Trump: Would President Obama Have Attended Justice Scalia's Funeral If It Was Held In A Mosque?

His point is well taken. Obama loves muslims and hates Christians.

The OP is an idiot, and it's a stupid question. A better one would have been "would obama have attended the funeral if a liberal justice had passed away?"

The answer is pretty obvious.

All that God-talk at Scalia's funeral would have set Obama's spinning head on fire.

Of course! Typhoid Barry can't possible resist a nice, steaming hot cup of muslim semen. This THING in the WH is literally my most detested living creature on the face of this planet. Never has this country had a more chip-on-shoulder, spoiled-brat, America-hating cocksucking pig, male-c*nt in high public office.

Come on now it is after all Obama, that constitutional scholar? As it has been said respect is earned and not given.

Of course! Typhoid Barry can't possible resist a nice, steaming hot cup of muslim semen. This THING in the WH is literally my most detested living creature on the face of this planet. Never has this country had a more chip-on-shoulder, spoiled-brat, America-hating cocksucking pig, male-c*nt in high public office.
Hey Ted. Isn't it spring gobbler season right now ? :badgrin:

No, I can't stand Ted Cruz either. It's only "gobbler season" for me in the sense that I hire your hairy-backed mother to GOBBLE up my jizz puddles when I finish masturbating.

No, I can't stand Ted Cruz either. It's only "gobbler season" for me in the sense that I hire your hairy-backed mother to GOBBLE up my jizz puddles when I finish masturbating.

You should write greeting cards. lol

You should write greeting cards. lol

I take that as a sincere compliment, mwahahahah!

Forum List

Back