Trump Would Beat Warren ????

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Swaths of liberals still swoon over U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren like Beliebers at a Justin Bieber concert here in the Bay State, but it turns out she’s not so popular in the other 49. So Democrats better find another superstar if they want to take back the White House in 2020.

In a Politico/Morning Consult poll released yesterday, any unnamed Democrat beats President Trump in a 2020 presidential matchup. A dust mop with a “Democrat” sign on it beats Trump. But the Senate’s liberal darling doesn’t. Trump, despite his own series of stumbles, still beats Warren — one of the Democrats’ most prominent national faces — 42-36.

Cohen: Elizabeth Warren the liberal darling to the rescue? Poll says no

Ruh Ro.....

But we all knew this. She has no shine outside of New England and is easily painted as a liar and a 1%er.....oh wait....that's Trump.

Only she's an establishment politician.

Good luck folks.

I think Cory is looking a lot better all the time.

Trump would beat Warren, expecially after four years if he keeps his promises. In fact, if he keeps his promises and his cabinet work hard to make America greater, his re-election will be a given against anyone.

Yes, I firmly believe Melania Trump could beat Warren..

Swaths of liberals still swoon over U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren like Beliebers at a Justin Bieber concert here in the Bay State, but it turns out she’s not so popular in the other 49. So Democrats better find another superstar if they want to take back the White House in 2020.

In a Politico/Morning Consult poll released yesterday, any unnamed Democrat beats President Trump in a 2020 presidential matchup. A dust mop with a “Democrat” sign on it beats Trump. But the Senate’s liberal darling doesn’t. Trump, despite his own series of stumbles, still beats Warren — one of the Democrats’ most prominent national faces — 42-36.

Ruh Ro.....

But we all knew this. She has no shine outside of New England and is easily painted as a liar and a 1%er.....oh wait....that's Trump.

Good luck folks.

Trump is a known name...Warren is an unknown outside of people who follow politics closely (let's be honest the vast majority of Americans do not follow politics).

A known name is always going to beat an unknown name. If you gave her a multi-million dollar presidential campaign to get her face, name, and standpoints out there...it would be a different story...maybe or maybe not the same result, but it is not necessarily a realistic poll given what we know about name recognition and election campaigns.

Three weeks into this Presidency is a wee bit early to start talking about the next election, don't you think?

Warren needs a running start if she plans on beating anyone better known than the town dogcatcher

Please, please, please let the liberal wing of the Democrat Party win their internal civil war. Ellison for chairman!

Trump Would Beat Warren ????

Like a rented mule.

Especially after 4 years of Trump influence on government.

People would look at Warren, think back to the last Democrat administration, think about Trump's results so far, and reject her worse than Mondale/Ferraro in 1984.

Especially since Warren died 40+ years ago, after totally ruining the Supreme Court with silly imaginings that the purpose of the Justice System was to rehabilitate criminals instead of punishing them.

Especially since Warren died 40+ years ago, after totally ruining the Supreme Court with silly imaginings that the purpose of the Justice System was to rehabilitate criminals instead of punishing them.
wrong warren

th

Tiffany Trump would win against Warren...

Democratic Party need a company to help them remove their head from their ass soon or they will have to wait until 2026 before they might take the Senate back and let forget about the Oval Office in 2020!

Ruh Ro.....

Good luck folks.

Would that be like how Clinton was going to beat Trump? Are you people back riding the polls?

Warren would win all the states Clinton won, and take back the so-called Rust Belt states.

Warren would win all the states Clinton won, and take back the so-called Rust Belt states.

Based on her national popularity?

Based on the assumption that she won the Democrat nomination. Otherwise she wouldn't be running against Trump.

The first (?) person nominated merely because of the D behind their name.

Just because she gets the nomination, doesn't mean she would retake the Rust Belt.

She may be as smart as Clinton was, and neglect campaigning in the Rust Belt

The Fake Indian represents everything folks hate most about career politicians. She'll say anything to get elected. I think Trump would do very well against her.

Forum List

Back