Trump Won by Rejecting GOP ‘Professional Consultant Class’ Who ‘Made a Living’ Losing Elections

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
An interesting article explaining why the candidate did some of the things he did while campaigning. Makes a whole lot of sense.

LEWANDOWSKI: Of course it does. It says they’re failures, don’t kid yourself. These professional consultants have made a living for a long time raping candidates out of their money because it doesn’t matter if they win or lose. If they win, they take the credit. If they lose, they blame the candidate, and there’s no accountability.

And I didn’t want that, and Trump didn’t want that, and you know why? When I started on the campaign, I told Donald Trump I would spend the money like it was my own … If I wouldn’t do it on my own campaign running for office, I wouldn’t do it for him.

Those within the “professional consultant class,” lamented their inability to parasitize the Trump campaign’s funds for self-enrichment, said David Bossie.

Full article @ Lewandowski, Bossie: Trump Won by Rejecting GOP ‘Professional Consultant Class’ Who 'Made a Living' Losing Elections - Breitbart

While I go along with the conclusion I have also seen the credit for the same actions go to Conway. Lewandoski is promoting his book and Conway is still working for Trump as the more important consultant.

Forum List

Back