🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump won't "rule out" military action against goddamn Venezuela

Maybe we should just invite Mexico to take over all the territory between their own southern border and the isthmus of panama.

Let the Mexicans deal with their new Province of Venezuela.

Trump: 'I'm not going to rule out a military option' in Venezuela

I'm sure as you usual the conservative response to this thread will either be:

A) They will support it because they're idiots who can't think for themselves

B) They will deflect to Hillary or Obama
Why should he rule out anything?

Nice to finally have a President after 8 years of telling the enemy everything we will do or won't do so they can plan accordingly.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Nice to finally have a President after 8 years of telling the enemy everything we will do or won't do so they can plan accordingly.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:
Americans have had it with Big Ears lack of negotiating skills. Bang your head harder, you have at least 3-1/2 years to go.

America First! :lmao:

Agent Orange built a base upon being a candidate that wouldn't involve America in a whole bunch of international conflicts. Yet another campaign promise he's going back on.

Why on earth would we get involved in Venezuela? Trump can barely deal with N Korea situation properly. Is he going to bring fire and fury to Venezuela as well?

Trumpsters talked all that smack about Hilary being a war monger and they still winded up with one. :lmao:

He is saying we have many options and the use of military force is one of them that has in one form or another been a standard response from Presidents about situtations like this over the years.

Why is he even thinking about Venezuela when he's dealing with N. Korea. Its about priorities. We still haven't pulled out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Venezuela isn't our concern.

I suspect his answer will always be "Nothing's off the table," since he has stated clearly that he will not share his strategy with the world, thus the enemy. If you ask him, I bet he won't rule out military action in Sweden. That doesn't mean he is about to invade Sweden. It is a blanket statement that he considers ALL options.

For Clinton it was, "wag the dog" and Cheney certainly taught us that the BEST way to deflect from shitty approval ratings of an administration, is to............START A WAR

I'm sure as you usual the conservative response to this thread will one of the following:

C) "Liberals love Venezuela derp, derp, derp!"

Do you even understand how stupid you are? Wait, strike that you don't.
Somalia. Look it up.
Why wouldn't you support a relief effort for the people of Venezuela?

I'm sure as you usual the conservative response to this thread will one of the following:

they're idiots who can't think for themselves
i hate to tell you this billy,but many liberals are in the same boat.....yea i know i was shocked too....

I would hope that if the president rules out any option, he is never foolish enough to announce it

Last edited:
Trump says he’s not ruling out military option against Venezuela

President Donald Trump on Friday said he would not rule out the U.S. pursuing “a military option” against Venezuela, which has come under increased pressure for its human rights abuses.

Speaking to reporters after meeting with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley, Trump said he has “many options” for Venezuela, “including a possible military operation, if necessary.”
Trump says he’s not ruling out military option against Venezuela

:banana::tank::flameth::Boom2:
WAR on 5-6 Fronts...WHEEE!

Last edited:
Finally. All these military bases all over the world sitting around doing nothing... it's about time a President made them earn their keep! Invade! Invade! INVADE!!!

I have to admit that Trump is stepping over the line here. The last thing we want to do is use military force against Venezuela. However, I wouldn't be opposed to providing Maduro's opposition with arms. They can' take care of the problem themselves.

Forum List

Back