Trump won without Russia...Can Democrats win without Mexico?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The real collusion has always been between the Mexicrats and Mexico.
So what do you say Mexicrats, are you ready to stop colluding?

They could never win without the support of the cartels and human traffickers. That’s why the Wall terrifies them.

Trump calls for more accurate Voter I.D law with this 2020 election coming up. There's already been proof of voter fraud from the 2018 midterms. Best time to expose that before the democrats try their tricks yet again!

They could never win without the support of the cartels and human traffickers. That’s why the Wall terrifies them.

Well I’m sure it’s all unintentional and all...the Party Of Filth just happens to push one policy after the next that just happens to be of benefit to illegals whom just happen to have litters of taxpayer dependent, Democrat voting anchor babies.

Trump calls for more accurate Voter I.D law with this 2020 election coming up. There's already been proof of voter fraud from the 2018 midterms. Best time to expose that before the democrats try their tricks yet again!
Odd isn't it that the only voter fraud found is republicans!

Well I’m sure it’s all unintentional and all...the Party Of Filth just happens to push one policy after the next that just happens to be of benefit to illegals whom just happen to have litters of taxpayer dependent, Democrat voting anchor babies.
Speaking of filth haven't you cleaned up after enough rump lies yet?

What do you mean? Trump won with Russia’s help.

And the help of James Comey and the FBI.

Start prosecuting those hiring illegals and they'll stop coming.
When people come here to this country and request asylum they are protected by our Constitution.
The fact that Republicans wanna force women and children back into a burning building proves how valueless and immoral they are.
Republicans truly believe they can run on cage children and tear gas women and children.
And they have no idea why that’s a bad thing. Trump was proud he was splitting up families. And Republicans take their cue from him. They’re proud of that too.

Haha...right.
I’m sure none of the 20-40 million are here for the free healthcare, free education and welfare for their anchors.
Also, remember, you people pissed your pants when iCE was raiding businesses....you wouldn’t allow that,

When people come here to this country and request asylum they are protected by our Constitution.
The fact that Republicans wanna force women and children back into a burning building proves how valueless and immoral they are.
Republicans truly believe they can run on cage children and tear gas women and children.
And they have no idea why that’s a bad thing. Trump was proud he was splitting up families. And Republicans take their cue from him. They’re proud of that too.

True...let them die. They aren’t the responsibility of American taxpayers.
2 in 100 from the filthy Brown south qualify for asylum...stop hiding behind the two percentile.

The real collusion was between the Russians and WikiLeaks. Mueller indicted a whole bunch of Russians for stealing Dem emails and releasing them to embarrass the Dems. Mueller found no evidence the Trump campaign coordinated with them but it seems obvious the Russians wanted to hurt the Clinton campaign.

The real collusion was between the Russians and WikiLeaks. Mueller indicted a whole bunch of Russians for stealing Dem emails and releasing them to embarrass the Dems. Mueller found no evidence the Trump campaign coordinated with them but it seems obvious the Russians wanted to hurt the Clinton campaign.

Let’s talk about what we know....Are you saying you don’t want to address the Mexicrat / Mexico collusion?

Haha...right.
I’m sure none of the 20-40 million are here for the free healthcare, free education and welfare for their anchors.
Also, remember, you people pissed your pants when iCE was raiding businesses....you wouldn’t allow that,
Voted for free healthcare?

Is that what we have now that the Obamacare mandate is repealled?

Is that what we had during the 80's when no on HAD to have insurance and the hospitals treated them?

Obamacare was probably unconstitutional but it made you pay upfront for your free healthcare.

Haha...right.

Is that what we had during the 80's when no on HAD to have insurance and the hospitals treated them?

Obamacare was probably unconstitutional but it made you pay upfront for your free healthcare.

"Voted for free healthcare?
Is that what we have now that the Obamacare mandate is repealled?"

No, no...that's not what us good, real American citizens have...that's what us good, real American citizens provide for illegal aliens...weird huh?

"Is that what we had during the 80's when no on HAD to have insurance and the hospitals treated them?"
Were the 80's pre 20-40 million illegal aliens and pre 20-40 million barely legal anchor babies? Weird huh?

"Obamacare was probably unconstitutional but it made you pay upfront for your free healthcare"
Actually, what it did was force my premiums up so we could give more free coverage to illegal aliens. Weird huh?

Haha...right.

No, no...that's not what us good, real American citizens have...that's what us good, real American citizens provide for illegal aliens...weird huh?

"Is that what we had during the 80's when no on HAD to have insurance and the hospitals treated them?"
Were the 80's pre 20-40 million illegal aliens and pre 20-40 million barely legal anchor babies? Weird huh?

"Obamacare was probably unconstitutional but it made you pay upfront for your free healthcare"
Actually, what it did was force my premiums up so we could give more free coverage to illegal aliens. Weird huh?

You missed it.

Ever since I remember well meaning poor folks went to the hospital and paid maybe $20 a month towards some bill. The hospital then got hosed when they died by letters of refusal from the families which took them in before they died.

Other poor folks just use/used the ER like a doctor's visit. They'd get treated and leave, good luck taking away their 15 year old car and rental house.

Still others just showed up with a gunshot and got taken care of if they could pay or not.

MORE folks just showed up with a insurance and expected he latest in medical care until they used it up. If these folks were/are anygood at paperwork, you and I end up paying.

All citizens, all with socialized healthcare. I know a young gal who had you pay for their gall bladder removal when "W" was president. This drunk skirted paying for his detox when we saved him from himself after his divorce.

You name it, you paid for it. At least Obamacare/Romneycare made them pay SOMETHING when they were earning money.

Oh well, lets bury our heads.

Odd isn't it that the only voter fraud found is republicans!

The Barr letter confirmed that the Russians successfully hacked computers in the DNC. So they did have some help.

Haha...right.

You missed it.

Ever since I remember well meaning poor folks went to the hospital and paid maybe $20 a month towards some bill. The hospital then got hosed when they died by letters of refusal from the families which took them in before they died.

Other poor folks just use/used the ER like a doctor's visit. They'd get treated and leave, good luck taking away their 15 year old car and rental house.

Still others just showed up with a gunshot and got taken care of if they could pay or not.

MORE folks just showed up with a insurance and expected he latest in medical care until they used it up. If these folks were/are anygood at paperwork, you and I end up paying.

All citizens, all with socialized healthcare. I know a young gal who had you pay for their gall bladder removal when "W" was president. This drunk skirted paying for his detox when we saved him from himself after his divorce.

You name it, you paid for it. At least Obamacare/Romneycare made them pay SOMETHING when they were earning money.

Oh well, lets bury our heads.

I’m not at all sure of what you’re trying to say but I think you’re thinking that we all, with the 20-40 illegal aliens deserve free healthcare....like the good old days?

When Trump gets the wall built he should start rounding up every illegal that has been here less that 10yrs and send them home. The rest we can talk about. I have some feeling foe people brought as young kids and know no other home. If the illegal attemps to vote or has a criminal record theygo. All recent arrivals need to go home.

Forum List

Back