🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Would Get Brittney Griner Out

Really? She's not in Russian prison? You support that traitor don't you?
She had 0.7 gram of medicinal cannabis oil. She does not deserve 9 years. I travel a lot. I've had things confiscated at security because I had forgotten them in my work bag. It happens.

She had 0.7 gram of medicinal cannabis oil. She does not deserve 9 years. I travel a lot. I've had things confiscated at security because I had forgotten them in my work bag. It happens.
So you support that traitor, got it.

She's a bargaining chip. That's why she got 9 years.

I still don't see an explanation of what magical thing Biden did to cause inflation to take off all by his little dementia self.

Stop avoiding the question.
That's because you eat the fish food that the left throw out at you. Of course you don't see it. But, voters do. Polls show that they are blaming Democrats for the high inflation. Ignore them if you want.

The US has three basic choices regarding Griner:

1. make a totally unfair swap for her which would include the already discussed and some sort of pullback or concession from us regarding Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, and worldwide sanctions

2. let her rot in jail and hope it only lasts 9 years, even though it could wind up being longer as she is basically a political prisoner

3. elect Trump in 2024, who can stroke Putin's ego and get her released, all to spite the left for being so weak and score brownie points for himself

So, what is your choice?

She is anti American. I doubt he would try that hard. I know I wouldn't

We have bigger fish to fry than some blame America first alphabet bitch.

1. make a totally unfair swap for her which would include the already discussed and some sort of pullback or concession from us regarding Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, and worldwide sanctions

2. let her rot in jail and hope it only lasts 9 years, even though it could wind up being longer as she is basically a political prisoner

3. elect Trump in 2024, who can stroke Putin's ego and get her released, all to spite the left for being so weak and score brownie points for himself

So, what is your choice?
My choice is that we elect Trump and he leaves her in a Russian jail: we don't want such a pervert here!

Go to Russia with cannabis....see you in nine years. Their country, their law

trump would be on his knees to putin ....and let the potheads out of jail here in the us
What makes you bleev Trump would EVER cross the love of his life, Vladimir Putin?

She is anti American. I doubt he would try that hard. I know I wouldn't

We have bigger fish to fry than some blame America first alphabet bitch.
Yeah, but Trump has always claimed that blacks love him, gays love him, everyone loves him. So, it would be a great opportunity to buy votes by getting her released.

That's because you eat the fish food that the left throw out at you. Of course you don't see it. But, voters do. Polls show that they are blaming Democrats for the high inflation. Ignore them if you want.
And yet you can't explain how Biden caused inflation.

All you can do is make the logically fallacious argumentum ad populum.

She deserves nothing but a new bottle of Lesbian Douche to clean herself down there....

Tell me why she does talk like man. Is she formerly male?

And yet you can't explain how Biden caused inflation.

All you can do is make the logically fallacious argumentum ad populum.
I don't think it is worth my time to explain it to you because you would deny everything. But it doesn't really matter what you or I think, voters believe, overwhelmingly, that Democrats and Biden are responsible for most of the inflation. If you don't want to listen to them, that's on you.

So, what is your choice?
Fuck Trump he will never be president so only two choices left.

I imagine that the Russians would be more than happy to let her serve her sentence in an American prison. They might even agree to letting her serve whatever the American sentence is for international drug smuggling. BTW, what is the American sentence for international drug smuggling? Considering our draconian drug laws, I believe it is more than 9 years.

She's a bargaining chip. That's why she got 9 years.
That leaves the better question out there.

Should we play into this? I am unsure we should.

She chose to go to a shithole nation, chose to skirt the rules and then got caught up in political games. I have little patience for people that do this shit, particularly those that denigrate the nation and then want help from it later.

I feel the same for the idiots that go to North Korea or China. There are places where you are taking some serious chances by visiting them.

So, what is your choice?
This has nothing to do with the left (re: 3), and why would Trump do anything?

She's an idiot and a nothing.

This has nothing to do with the left (re: 3), and why would Trump do anything?

She's an idiot and a nothing.
Trump already brought home a shoplifter basketball player who had been arrested in China. And, the left claims that Trump is in bed with Russia, which would make it easier than Biden. He also pardoned a black woman at the request of Kim K and Kanye West, along with getting criminal justice reform passed. Trump claims black people love him and gays love him. Great opportunity to buy their votes.

Forum List

Back