Trump wrote off that $130,000 he paid to Stormy Daniels.

Trump's taxes will be publicly released on Friday.
I have a feeling trumps taxes will be a dead end. If there was something to see, it certainly would have been leaked by now and every left wing talk show would have it running constantly.

I'm pretty sure the left MSM would fall all 8ber themselves at this bombshell .

Wealth of Geeks must be really something, cutting edge of internet sleuthing.... that and Trump's taxes haven't been released yet

What's wrong with that deduction? The Trump NAME is a trademark that is worth MILLIONS. He paid money to try to prevent that name from being attacked, thus diminishing the value of the trademark.

How is this different from any large corporation settling a lawsuit which, if successfully pursued, could damage the commercial interests of the corporation?

What's the problem?

BTW, this is EXACTLY what I predicted would happen when the W&M Committee got his returns. They would use the information to try to embarrass Trump, even if Trump's tax strategy was perfectly legal.

Democrats are evil...or stupid like the OP. Or both.

I have a feeling trumps taxes will be a dead end. If there was something to see, it certainly would have been leaked by now and every left wing talk show would have it running constantly.

Winner.

1672282278524.jpeg

Only someone as arrogant as trump would write off the $130,000 he used to pay off Stormy Daniels, the same year that it happened. I can understand why he wanted to hide his taxes. The man is a crook.
MSN :laughing0301:
Damn, you are fucking retarded!

I'll withhold judgement until the experts review them.

Forum List

Back