Trump won't accept WaPo reporter's apology: "he should be fired"

Donald Trump refused an apology from a member Jeff Bezo's Trump hit squad. WAPO the "Free Press"??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:haha::haha::haha:

Good. Trump tells him to take his apology and shove it up his liberal snowflake ass.

Good for Trump. I'm starting to like that orange buffoon more and more each day.

"The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787. ME 6:57

I fired every single employee of the Washington Post following last year's election. :2up:

Trump won't give up destroying the free press.

Trump won't accept WaPo reporter's apology: "he should be fired"

When the president called on Weigel to apologize and added visual evidence of the crowd size, Weigel promptly apologized for his error.
This was deliberate and another reason to repeal freedom of the press.

#repealFOTP
There you go....one of the TRUE goals of the trampanzees and the Gross Old Pedophile Party.

Forum List

Back