life harder...
Oh he did get what is it called prison reform? I think, even liberals love it. But the media won't report it.

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif
Haha....Trump the lame duck....won the record for "earliest lame duck presidency", maybe...

He has yet to provide his alternative to Oblamacare, he has yet to balance the budget much less pay off the debt and a longer sundry list his mouth wrote checks his ass can't cover.
The Drug War is a domestic war against the citizens of the US over progressive moral issues that a minority decided was in our best interest to make life harder...
Oh he did get what is it called prison reform? I think, even liberals love it. But the media won't report it.
It doesn't address the cause of the incarceration.

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga
When they lose the senate in 2020 how many here do you think will lose their minds?
Lol, when Obama won i didn't run around in a pussy hat and yelling at the sky. I just shook my head and said TO MYSELF we are fucked and i was right.
The dow almost tripling had you getting fucked ? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains fucked you?? WTF did you want ?? BLOOD??
You talking about partime jobs? Obama had the slowest reccession turn around in history. That was what he wanted.
You do realize our markets finished the year under TRUMP the lowest in TEN years?? Slow and steady wins the race With drump it's 800 down and 1000 up Big business doesn't know whether to shit or go blind

Remember some republican AH saying the truth isn't the truth???? Now they say The Wall isn't a wall YOU f-ers crack me up
Lol, Trump is trying to at least do something about our open border. But you idiots are fighting against him. If Obama was doing the same you would be supporting it.

Remember some republican AH saying the truth isn't the truth???? Now they say The Wall isn't a wall YOU f-ers crack me up
Lol, Trump is trying to at least do something about our open border. But you idiots are fighting against him. If Obama was doing the same you would be supporting it.
I have never fought with Trump over the border wall, try to create another imaginary antagonist for your literary imagination to attack.

It doesn't address the cause of the incarceration.
Yes it does.

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif

He got a bunch of stupid people to ignore his past, and vote for him & now you have to lie to cover up your stupid vote.

A wall will not stop the cartels from sending their drugs. It's damn idiotic if anyone believes this crap.
Right now they are considered mules and yes they are loaded with drugs and are sent over the border on foot. What Trump is stating is 100% correct.
We have no problem strengthening our borders only not the way the moron promised his base And in case you forgot MEXICO was going to pay He spewed that lie out to you fools 20 x

A wall will not stop the cartels from sending their drugs. It's damn idiotic if anyone believes this crap.
Right now they are considered mules and yes they are loaded with drugs and are sent over the border on foot. What Trump is stating is 100% correct.

All I can say if you believe a wall will stop drugs you have not been paying attention for the past 30 or so years. But you believe what you want.

Most drugs are smuggled through the crossing gates.

A wall won't stop the cartels, and it won't stop the illegals, it will stop many illegals. What's idiotic is not doing anything.

So what you're saying it's ok to spend billions to stop a handful of illegals? I could care less if they build a wall if they leave the taxpayers money out of the equation. Build away.

And they are for smaller - less intrusive govt...
Old jewish saying.......bull shit makes the flowers grow
Yes and Trump has ended alot of Obama's intrusive regulations.

All I can say if you believe a wall will stop drugs you have not been paying attention for the past 30 or so years. But you believe what you want.
Drugs come by air by sea by car by train and soon by drone dumps cement wall won't stop shit

A wall won't stop the cartels, and it won't stop the illegals, it will stop many illegals. What's idiotic is not doing anything.

So what you're saying it's ok to spend billions to stop a handful of illegals? I could care less if they build a wall if they leave the taxpayers money out of the equation. Build away.

A handful? How many is that?

Forum List

Back