Trump won't quit his Apprentice job.

"Mr President. Mr President, A russian nuclear sub just surfaced near Long IsIand!"

" Not now, Can't you see The Apprentice is on & I have to tell Arnold who to fire!!!"

I wonder if when Fox takes a ratings hit will they then show some concern for the President mixing business and govt.
Why would a news channel like Fox news take a ratings hit?

Not Fox News...Fox Broadcasting.
Not a concern.

To you nothing concerns you. But this isnt about your concern
You don't think clearly.

What is it about the Apprentice or Trump's political office that would affect an individual's choice of programming?

I don't think Trump realizes how time consuming being president is. He doesn't have a clue about how much he'll have to put in.

Really, the Fat Cheeto plans on being President & taking time to be EP of Apprentice?

Wow, a part time President who thinks running a really stupid TV show is more important than being President.

How much does he need to do before you ignorant duped jackasses admit it?
As long as you brought up ignorant I feel obliged to point out you've started another in a long line of threads by your fellow loony lefties suffering from post election butthurt disorder that is completely meaningless except it probably helps to mildly soothe said hurt.

If president Trump does have a EP credit for The Apprentice he doesn't have to lift a finger for it or devote any time to the show's production, which likely has been ongoing for a while now for the upcoming season. In your ignorance though you thought you'd score some cheap points against him, which you have with your fellow low info idiots only. And I''m sure their butts appreciate it.

Really, the Fat Cheeto plans on being President & taking time to be EP of Apprentice?

Wow, a part time President who thinks running a really stupid TV show is more important than being President.

How much does he need to do before you ignorant duped jackasses admit it?
As long as you brought up ignorant I feel obliged to point out you've started another in a long line of threads by your fellow loony lefties suffering from post election butthurt disorder that is completely meaningless except it probably helps to mildly soothe said hurt.

If president Trump does have a EP credit for The Apprentice he doesn't have to lift a finger for it or devote any time to the show's production, which likely has been ongoing for a while now for the upcoming season. In your ignorance though you thought you'd score some cheap points against him, which you have with your fellow low info idiots only. And I''m sure their butts appreciate it.
Score points? :cuckoo:

I don't think Trump realizes how time consuming being president is. He doesn't have a clue about how much he'll have to put in.
What Trump does know is that there is no time or effort required of executive producers.

Forum List

Back