Trump, yo

I should have warned you about the violence, Gertrude. Hope you don't have nightmares tonite....poor baby...

they need to do one with Predator/Alien/Freddie/Jason and the rest. and in the end, the 8 foot tall Hildabeast comes out and just eats the donald like a mc donalds french fry

I should have warned you about the violence, Gertrude. Hope you don't have nightmares tonite....poor baby...
because of abortion punishment ...... and anti-woman propaganda against trump.what is your prediction for wisconsin?
what is your prediction for final result ?(magic number )

because of abortion punishment ...... and anti-woman propaganda against trump.what is your prediction for wisconsin?
I don't think Donald can take Wisconsin...at least that's what I'm being told by the talking heads.

But I do think he'll get enough delegates to avoid a contested convention.

I don't think Donald can take Wisconsin...at least that's what I'm being told by the talking heads.

1:what states are very important for trump and he must win to avoid contested convention ?
2: he must get 1237 delegate to avoid contested convention ?
for example if he get 1230 ?

1:what states are very important for trump and he must win to avoid contested convention ?
2: he must get 1237 delegate to avoid contested convention ?
for example if he get 1230 ?
MI think he needs to outperform in New York and California....this link might help...

The Most Important States On Trump’s Path To 1,237 Delegates

Forum List

Back