Trump won't accept WaPo reporter's apology: "he should be fired"

Weigel is a POS man portraying himself as a journalist.

He should step down to save whatever face is left at CNN.

Weigel is an indy journalist who contributes to Slate, WaPo and that ultra-liberal rag Bloomberg Politics.

He doesn't work for CNN - Up your game

Trump won't give up destroying the free press.

When the president called on Weigel to apologize and added visual evidence of the crowd size, Weigel promptly apologized for his error.

Haha the Fake News reporter got called out. He didn’t even admit to lying about the photo, he tried to claim he was “confused”, so it was a completely dishonest apology.

Fuck him, he should be fired. No half ass apology is going to change the fact he lied with his little dishonest post.
LOL. Weiner was confused too. He thought he was texting pictures of ponies to little girls.

When the president called on Weigel to apologize and added visual evidence of the crowd size, Weigel promptly apologized for his error.
Reporters shouldn't be tweeting WaPo official news without knowing it's true. If he was just twittering his own personal account, he could say what he pleased, couldn't he?
It's similar to the confusion we have right now about the President's tweets. He's pretty much always "official" because of who he is, but he doesn't limit himself to official type business. Maybe reporters and Presidents need separate accounts for being a person and being a spokesman.

the orange sociopath likes putin.... the guy who has reporters killed.

Putin plays Trump like a piano.

Yes, but Poot plays him best like a fiddle :)

648a1d8abc7e30cd6f98513941ed8335.jpg

Reporters shouldn't be tweeting WaPo official news without knowing it's true. If he was just twittering his own personal account, he could say what he pleased, couldn't he?
It's similar to the confusion we have right now about the President's tweets. He's pretty much always "official" because of who he is, but he doesn't limit himself to official type business. Maybe reporters and Presidents need separate accounts for being a person and being a spokesman.

Weigel is pretty much an indy journalist and he was not tweeting for WaPo but indeed from his own personal account. On the other hand, Spicer told us we could consider Trump's tweets as official positions of this administration.

Weigel is a POS man portraying himself as a journalist.

He should step down to save whatever face is left at CNN.

Weigel is an indy journalist who contributes to Slate, WaPo and that ultra-liberal rag Bloomberg Politics.

He doesn't work for CNN - Up your game

I never said he worked for CNN. I said he should resign to save face at CNN.

Meaning....it would look good for CNN if he would quit because use lied. ON CNN. I don't give a damn if he works for Wal Mart. He did work for CNN and lied. He should be canned.

Or as liberal call it, promoted.

I never said he worked for CNN. I said he should resign to save face at CNN.

Meaning....it would look good for CNN if he would quit because use lied. ON CNN. I don't give a damn if he works for Wal Mart. He did work for CNN and lied. He should be canned.

Or as liberal call it, promoted.

Why would he resign to save face at CNN - he has never worked for CNN.

What a lame response .. seriously :rolleyes-41:

the orange sociopath likes putin.... the guy who has reporters killed.

Yep, given his druthers, Trump would rule this country with an iron first like his murderous autocrat idols Putin, Erdogan and Duterte.

Hand everything over to Sinclair Broadcasting and Rupert Murdoch. They'll tell us all we need to know.

Crazy talk. Nothing in his background supports your slander.

Crazy talk. Nothing in his background supports your slander.

If you don't see that Trump sucks up to murderous autocrats, then you're simply not paying attention.

Every president has to play nice with murderous autocrats, it's part of the job.

It's called diplomacy.

Name a president you liked, and I will post the murderous autocrat they sucked up to.

You only have a problem when your political enemies do it, because of confirmation bias.

Yes amazingly they have NEVER accidentally reported fake bad news about Hillary

Except for when they have:

The New York Times' Inaccurate Reporting on Clinton Was No Small Error

And it's easy to find many other examples. You just kind of pull shit out of your ass and hope it's true, don't you?

Had to go back to 2015 to find an example? You do realize I said CNN. And you linked to a report by the NYT? The thread is about a report from CNN. Try to keep up.

I rest my case. I can go back 24 hours for ones against trump. 3 in the last week. All from CNN.

Last edited:
Not a requirement.

Ross wasn't and he's on vacation now.

Per Trump 'lying' about crowd sizes means you should lose your job.

Trump lied about the crowd size at his inauguration.

Tell us why Trump's standards shouldn't apply to Trump.

Forum List

Back