Trump Heritage

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

The Trump Family’s Immigrant Story​

For decades, they denied their German roots, claiming to be of Scandinavian origin.

I'm sure some people want to believe it's a classic American story, but...

"Friedrich Trump came to the United States amid a flood of Germans...he married a woman from his German hometown, Kallstadt, where his parents had owned vineyards, and attempted to return home with his fortune. But when his draft dodging came to the fore, the couple lost their Bavarian citizenship and were obliged to return to America for good."

Sounds good on the face of it except they didn't want to stay in America. They went home and got thrown out.

Is being of German decent supposed to be a bad thing? Considering we've had a president of Kenyan decent what's the issue?

For decades, they denied their German roots, claiming to be of Scandinavian origin.

"Friedrich Trump came to the United States amid a flood of Germans...he married a woman from his German hometown, Kallstadt, where his parents had owned vineyards, and attempted to return home with his fortune. But when his draft dodging came to the fore, the couple lost their Bavarian citizenship and were obliged to return to America for good."

Sounds good on the face of it except they didn't want to stay in America. They went home and got thrown out.
Some people don't know the difference between Denmark and other European countries.

Most people in Germany have roots from Norway, Denmark, or Sweden. Maybe even Italy. I guess it's like Americans who have different roots dating back a few hundred years. Germans aren't all just German. Some of them were even Jewish.....but most of the Jews were gassed or starved to death.

My DNA says I'm mostly from England, Scotland, Norway, and Denmark, some Italian, Scandinavia.

The Japanese were not alone in persecution at home during the World War2 era. Ask FDR and the gang.

You really do have a bizarre personal fixation.

And there's no rent whatsoever.

Seek help.

The deflection and denial is disturbing.

A bravura performance ^ by the dainty. Really important stuff. Absolutely worthy of time and attention in politics.

🙄

Forum List

Back